IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

``I mean, I don't really interact with much people since I live in the forest away from people...``

(I mean he's not wrong, I imagine him covered in dirt and mud along with messy fur)

"Sorry, there's no real way I can let other folks control these yet, but I can help if you want."
So Dark loses his balance a bit, and then re-balances himself on top of the rays.
"Could you weave us through these trees? Get us out of this forest while losing that... weird thing in the process?"

``Do help, I rather survive than crash.``
So Dark loses his balance a bit, and then re-balances himself on top of the rays.
"Could you weave us through these trees? Get us out of this forest while losing that... weird thing in the process?"

"Right."
Wave moves the rod around in weaving motion. Burst and Dark's platform of light (or visualized sound) begins to weave in and out the trees. Twilight's ray does the same movement, but there is a slight delay.

``Just...hold on tight in case...``

*|Cue Burst attempting to stab his claws into the platform of light even though it's literally a platform of light.|*

Dark turns to check on Wobble. And then realises Wave's in the way. So he turns around. "Burst, could you check where (edit: Dark wouldn't know Wobble's name) that thing that's been chasing us is?"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom