Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

Yeah, yeah, call it a labor of love whilst magically nerfing specifically only the things I hold near and dear to my heart?

I'm gonna patch that hole in my wall and you're never gonna see the sun again

Uh oh, looks like something's going on with world generation. I attempted to create an everything seed and it's been stuck on structures for 10 minutes! At first I thought it was just slow, but now it's just... Not taking up practically any resources. I've got a good computer, so it's not that i'm being capped or anything. Y'all might wanna look into this!

Edit: I restarted terraria, generated the world and it worked fine! Not sure what caused this honestly. Hope y'all can figure it out.
1664386728583.png

Yeah, yeah, call it a labor of love whilst magically nerfing specifically only the things I hold near and dear to my heart?

I'm gonna patch that hole in my wall and you're never gonna see the sun again
Damn who hurt you
Or should I say which (nerf) hurt you

Uh oh, looks like something's going on with world generation. I attempted to create an everything seed and it's been stuck on structures for 10 minutes! At first I thought it was just slow, but now it's just... Not taking up practically any resources. I've got a good computer, so it's not that i'm being capped or anything. Y'all might wanna look into this!View attachment 384468
If you're able to, please post a bug report here on the forum with a dump file of the game while it's frozen:

Open Task Manager, right click, and "Create Dump File"
Then zip the .dmp file it makes and send it as part of the bug report.
From the .dmp file the developers can often tell where in the code it's stuck, and sometimes extract valuable information like the world seed.

1664387023843.png

SPOILERS FOR WHAT THE NEW LIQUID IS
Holy :red:! When they said they'd fill in the final liquid slot i did NOT expect them to go this crazy on it!!

Love it, I just love it. It's like everything I wanted from the game are finally added to it. Thank you so much!!! ^-^

It is not produced on world gen.
I just found it on a new world though. Do you mean it's in our existing maps somehow? It's a shame you can move it around with a bucket, but pumps still work.

I did the pink pearl, thanks for that. Have you thrown an angel statue in yet?

Youtube blocked, What is the liquid???
A post moon lord liquid called Shimmer that allows you to:
-Sink through blocks
-Uncraft items like weapons, accessories etc. by dropping them in
-Upgrade certain NPC's into their "Shimmering form"
-Upgrade certain items

Back
Top Bottom