Builds ~FLOR3NCE2456's BUILDS COLLECTION~

What Do You Think?

• Total voters
Yep! Still here, still kicking (mostly).

In the midst of Grad School so not much time to play or build, not to mention I started a new run when 1.4.1 came out...

I started a new run in Journey mode as well. The NPC happiness requirements are making me stretch my build skills.

It's been a [L O N G] time...
How have you been? 'Cause I've been [R E A L] busy [BEING DEAD]
You know... After [ROLLING CACTI] killed me?

Look, We've both said [ALOT] of things [THAT ARE REGRETTABLE]
But how about we put [COVID-19] behind us?
For [BUILDING]
For [WIP BOX HOTELS IN THE LOL UPDATE]

Capture 2022-09-29 19_40_22.png

Very nice, you still got it. 👍
Thank you!
It's been a while. I almost forgot how meditative building in this game could be. May try that Youtube thing.
How have YOU in particular been? I feel like I see new characters in your sig. Any new silly misadventures among them?

Thank you!
It's been a while. I almost forgot how meditative building in this game could be. May try that Youtube thing.
How have YOU in particular been? I feel like I see new characters in your sig. Any new silly misadventures among them?
I haven't touched the game in a long while now, actually (even though I have at least 2 more characters than I have in my signature: Ran a server with friends a few times). The happiness update kinda ruined it for me though. I feel it invalidated some of my maps/my condos, and I lost interest.
I occasionally check for updates here (with the lost hope that Red would revert this in my opinion unfair change), but that's about it. :merchanthappy:

I haven't touched the game in a long while now, actually (even though I have at least 2 more characters than I have in my signature: Ran a server with friends a few times). The happiness update kinda ruined it for me though. I feel it invalidated some of my maps/my condos, and I lost interest.
I occasionally check for updates here (with the lost hope that Red would revert this in my opinion unfair change), but that's about it. :merchanthappy:

Play with the Remix or Zenith worlds. The Happiness mechanics are disabled in them.

EDIT: the Echo walls would also be great with your Go Fish world, no more air bubbles in glass.

Play with the Remix or Zenith worlds. The Happiness mechanics are disabled in them.

EDIT: the Echo walls would also be great with your Go Fish world, no more air bubbles in glass.
Been thinking of trying a Remix playthrough myself, actually. Eventually.

Maybe not Zenith, though, I'd awful enough at Expert, Legendary would be absolutely worse in every way.

Back
Top Bottom