tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Are there any interferences with using eternity mode and death mode at the same time? Plantera in my world has 280k health, and I don't know what is causing this. I'm not incapable of beating it like this, it just makes it a lot harder.

Are there any interferences with using eternity mode and death mode at the same time? Plantera in my world has 280k health, and I don't know what is causing this. I'm not incapable of beating it like this, it just makes it a lot harder.
You mean like calamity death mode? Yeah, it's not recommended to have them both active at the same time, or any other difficulties in other mods if you want to play eternity. It can evidently ruin your save so try to avoid that. But, you can just turn off the eternity and turn it back on when you want to get some eternity only items, like Eternal energy.

You mean like calamity death mode? Yeah, it's not recommended to have them both active at the same time, or any other difficulties in other mods if you want to play eternity. It can evidently ruin your save so try to avoid that. But, you can just turn off the eternity and turn it back on when you want to get some eternity only items, like Eternal energy.
I tried that, but it still had the same amount of health, also it was enraged the whole time, so maybe thats just a revengeance and up kind of deal.

I found on the wiki information about patreon content and that there is something like patreon names that give various effects but when i tested it only "Sasha" name work. Anyone know if there are others working names for characters?

I'm having an issue getting the Lumberjack to move in, I've collected 500 wood from trees and I have plenty of empty houses. What else can I do to get him to move in?

I've recently had a problem on 3 different remakes of a journey mode character bc after a certain point even after I disable the mutant and souls mods, I can't buy anything from any of the NPC's. If anyone could look into this, that would be amazing

So, I'm not sure if I have a bug report or not, but I just forged the Soul of Terraria item, and equipped it in a standard accessory slot, and everything was fine until I restarted and re-entered the world.

I was frozen. No controls worked at all except for Enter to submit chat messages. I couldn't click on anything to make anything work or switch weapons. I could zoom in and out. I couldn't hit any other key besides enter, so I couldn't get into any menu to leave. I had to click on the HERO's Mod bar to get into the Reforging interface, which brought up the rest of the menus and inventories. I was able to trash the Soul of Terraria item from there. I was still completely frozen until I left the world and re-entered.

Any tips for this bug, please?

EDIT1: This bug occurs when it's in the true Accessory slots. If Jopojelly's "Antisocial" mod is enabled, it works fine from the Social slots.

EDIT2: Ironically, this doesn't occur with the Soul of Eternity, which is crafted from (Or with?) the Soul of Terraria item. I have it in the Wings slot and I can restart and move around just fine.

EDIT3: Moving the Soul of Terraria into the Social slot in my test world worked, but not in my main world where I got stuck the first time. Odd.

EDIT4: Quite the saga so far. I went into my main world, removed all of the Soul-related items so I was just left with very mundane, boring accessories, and had none of the fancy stuff in my inventory, and then I could move again. I created the Soul of Terraria item, put it in a Vanity Accessory slot, restarted, and could still move. So it's not the Soul of Terraria. I'll be re-adding all of the Soul items one at a time until I can't move.

Last edited:
Haha wow thanks! I'm probably gonna update later today and update a few sprites and all that if you wanna wait :p
Either way thanks alot !
you should make it so that platforms in the golem eternity mode fight don't actuate if you have chests on top of all of them, because its funny

im having a bug where in masochist mode, if a boss is alive and you are dead, the timer will stay at 1 once it reaches it and never respawns you if the boss is still alive, the problem is, bosses like king slime that can get stuck easily causes a softlock and i have to alt-f4 my game and lose some progress. I have to alt-f4 my game because you cannot open the settings menu while dead

Hi, I just beat mutant playing eternity mode and went to fight the dungeon guardian swarm to craft the guardian but the attack indicators from the boss seem to be too much for my computer. Just wanted to reach out for any possible solutions, thanks!

So I was just playing Fargo's soul mod and some accessories like the supreme deathbringer fairy and soul of eternity would give me base stats like defense health mana but weren't spawning things around me such as demon scythes or skeletron hands. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I think the inclusion of the "Reindeer Bells" as a Present is a bad game-balancing move.
They are available right from the start of the game, which eliminates the significance of the mounts and wings after that.

I have for 2 hours been trying to make the Arch Wizards Soul and it doesn't work. I have every item and the Crucible of Cosmos. any help would be appreciated.

I have for 2 hours been trying to make the Arch Wizards Soul and it doesn't work. I have every item and the Crucible of Cosmos. any help would be appreciated.
For one, I strongly recommend the "Recipe Browser" mod. If you type in its name and Alt-Click on the Arch Wizard soul, it'll pin its recipe to the upper right corner of the screen. When you have one of its ingredients, its "number" (Quantity) will turn green so you know you have it. While you're in there, check to see what kind of crafting furniture it needs. It's probably the Crucible of the Cosmos.

I wonder if there are other mods that might be interfering with its recipe. What items do you see that it needs? Are any from a different mod?

For one, I strongly recommend the "Recipe Browser" mod. If you type in its name and Alt-Click on the Arch Wizard soul, it'll pin its recipe to the upper right corner of the screen. When you have one of its ingredients, its "number" (Quantity) will turn green so you know you have it. While you're in there, check to see what kind of crafting furniture it needs. It's probably the Crucible of the Cosmos.

I wonder if there are other mods that might be interfering with its recipe. What items do you see that it needs? Are any from a different mod?
I do have the recipe browser mod and it says I have all the items and needed benches. I don't know if any of the mods I have are the problem. Is calamity not compatible? It's my first moded playthrough so I didn't want to add to many mods.

Attachments

• 20220923222600_1.jpg
    20220923222600_1.jpg
    328.5 KB · Views: 166
IMHO, if you're 100% sure that you have all of the items needed, well beyond the shadow of a doubt, matching them up with the cursor on a one-to-one basis between your inventory grid and the Recipe Browser results, while standing in front of the Crucible of the Cosmos, then you may as well file a more detailed bug report (List your mods and the items it needs, as well as the mods you're using.) and then download the "Cheat Sheet" or "HERO's Mod" and just give yourself the item, then disable the HERO's mod.

If you've earned it, you've earned it. Why should a technical glitch stand in your way.

Thanks, for the help! I appreciate it and I will send a bug report. I didn't know there was a mod to help with getting Items I will scrap the materials then grab the Soul.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom