tModLoader Consolaria

Have you created boss pets/light pets/mounts for Master Mode bosses? If so, perhaps show one as a teaser?

(Hoping for Ocram light pet, Lepus pet, and Turkor mount.)

They did mention they are working on other projects, I suspect we will see a small update later, right now Calamity is already up, you might as well enjoy this while we wait for Thorium to finish up its last thousand errors, which I am sure all other substantial ports of mods will follow suit.
EH, don't forget class overhauls and other things

Meanwhile I'm over here and I'd just like an idea of how 1.4 is coming along? I don't mind waiting but I would like to have an idea how much longer.

I'm really just hoping this will be done in time to have the Thanksgiving event. At least I assume Turkor is tied into the date much like the Halloween and Christmas events are.

In Consolaria, by default, Turkor is actually not tied to the date. You have to enable a setting to make Turkor tied to the date.

In Consolaria, by default, Turkor is actually not tied to the date. You have to enable a setting to make Turkor tied to the date.
And I prefer it that way. Thanksgiving is kind of a USA-only thing. Where I'm from, the stuffed turkey meal is more of a Christmas tradition...

And I prefer it that way. Thanksgiving is kind of a USA-only thing. Where I'm from, the stuffed turkey meal is more of a Christmas tradition...

Its also a Canadian thing but they celebrate it over a month earlier. I'm glad it is at least an option to keep the seasonality because I would prefer to go as close to the original experience (but better) as possible.

Are you planning on adding the unimplemented Prism Danann from the Patrick's Day Event?

Its also a Canadian thing but they celebrate it over a month earlier. I'm glad it is at least an option to keep the seasonality because I would prefer to go as close to the original experience (but better) as possible.

Are you planning on adding the unimplemented Prism Danann from the Patrick's Day Event?
WHAT IN HELL IS PRISM DANANN

Something supposedly crafted from rainbow pieces, except it was not implemented so nobody knows what the Prism of Danann was supposed to be. Weapon? Accessory? Light pet? You'd have to ask the Codeglue developers what they intended.

Since it wasn't implemented, it could be whatever you want to make it be. I personally feel it should be for the Last Prism like the Excalibur is for the True Excalibur but that's just one possibility.

It's been a while since there's been any news about the mod, but anyway, I'll ask a question:

Has the console 1.2 squirrel (the gray one without ears) been added in a past update or will it be added yet?(idk if he is an exclusive mob from these old-gen versions, but i have seen him in console and mobile old-gen)
1663010354988.png

Back
Top Bottom