Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

And you assume i didn't?
It doesn't matter if its reforged or not its super sluggish compared to before the update.

The speed change is signifficant and very noticable unless to someone who never actually used Fiery Greatsword before the Labor of Love update...
Which sounds like it's the case with some people.
Personally, I used the Fiery Greatsword, now known as Volcano, a great deal. Even so, I still think the changes made to the sword still makes it work fine. Sure, it's slower, but it's now much better for crowd controll, which ultimately balances it out. It also stops it from being just another sword that is exactally like the other, exept it deals more damge.

Now, you have to make plans around using the sword for combat, rather than using the same ol' strat of running into enemies and and dealing damage.

also, when you use a Greatsword, it's generally gonna be slower than a normal sword. It makes up for being slow with being big.

Personally, I used the Fiery Greatsword, now known as Volcano, a great deal. Even so, I still think the changes made to the sword still makes it work fine. Sure, it's slower, but it's now much better for crowd controll, which ultimately balances it out. It also stops it from being just another sword that is exactally like the other, exept it deals more damge.

Now, you have to make plans around using the sword for combat, rather than using the same ol' strat of running into enemies and and dealing damage.

also, when you use a Greatsword, it's generally gonna be slower than a normal sword. It makes up for being slow with being big.
It's great for Skeletron! Even on Expert!

Bud I know, I'm saying the ones that you make that way don't work as crafting stations like the ones in the dungeon do.

The decorative healing and mana potions made from the Heavy Work Bench should work the same as empty bottles do for crafting stations. I was able to craft healing potions from it using the Lesser Healing Potion + Glowing Mushroom recipe. Double checked this today.

You mean there are recipes that work with the empty bottle that don't work with the decorative potions?

The decorative healing and mana potions made from the Heavy Work Bench should work the same as empty bottles do for crafting stations. I was able to craft healing potions from it using the Lesser Healing Potion + Glowing Mushroom recipe. Double checked this today.

You mean there are recipes that work with the empty bottle that don't work with the decorative potions?
I don't know if there's been a hotfix, but I got the ingredients for lesser healing potion to test and got nothing.

On side note i see criticism about Terra Blade.

No just no. It's god damn amazing now and idk if i am crazy but the energy waves don't have icd like old pre update beams.

I was slashing bosses and regular enemies like there was no tommorow. With certain accessories it almost feels like pre nerf buffed Fetid Banghkas if it had a raged attack for every swing.

Terra Blade is awesome and this is me saying it person who is extremely critical about some of the "other" melee changes.

Seven Things I'm already Lovin'! :passionate:🗡️
  1. "Holy **** the Molten Sword [Volcano], why you do dis!?" 🤯🤯💥
  2. I know this probably doesn't count but, I wasn't expecting the Razer's immersion to be THIS awesome!
  3. The item pick-up range is pretty wild, though I'd used a Heart Reach Potion by accident!
  4. "So you mean, we can still Loot Chests with a full inventory now, whaaat!?"
  5. I thought it was a Mimic for a second [in pre-Hardmode?]... but it's a Friendly *****! :passionate::kingslime:
  6. Queen Bee's new "screech" it terrifying, I love it!!
  7. Sentries, finally... set-it and forget it!
View attachment 384639
BTW, what does this crown thingy with the golden frame mean?
wdym? Did they change the Razer lights thingy?

Is anybody else having issues with xbox controllers not working fully on the pc version?

I tend to use a combination on keyboard/mouse and controller when I play. Unfortunately I'm currently having an issue with everything except the sticks and d-pad not inputting anything.

Just want to say how happy I am about this new update, and just in general the great work of the dev team. I have played terraria for a long time(when the mechanical bosses were the last ones) and every update has always brought me joy. Thanks you terraria for being a constant game I can always come back too. 😃

I am kinda dissapointed Rubblemaker cannot create Crimson/Corruption related objects (like the bloody teeth stickng out from Crimson cave entrances for example)

Any updates on the Mobile release or is this another case of the Legacy/"Trial" version being inexplicably held back again?

Any updates on the Mobile release or is this another case of the Legacy/"Trial" version being inexplicably held back again?
I asked about this a few days ago apparently a portion of trial players aren't receiving the update for unknown reasons the eta for the fix has passed but still no news.

anyone think an alternative use button in the inventory for stuff like the void bag and shellphone would be really useful

forgot to mention i play on console

Back
Top Bottom