Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

Releasing free updates for a game for over ten years is a level of dedication I haven't seen in any other developers. Terraria is the first game I got on Steam, now 10 years ago, and I'm still as impressed by it as I was back then. Huge respect. ✊

Love the update so far! Quick weird thing however, the magic missle now does base 35 damage, while the flamelash does 32? Is that intentional or an oversight?

Okay as someone who's been trying to collect everything I feel the nerf on pharaoh robe was a little too intense. It would be neat if the shimmer trade where they can become sandstorm and carpet could also be done in reverse. Or if it were also at least put in the Oasis/Mirage crate loot pool or something. It's not like I didn't want pharaoh ever, it just wasn't fun it replaced other options.

No exact date to give for that. It is all updated manually by volunteers. Overtime it'll get updated to have all the new 1.4.4 material, but it will be more of a gradual process. This has always been the case with any release.
It's not exactly a silly question since the status of the wiki changed somewhat.

Though it doesn't help that there are presently 2 wikis people visit. Google's not helping in the suppression of the fandom wiki.
There are 3 wikis I know of. The old Hero one is still up in some form. While googling in gameplay I'm constantly sent to either that fan version or the older wiki instead of the new one. It's like 3rd or 4th result on google.

Is there a list of every single item added in 1.4.4? It would be really useful for me since I'm going to research every new item in Journey mode, and there's way more than I thought there would be (over 300).

Is there a list of every single item added in 1.4.4? It would be really useful for me since I'm going to research every new item in Journey mode, and there's way more than I thought there would be (over 300).
l still only now about 30 new items.. l cant imagine all the new items that are still undiscovered

1664406551221.png
I am exited to see light's bane

Guys! I now know why the Goblin Tinkerer and the Mechanic really like eachother. When you pour the Shimmer on them, they turn into their Aether form, right?
Well the Mechanics form and the Goblin Tinkerer form are the same species!

Back
Top Bottom