tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

I have a question because of the ssjbkk and ssjbe forms, in the manga, the Kaio-ken only doubles the power, and the ssjkk is similar to the ssj2, but in the anime sjsbkk is x20, and in the manga it is only x2, Simulating an sjjb2 (ssjG is to base form, like ssj1 is to ssjb), Clearly there can't be x20 power in Terraria, so will they take the manga or go to the anime? In the manga the ssjbkk is blue aura with the shape of the kai-ken, in the anime it is ssjb with the color red around, just like the ssjkk, ( 3l principle of kk is if you control all the energy in your body you can use it at any time, so I could use the same as ssjkk, ssj2kk, ssj3kk, ssjgKk, not counting x3, x4, x5, x10, x20

I have a question because of the ssjbkk and ssjbe forms, in the manga, the Kaio-ken only doubles the power, and the ssjkk is similar to the ssj2, but in the anime sjsbkk is x20, and in the manga it is only x2, Simulating an sjjb2 (ssjG is to base form, like ssj1 is to ssjb), Clearly there can't be x20 power in Terraria, so will they take the manga or go to the anime? In the manga the ssjbkk is blue aura with the shape of the kai-ken, in the anime it is ssjb with the color red around, just like the ssjkk, ( 3l principle of kk is if you control all the energy in your body you can use it at any time, so I could use the same as ssjkk, ssj2kk, ssj3kk, ssjgKk, not counting x3, x4, x5, x10, x20
im guessing blue kaioken will be ssjbe with health drain, kind of like how right now super kaioken is ssj2 with health drain, but i think it'd be interesting seeing kaioken levels being applied to forms (also im just some random and have no idea what the mods developers will do)

There'll only be the super kaioken and super saiyan blue kaioken, the former will only stay because we already had someone make a new aura for it ages ago and that would be wasted money otherwise
super saiyan blue kaioken 20x will be the only variant and just like in the anime it'll be equal to blue evolution

The latest is 1.0.9.9 (outside of the 1.4 port, which is using 1.0.9.9 but I aint responsible for bugs on that)
Couldn't update through tModLoader, so I just manually installed the update from discord and now it works. Sorry for wasting your time lol

I have a question, did they modify the mastering speed of the prodigy class?, vrc, 1.0.9.9 legacy(1.3), it seems to me that it has the same speed as the legendary and without a trait, or was it a mistake that it was faster before? or is it a balance?

I have a question, did they modify the mastering speed of the prodigy class?, vrc, 1.0.9.9 legacy(1.3), it seems to me that it has the same speed as the legendary and without a trait, or was it a mistake that it was faster before? or is it a balance?
Didn't modify anything, prodigy was always supposed to be 50% faster

Attachments

• 16597562499323112318042943829784.jpg
    16597562499323112318042943829784.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom