Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

Samsung galaxy a10e(I also have another device but it's not even showing the regular version as available so I'm assuming that it's a lost cause despite having higher specs.)

Android 11

No alterations on the Samsung but the other one is a Amazon fire HD 8 (10th generation) tablet with play store added by me(just installed the relevant apps no root)

As for region I'm in Canada.
OK!

I have an update - apparently, the folks that came from the "Free/Trial" version got held up in some cases... 505 expects to have this resolved either later today or tomorrow.

Sorry about the delay, but hang tight for now. :)

@Tunnel King FYI as well

Can't speak to all the changes you brought up here, but I can speak to a few others:
  1. Minions overall were buffed in this update, especially the A.I., I noticed it almost right away with Imps!
  2. Sentries were obviously buffed as well, seriously, there's no longer a reason NOT to be using them!
  3. War Table was also buffed, which means Sentries were "doubly" buffed!
  4. All the changed from 1.4 are still in-tact, meaning, Flinx Set is still obtainable [easier] and Pigmy Necklace is still pre-Hardmode.
  5. Don't forget about the new Load Outs System, there's a whole new Meta waiting to be discovered here!
I personally think it's much too early to start drawing conclusions on the changes just yet... 🤔 ☕
Well in case of the Blade Staff there are no "conclusions" Blade Staff is in a pathetic state right now.
Sanguine Staff is pretty meh now too for the amount of effort it takes to obtain it. (Unless they changed how its obtainable now idk maybe i missed it)
And Terraprisma is now even bigger PITA to obtain.

Anyway changing topic (cause this will not be changed / looked into and i just get more salty thinking about it. I'll have to wait for modders to fix this caca.)

PS : True Excalibur is trash now compared to its pre Labors of Love update version.. there i waited for the release before judging again and i was right.

So anways.. anyone knows if its possible to grow Ash Trees outside of the special Remix/Zenith seed? If so how?

Last edited:
Is the optic staff no longer mid? What staffs are now considered "better" than sanguine? I'm playing a new run so I cant find out for myself.

I got etherium or whatever blocks, but you can only make walls and bricks out of it, and the bricks can only make walls. Can we have, like, maybe, after a little while, a new armor set, furniture set and that sorta thing? Pleassssse?

I got etherium or whatever blocks, but you can only make walls and bricks out of it, and the bricks can only make walls. Can we have, like, maybe, after a little while, a new armor set, furniture set and that sorta thing? Pleassssse?
Aren't there already new furnitures for this update? (Not including paintings.)

Nerf EoW.
I can't beat them with 360 health, buffs, 36 defense, Light's Bane, Ball O' Hurt, and Shroomerang. I also have lightning boots, shield of cthulhu and cloud in a bottle.

Can't speak to all the changes you brought up here, but I can speak to a few others:
  1. Minions overall were buffed in this update, especially the A.I., I noticed it almost right away with Imps!
  2. Sentries were obviously buffed as well, seriously, there's no longer a reason NOT to be using them!
  3. War Table was also buffed, which means Sentries were "doubly" buffed!
  4. All the changed from 1.4 are still in-tact, meaning, Flinx Set is still obtainable [easier] and Pigmy Necklace is still pre-Hardmode.
  5. Don't forget about the new Load Outs System, there's a whole new Meta waiting to be discovered here!
I personally think it's much too early to start drawing conclusions on the changes just yet... 🤔 ☕
Speaking of, I know you haven't discovered everything there is to the patch yet, but I know you disagreed with my suggestion thread, but some of the suggestions made it into the game. I'm interested in what you think now that some of them are actually implemented (IE, infinite cloud tiles per 1 world etc)

Also have to agree the summoner "nerf" isn't as bad as everyone says it is, people just got really used to using the new 1.4 additions as a crutch.

Back
Top Bottom