The Last Post Wins!

You dont have to keep any of them. :D

I'm just messing around and practicing.
I'm keeping it anyway
also
1663961692374.png
for nostalgia

I love W(h)ip.

As for Water Spear, that sprite is sick. I like the color choice and shape. I'm gonna call it... Jimothy. Jimothy the Tempest Wave. :D
Noted
Also
enjoy this work in progress description for Clockwork
Name: Nobody actually knows, as she never stays long enough to introduce herself. Though, for those that are curious OOC, her real name is Xeryl.
Nickname (Optional): Clockwork
Species: Human
Appearance:
Clockwork.png

Personality: Mysterious, rarely develops friendships because she usually leaves immediately after helping others.
Equipment: A whip that also works as a grappling hook, [TBA]
Erebos.png

Abilities: Celestial magic, Lightning magic, [TBA]
Strengths: [TBA]
Weaknesses: [TBA]
Other: [TBA]
Text Color: [TBA]

Noted
Also
enjoy this work in progress description for Clockwork
Name: Nobody actually knows, as she never stays long enough to introduce herself. Though, for those that are curious OOC, her real name is Xeryl.
Nickname (Optional): Clockwork
Species: Human
Appearance: View attachment 383966
Personality: Mysterious, rarely develops friendships because she usually leaves immediately after helping others.
Equipment: A whip that also works as a grappling hook, [TBA] View attachment 383965
Abilities: Celestial magic, Lightning magic, [TBA]
Strengths: [TBA]
Weaknesses: [TBA]
Other: [TBA]
Text Color: [TBA]
Pretty poggers.

She looks like she'd use Erebos, Whip of Night. :D

Or should it be Erebos, Soul Devoured?

Hey, I use a random color generator as well for choosing text colors
One time I was tapping the button on my old phone for two minutes straight just to get a single text color.
I'm not so picky, I just try and use a really good visible one. :D

I just use the most fitting, sometimes I already have a basic idea (For Kryptos, I already knew I wanted a softish pink/purple) and other times I just tap until I get a text color I think works
Inspiring. :D

I should probably do that too. I have a very serious character whos color is this. I doubt talking in a light pink can be taken as intimidating.

Back
Top Bottom