Map-Store (UPDATED) Completioniest Character 1.4.3 (Journey's Mode)

Синий спасибо, я использую телефон для просмотра модов и не могу открыть.

I did it for 1.4.4, Melee, summoner, and mage loadouts and a special surprise in the inventory ;)

Attachments

• Complete_Journey.plr
    100.4 KB · Views: 289
Your character is missing several items:
Gas Trap, Dog License, Bunny License, Cat License, Flesh Grinder, Pixel Box, Shimmer Slime Banner, Echo Wall, Cockatiel Statue, Toucan Statue.
I added them

@Flapp

Attachments

• Complete_Journey.plr
    100.4 KB · Views: 344
Last edited:
Ayyyyy just announcing that as soon as the new update comes to the game I am going to be working on updating this character file for you guys! :D

Much love! Terrarians

WOW! I started doing this myself. It was not until I wanted a confirmation list of items that I found this forum post. I did this some time ago before I thought about Terraria's community post. I am glad I was able to find this. It is cool to know that other people thought of this as well.

WOW! I started doing this myself. It was not until I wanted a confirmation list of items that I found this forum post. I did this some time ago before I thought about Terraria's community post. I am glad I was able to find this. It is cool to know that other people thought of this as well.
Glad you found this, this project was my plan after knowing about Journey's mode and all i did after it came out was working on this. Happy that im still getting more people to notice this, hopefully i will keep it updated in the next update.

Back
Top Bottom