Map-Adventure Tales of Terraria

Wardo

Pumpking
LYoZmOF.png
OUTDATED. The Video below does not reflect the current state of the map, but gives a general idea.

Hello folks,

Glad you stumbled upon my little project: Tales of Terraria. The name reflects what the Map is about: Capturing the spirit of Terraria, spiced up with new Dungeons, a Story, Riddles, Adventures and more. Placed in a World named 'Aendyria'.
Its heavily influenced by games such as Ori, Shovel Knight, Castlevania aswell as timeless classics such as Donkey Kong and Sonic. The Map itself plays like a metroidvania platformer, mixed with aspects of Terraria, and within the boundrys of the game.

Tales of Terraria is a work in progress Adventure map. The biggest single handmade map with well over 750+ Hours spent, yet.

Started in: Oct 2021

Last edited:

!OUTDATED! Images, editing and building do not reflect the current state of the Map

Last edited:
I need native english speaker used to writing (in depth)! I love writing by myself but sadly, there's a language barrier here and there. Proofreading/Corrections mainly.

I have some steam gifts left in my inventory (games etc) i'd like to offer as a lil' reward for the time

Sounds interesting. How's progress going?
It's still going and taking much more time than i thought. Old PC's PSU unfortunately blew up all along with my old mainboard and CPU.
New parts just arrived and and can continue.
Tho, it's on hold for a little because of many great RPG's such as BG3, Starfield and Cyberpunk want to be played and after all, there is a Terraria-Halloween contest where i try to defend my title from last year!

Yea, (almost) all bosses trigger completely on it's own while you progress on certain points.

Back
Top Bottom