Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Hello guys, first of all I want to thank you for all your work, I love Tmodloader <3
Sadly, I have encountered an issue with it and I really don't know where to search anymore, so I hope you can help me.
I have started a game with my brother and sister, installed a bunch of mods such as Calamity and more, and we played for a couple of days just fine. Yesterday I clicked play on Steam and Tmod doesn't even start anymore...it blocks exactly as in the screenshot, in that exact point, then it closes itself and nothing else, no error message, nothing.
I have tried anything that came to my mind: file integrity checked on both vanilla game and Tmod, uninstall and install again, change install folder, exception in windows defender, nothing worked.
Is there anything I can do? Thanks in advance

EDIT: I read on the discord server that I had to delete the "dotnet" folder and restart, it worked!

Attachments

• log.jpg
    log.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Hey I've just recently started hosting a tModLoader server for myself and some friends off of a linux pc and would like to know if there's any way to have to automatically skip or answer the query to use the steam server on startup? its the only thing stopping me from automating the whole startup procedure at this point...

Not sure if it was this mod'sfault but when I tried going through a portal to warp to one of this mod's subworlds I fell through an endless void. On returning to my normal world the map was unrevealed (completely black again) and about 1/3rd of the world geometry was just gone, except for ores and mod structures.

^ they posted a solution to the audio skipping and frame drop issue with 1.4 A YEAR AGO
>> why hasnt someone pushed the replacement file yet??

Steamapps/ Common/ Tmodloader/ Libraries/ Native/ Windows
and there, replace the file said the reddit user.

Now that tmod is updated to 1.4.4, will the mod browser issues be addressed. Such as, tmod crashing when attempting to update a mod that is enabled?

Back
Top Bottom