Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

I've been playing this game for 11 years (wow time flies), and I don't plan to stop anytime soon. I still have so much of Journey's End to play through, and now there's yet another update. Thank you for keeping my all time favorite game going strong. I've loved everything this team has put into it.

Aww man, the fledgling wing tier change is sad to see. This basically removes wings from pre-HM. A 1/40 chance is nothing when you only get about 5 chests per world, and fishing for a rare crate drop that will get outclassed (almost) the moment you decide to enter hardmode is not worth it - same deal for the "very rare" chance to obtain a sandstorm in a bottle from crate fishing in the oasis (I was hoping it would be reliable to get in pre-HM without world hopping to make up for the lost wings). Guess mobility won't be as fun anymore as it used to be for us pre-HM enjoyers.

Aww man, the fledgling wing tier change is sad to see. This basically removes wings from pre-HM.
Personally, I'm a pre-hardmode enjoyer and I always disliked the fledgling wings because they borked the old progression and my friends and I have been in the camp to revert ever since 1.4.1 dropped. Different strokes. Wings to us were always a hardmode thing and them being easily accessible pre-HM felt wrong, and invalidated other navigation options earlier than we felt they should be.
same deal for the "very rare" chance to obtain a sandstorm in a bottle from crate fishing in the oasis (I was hoping it would be reliable to get in pre-HM without world hopping to make up for the lost wings)
There's actually a pretty easy way to have just about a 100% chance to get one if you know where to look. Look underground near the edges of the map.

A new update ? Yay !
Some new blocks ? Yay ? [No furniture though...] They look awesome but... Unless you are going to cheat/play in journey mode all the building materials you can use are : wood, dirt & stone. Because everything else are a way too hard to obdain (in an amount you'll need to build something) ! Will we ever get a true "love" update that would fix this issue ?

Almost 12 hours and still no update

I think you're on android if I remember previously.

Have you tried refreshing the play store itself, or check for new updates on your apps?

If that isn't making it appear, going to the Terraria store page sometimes makes a new update appear.

I think you're on android if I remember previously.

Have you tried refreshing the play store itself, or check for new updates on your apps?

If that isn't making it appear, going to the Terraria store page sometimes makes a new update appear.
I've tried it all I'm only seeing it on the regular version

Back
Top Bottom