Terraria State of the Game - August 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
think it's safe to say anything in the chinese version is non-canon.

otherwise they'd be in all versions of the game.

there's a reason certain bosses don't exist in the current version of terraria.

guess this means the chinese version won't be involved with crossplay, if that becomes a thing.

Edit: also, i thought you were referring to the actual santa tank boss... i had no idea there was an actual tank mount, i just found it on the wiki.

but it says it's master mode only?

i thought master mode only had those gold boss trophy things... had no idea it had exclusive drops other than those.

was it always like that? :dryadwhat:
Every master mode boss has a exclusive drop that drops either a pet, light pet, or mount. It's been that way since it released I believe. The master mode page on the wiki has a full list.

think it's safe to say anything in the chinese version is non-canon.
Hence "just for the anecdote".

That said, all the exclusive and modified Chinese content has been approved by Re-Logic.

i thought master mode only had those gold boss trophy things... had no idea it had exclusive drops other than those.
Master Mode rewards are the golden relics and a pet, light pet, or mount. And yeah, some of these mounts are very good.

Это построенная игроком структура, сделанная из кораллового камня и рифовых блоков/мебели.

В спойлере изображен Clentaminator, и я думаю, что это Rainbow Gun.:)
Я скучаю по Лепусу.🥲

So will we finally be able to play with switch players soon.

that is a completely separate task... after parity is reached across all platforms, they'll ATTEMPT to make crossplay possible.

there is no guarantee it'll be successful, so don't get your hopes up.

that is a completely separate task... after parity is reached across all platforms, they'll ATTEMPT to make crossplay possible.

there is no guarantee it'll be successful, so don't get your hopes up.
So true that, but it will be nice once party is reached, although it woiuld be nice if all platforms could play together, though I'm not getting my hopes too high, I'm not really a multiplayer person anyway.

Parity has already been reached, though. That's why the LOL update is going to release simultaneously on all supported platforms.

Hyped about the coming parity “update” as well as the further spoiler videos 😁
Curious though is it going to be macaws or toucans or both…smh…hmmm…
Awesome that honey is getting tools (bb/sponge). Any ideas about the new wood? I would like to see petrified wood but for a new tree wood I would like to see weeping willow, sugar maple, or sequoia trees and respective wood though willow tree without wood is already in the game. I really like the bamboo stuff added to the game and would also like to see kelp added to create farms for such…just thinking out loud.

Willow Tree
7F3E7050-190F-4518-807D-C02F3D9DE702.png

Last edited:
Hyped about the coming parity as well as the further spoiler videos 😁
Curious though is it going to be macaws or toucans or both…smh…hmmm…
Awesome that honey is getting tools (bb/sponge). Any ideas about the new wood? I would like to see petrified wood but for a new tree wood I would like to see weeping willow, sugar maple, or sequoia trees and respective wood though willow tree without wood is already in the game. I really like the bamboo stuff added to the game and would also like to see kelp added to create farms for such…just thinking out loud.

Willow Tree View attachment 382821
I could bet that it is a type of hellwood, a tree for the underworld, since one of the new seeds is 80% an upside down one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom