Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

FYI, the issue with losing keyboard and mouse input is still present in "Labor of Love" after showing up in "Journey's End" and I've necro'd the report thread with some Windows Event logs and some further input after some basic testing. I'd really like to see this resolved as it seems related to a .Net 4.x issue more than anything else.

- Fixed some monoliths not properly being "pushed down" into the ground
I'm just curious about this change, what does it exactly do? Does it refer to the issues of the Monolith furniture items or it actually means the Celestial Pillar bosses?

Is it possible now to split stacks into half in PC version since this update? I went through the whole complete changelog list but didn't stumble over anything related to it.

Last edited:
What the flying heck is wrong with Fiery Greatsword? .. oh excse me "Volcano" :indifferent:
It swings so slow enemies can hit my butt several times before i can even hit them.

Effin hell i can boil water and prepare a nice cup of tea before this sword finishes swinging.
Is this one of Redigits curel unfunny jokes? It supposed to be a joke weapon now and not actually used for real?
Cause the puny explosion doesn't make up for it like at all.

Another sword demoted to trash tier like the True Excalibur after this update.. sad.

I wonder which other weapons Re-Logic completely ruined after this update let's find out...
So far T Excalibur , Blade Staff , Fiery Greatsword. Are there more?

Tune in next time!

Last edited:
Terra blade(damage down, speed down), true excalibur(this one was made entirely useless as you'll only get yourself hit using it as its worthless without a projectile.) true nights edge(made slower with less damage and worse projectile) alot of other swords god big damage nerfs but tjese are the big examples. But everyone sees the flashy new animations and doesn't care that they're useless now.
They aren’t.
You haven’t really tested to their full capability. They have way better crowd control, that’s the trade off.
Honestly I prefer them this way because whenever I’ve had them I never really used them against bosses(maybe I did terrablade, but it has a bigger projectile strike so it’s easier to hit them now so that’s nice) and I honestly hated how much they sucked whenever I was trying to clear invasions and stuff.
This is a great crowd control change

Edit:
What the flying heck is wrong with Fiery Greatsword? .. oh excse me "Volcano" :indifferent:
It swings so slow enemies can hit my butt several times before i can even hit them.

Effin hell i can boil water and prepare a nice cup of tea before this sword finishes swinging.
Is this one of Redigits curel unfunny jokes? It supposed to be a joke weapon now and not actually used for real?
Cause the puny explosion doesn't make up for it like at all.

Another sword demoted to trash tier like the True Excalibur after this update.. sad.

I wonder which other weapons Re-Logic completely ruined after this update let's find out...
So far T Excalibur , Blade Staff , Fiery Greatsword. Are there more?

Tune in next time!
I don’t see the volcano being too slow though, that’s odd. I honestly say it’s better than it was before does more damage.
The true Excalibur, sure lost its projectile but it had better crowd control capabilities and makes it pretty impossible for enemies to get up close to you with the range of the swing

I don’t see the volcano being too slow though, that’s odd. I honestly say it’s better than it was before does more damage.
You calling me a liar then?
It's absolutely WAY slower than it was before this change. (It's even there in patchnotes too "- Usetime increased from 30 to 40" and boy does it feel slow after that change)

Better damage means diddly squat if the weapon is so awkard to use and gives enemies opportunities to hit you multipile times before you can kill them.
Unless you are fighting one melee enemy at a time then this sword is barely usable. You know Terraria the game that throws a lot of enemies at you at once from multipile directions and have bosses that move quickly or spam a lot of projectiles or minions .. hello?

Last edited:
Hello guys,

I dont know if this is allowed to post here but im new to this so im sorry if this isnt allowed!

I'm not sure if this a game bug or just happens on my end. But I cant play Terraria at this point.
It keeps crashing when I click singleplayer or multiplayer.

I get this error code:

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. (more in the picture)

I reinstalled the game, I made a backup for the files and reinstalled again, I restarted my pc,
I did verify game cache, deleted all files such as inventory editor in case that can cause any issues but nothing works.

I hope somebody can help me!

Attachments

• terrariaerror.png
    terrariaerror.png
    34 KB · Views: 134
It's absolutely WAY slower than it was before this change. (It's even there in patchnotes too "- Usetime increased from 30 to 40" and boy does it feel slow after that change)

Better damage means diddly squat if the weapon is so awkard to use and gives enemies opportunities to hit you multipile times before you can kill them.
Unless you are fighting one melee enemy at a time this sword is barely usable. (Terraria the game that throws a lot of enemies at you at once from multipile directions)
The weapon would definitely benefit by having its use speed buffed back to what it was before. Considering I (personally) never really have used the Volcano for anything prior to 1.4.4 other than crafting the Night's Edge, the previous stats, plus the new explosion effect would really incentivise people to do so

The weapon would definitely benefit by having its use speed buffed back to what it was before. Considering I (personally) never really have used the Volcano for anything prior to 1.4.4 other than crafting the Night's Edge, the previous stats, plus the new explosion effect would really incentivise people to do so
Yea. On side note i do love Night's Edge changes. It's an awesome sword now.
So yep forget the trash tier "Volcano" and go straight for the Night's Edge :) that's its only purpose now.

No I wasn’t calling you a liar, I just Haven’t used the firey great sword for a while so yeah XD but also I do find it fitting for how much damage it deals in return.
Unless you are fighting one melee enemy at a time then this sword is barely usable. You know Terraria the game that throws a lot of enemies at you at once from multipile directions and have bosses that move quickly or spam a lot of projectiles or minions .. hello?
I feel like that’s a good trade off for how much damage. I mean there are supposed to be some tricky things too that add difficulty.
But we both have different opinions on this weapon and I’m just gonna leave it as that don’t want to argue
Edit:
yeah honestly I feel that it’s a lot more viable as a sword by itself now then before

Back
Top Bottom