Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

1CFF16D9642A3BFAC412E04089DBBF7EA2531BF9

Two chests side-by-side. Also found four more golden chests in the general vicinity, and two more that were actually mimics. When I saw the two of these, I stood on the ledge to the upper left and shot them with the space gun because I was *sure* that one of those had to be a mimic.

1CFF16D9642A3BFAC412E04089DBBF7EA2531BF9

Two chests side-by-side. Also found four more golden chests in the general vicinity, and two more that were actually mimics. When I saw the two of these, I stood on the ledge to the upper left and shot them with the space gun because I was *sure* that one of those had to be a mimic.

I see you have the Space gun. Upgrade to the Laser Rifle instead its much better and its also easy to get, just defeat the Wall Of Flesh until it drops it

I see you have the Space gun. Upgrade to the Laser Rifle instead its much better and its also easy to get, just defeat the Wall Of Flesh until it drops it

Fighting the Wall of Flesh multiple times is..... a slow thing. You can only do it once, twice, -maybe- three times max per game day (you have to wait for the Guide to respawn).

That, and I don't use the Space Gun for damage to be honest. I use it for flushing out Mimics and lighting distant cave rooms. So if I happen to get a Laser Rifle from the WoF, hey cool. Sure. I'll use it. If not... don't really care. This character is built for melee anyways.

Fighting the Wall of Flesh multiple times is..... a slow thing. You can only do it once, twice, -maybe- three times max per game day (you have to wait for the Guide to respawn).

That, and I don't use the Space Gun for damage to be honest. I use it for flushing out Mimics and lighting distant cave rooms. So if I happen to get a Laser Rifle from the WoF, hey cool. Sure. I'll use it. If not... don't really care. This character is built for melee anyways.

Oh ok then if its built for Melee then don't even worry about the Laser Rifle. Also I would say at least try to farm for the warrior emblem as it give 15% more Melee damage :) .

B47DFF8FDE1F3627F806E7961E60D3D1532D241F

I made a new world to farm for the corruption stuff and as I was walking to find the second corruption, this happened XD
Lol. I haven't looked at all of the posts to see how much likes they got but it looks like my one has the most :p

EDIT: I just looked at the first ones and they have more :p makes sense since they have been on the thread longer.

Happy Birthday to my little sister!
2014-12-24_00003.jpg

Does this even count as a cabin? I think NOT
2014-12-07_00001.jpg

I thought this was pretty cool, just random little bits but not a whole thing
2014-12-09_00001.jpg

'Tis the season to try and take a nice christmas card photo only to be interrupted by zombies.
2014-12-04_00005.jpg
Still new to this site's coding, so if it doesn't post right pls forgive me :p

Back
Top Bottom