Terraria State of the Game - August 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you really arguing with the developers over their own content? REALLY?
No i'm just saying i don't see anything new on this SOTG that wasn't mentioned before on said social media platforms.
No matter how many times i read through it or look at the provided images.

And no one can even answer me what is new in these .. so yea

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I'M SO EXCITEEEEED!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🍀🍀🍀🍀🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

OMG this HAS to be my favorite update ever!
Coral Furniture and Neon Blocks are the highlights for me! 😆

No i'm just saying i don't see anything new on this SOTG that wasn't mentioned before on said social media platforms.
No matter how many times i read through it or look at the provided images.

And no one can even answer me what is new in these .. so yea X DOUBT
I see at least 1 new vanity and 2 new paintings In the console spoiler alone so you’re kind of just blind.

Absolutely awesome! I don't want to repeat my old statements so I'm just gonna say you are all doing a great job :)
I love that you added a painting that shows a project from r/place. The new merch looks cool too and I like the new wiki themes :happy:

LOL @Leinfors about the hinted new things. Awesome work @relogic for your first full simultaneous update. I can only play on Switch now so I haven’t even played journey‘s end update yet after losing my computer...been busy with the new lego Star Wars and loving it. Looking forward to eventually getting back into it though. Can’t wait for the update. That player made coral structure is AWESOME stuff with those blocks and furniture!

I see 2 enemies shaped into clouds…smh…and there is some odd background stuff going on in that ocean pic.

Last edited:
LOL @Leinfors about the hinted new things. Awesome work @relogic for your first full simultaneous update. I can only play on Switch now so I haven’t even played journey‘s end update yet after losing my computer...been busy with the new lego Star Wars and loving it. Looking forward to eventually getting back into it though. Can’t wait for the update. That player made coral structure is AWESOME stuff with those blocks and furniture!

I see 2 enemies shaped into clouds…smh…and there is some odd background stuff going on in that ocean pic.
Those clouds were 1.4 additions I think.

Yay, this is great! While I can wait a couple more months, I also want to suggest to release something for devs to update their mods. Maybe a closed beta or something.

That is a player built structure made from Coralstone and Reef Blocks/Furniture.

Spoiler shows the Clentaminator and I think that's the Rainbow Gun :)
I know what the rainbow gun looks like. I do not remember the Clentaminator looking like that at all.

I know what the rainbow gun looks like. I do not remember the Clentaminator looking like that at all.
It looks the same wdym?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom