Single Thread RP (MOVED TO SPACEBATTLES) Destroy The Godmodder: The War Of A Thousand Universes

Should I add an extra day to post?

• Keep updating every day, I want to post as often as possible.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Update every other day, I'm having trouble getting posts in.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I look at the sleeping Cyclops and I just... well, sure, waking people up with the power of LOUD is probably the orthodox way to do so and is also the funny way here because, well, loud is funny. But what if I throw a wrench to that formula and just spawn in this thing that's an uhhh...

Beholder Meido That Wakes You Up With ASMR

I of course set it to wake the Cyclops up.

Don't look at me like that.

[48/50]
Once again stuck in "No Charges for Testificate-Sama" zone, I uhh, reciprocatory +1 to Niyr(@Dragonwolf73).

The Cyclops wakes up, a bit disgruntled.

Hmm? Who disturbs my slumber...
Oh, I see you have the talking candy with you.
So you are also in pursuit of the candy box?
Unfortunately, I believe it's already been taken from its hiding place by another ambitious adventurer.
Perhaps you may be able to find the adventurer by talking to the dragon - he lives in a castle on the mainland.
It may be a bit of a fight to get there, but it's not much of a walk.
If you aren't interested in talking to a dragon, you may want to ask the townsfolk in that town to the east of the mountain range.
It's quite a journey to get there, though, and you'll run into no shortage of enemies...

Either road will eventually lead you to the adventurer, so there isn't really a wrong choice here. What choice do you make?

I mean, I already have a vague acquaintanceship with a dragon around here, what's another dragon to talk to? I set off for the castle.

I kind of also just uhh, leave that... maid back there.

Welp, since there's apparently going to be some fighting on the road, lemme just do this...

The thin veneer of a sky violently breaks apart as from it descends, though veiled in obscurity by distance, an immense being, its form accompanied by a choir of cacophonies which serve only to accentuate the immensity of this entity. With a descent that leaves no time for eyes to blink nor breathes to be taken, it touches down to the ground, the impact leaving it shattered.

It stands upright, its form no longer in obscurity as its visage is revealed: a beast, no, a behemoth of insurmountable size. It, by no means, has an orthodox design; a humanly stance despite its beastly disposition, a hide akin to abstract art in variety, none of its 10 varying wings coming in pairs, 6 misaligned eyes that dart from their sockets with no design, the energy coming off of it appearing divine in one second, demonic in the next, eldritch after, and so forth, and that is not to mention the many limbs unnaturally jutting out of its form, a lack of rhythm prevalent in each and every one's movements.

Truly, an Unnatural Thing.

too bad it's a relatively basic entity here

[49/50]
A +1 to Decil(@O.R.I.G.I.N.) in a jar of dirt.

There don't seem to be very many responses for the main update. I'm going to delay it another day; please get your posts in if you haven't already!

I suppose this is roughly the same number of people as posted last time.

[Action/Charge]
Ian would walk to the edge of the Adventurers' Sails, he would look down at the water.

``I hate to leave this boat unguarded, but it's the best option if we want to survive...``

He would back up slowly before taking a leap of faith to try get onto the Book of
Revelation but not before saying one more thing

``If I don't make it and I end up drowning, take care of Ignition!``

[22/34]

[Ignition's Action]

Ignition gets on guard just in case something unwelcomed boards the ship.

[OOC]
(It would be cool if there are 2 paths, depending on what side wins in this naval battle.)

You leap, and immediately fall off the Book of Revelation due to Niyr's many traps! You are, luckily, able to swim back to the Adventurers' Sails.

Man the Guns! [1/5]
+1 to Boris/@CrimtaneShovel

Niyr turns to look at Decil, and smiles, before deciding to take off and fly to the Adventurer's Sails. However, halfway there would suddenly disappear, before stepping out from behind Decil.
"I hope you do not getting wet."
And then Niyr opens a portal under the water next to the Adventurer's Sails, using the rushing water to try to shove both himself and Decil off the ship, though Decil would be less of a concern as Niyr opens a second portal, now directly under the Adventurer's Sails, using the momentum from the water to help him tey to break through the bottom of the deck.

Of course, Niyr would not expect that to be enough to pierce the deck on its own, so he would have also enlisted some help of a Reaper Leviathan he "borrowed" from another world, with the leviathan ramming the underside of the ship at the exact moment Niyr would hit it as well.

Now, how is Niyr controlling this Reaper Leviathan, you may ask. This would be acheived by the simple use of VR, needles, and electric shocks. By using the VR to create a virtual world in which members of the AG team are torturing and taunting the leviathan, and timing those actions with the electrical shocks to cause real harm, it would slowly train the leviathan to absolutely despise the AG team. And, by carefully controlling the VR world, it would trick the leviathan into seeing AG team members moving around, with the leviathan moving to follow, while in reality itcis just moving towards the ship. Once the deed is done, the VR system would detach, and the needles, being of the hypodermic kind, would proceed to inject the leviathan with Kharaa to ensure it dies off, if it wasn't infected already. And just to ensure it gets the job done, Niyr would go back in time once the Book of Revelation is destroyed to place a small device on the Reaper Leviathan, which would create a small field of highly accelerated time so the infection will progress much faster compared to the world around the leviathan. He'd then quickly open a portal to an alternate universe to see if he's likely to be infected, and even if he isn't, he'd make sure to hop over to another extra universe to get himself the cure, and then travel back to the time and place he belongs.

You deal 13,500 damage to the Adventurers' Sails! I think this was the intent of your attack?

Boris decides to offer Niyr his Big Gun as a +1 (@Dragonwolf73)

Well seeing as how both Ian and Decil are trying to board The  Book of Revelation, Boris decides its only fair he returns the favor. But somehow their 5-year-old-with-a-lego-set boat is real hard to board, so he's gotta be crafty.

He starts by creating a small platoon of clones, each of whom are instructed to attempt to board the Adventurer's Sails in a different method. One tries making wings and flying over, another stretches it's arm to pull itself over, and another just goes for a leap of faith. Roughly 15 copies are thrown at the boat this way, but none made it. Fortunately for Boris, they were never meant to.

As the clones all charge the boat, Boris turns his hand into a phone Inspector Gadget style and calls.... someone.

"Zallir? You there? Good, because I got a favor to cash in..." In cartoon fashion, he then turns from the camera and starts mumbling into his hand. Whatever he said seemed to work though, as what seems like a shoebox drops from the sky.

Taking this "shoebox", Boris throws it on the Adventurer's Sails like it's a javelin. Upon contact however, the box pops. For you see, that box was actually a custom made flashbang, several thousands of times stronger than a normal one and enchanted so no matter where you look, you're getting blinded. Fortunately, the range is too small to hit the Book of Revelation.

As everyone on the Adventurer's Sails is blinded, Boris seems to just... appear on the boat with them. He then throws into a portal a weird pocketwatch that's counting sideways. He would then implant himself further in the ship by melting his lower half to seep through the cracks in the floorboards of the deck then solidifying, making it that much harder for him to get kicked off.

King of the Seas [15/35]

As you land on the ship, the piece of the deck you're on detaches and flies into the air before exploding into fireworks!

Silas: Ha!
Silas: This ship's automated defense systems are the best in its class!

~~~

The Partnership Collective Gunners fire on the Adventurers' Sails, dealing 27,500 damage! The Partnership Collective Bouncers attempt to throw Decil off the ship! @O.R.I.G.I.N. if you don't counter well enough, you'll be launched back to where you came from! (Countering a ship throw is a free action.)

The Crewmate unstealths a Partnership Collective Bomber! Ignition then destroys it with a single blow! Silas repairs 25,000 HP of the Adventurers' Sails!

~~~

Itinerary:
AG: Destroy Aspera!
AG: Sink Aspera's fleet!

N: Seek out your personal objectives.
PG: Protect Aspera!
PG: Sink the Adventurers' Sails!

~~ERROR~~

Please contact Tech Support at THE INFORMATION SUPERHIGHWAY.

~~ERROR~~

Battlefield:

Aspera [GM]: 30/50 HP, Godmodder, aboard the Occam's Razor

Entities:

(note: this is not Aspera's whole fleet)

Occam's Razor [SHIP][PG]: HP: 100%, full stats revealed when engaged in combat, entities aboard do not presently affect the arena
Planning Room [Niyr - PG]: HP: 100,000/100,000, Armor: 0, resets to 0 when taking unblocked damage, Fortify Planning Room: II, Naval Tactics: III, (PAY 5 CHARGE FOR A NEW BATTLE TACTIC)
Fortify Planning Room: Planning Room gains 5,000 Armor. Caps at 50,000. Cap may change at later date.
Naval Tactics: [PG] ships may not be boarded by non-[PG] players the turn after this is used.

Book of Revelation [SHIP][PG]: HP: 88,000/100,000, Boarding Difficulty: Medium
Partnership Collective Gunner [PG](x11): HP: 10,000/10,000, Attack: 2,500, may attempt to board other ships if not attacking
Partnership Collective Bouncer [PG](x3): HP: 25,000/25,000, makes removal from a ship faster, will not attempt to board hostile ships
Partnership Collective Bomb-Planter [PG](x2): HP: 20,000/20,000, Stealthed (must be unstealthed to target), can board other ships while stealthed, Total Conversion Bomb: III, will instantly destroy a ship

Adventurers' Sails [SHIP][AG]: HP: 222,500/250,000, Attack: 2 * Momentum, Regeneration: 2.5 * Momentum, Momentum: 0, Can be increased by player actions, Boarding Difficulty: Hard
Ignition, the Spark Controller [Ian - AG]: HP: 67,000/70,000, Attack: 25,000, Wings of Wax: If chosen, heals 20,000 HP, Gauntlets of Fire: If chosen, deals an additional 20,000 damage, only one additional ability may be chosen per turn, wearing Abandoned Bandanna
Distress Beacon [Reese - AG]: HP: 89,000/100,000, ???
Crewmate [AG]: HP: 25,000/25,000, does tasks
Silas, Last of the Boatmakers [AG]: HP: 50,000/50,000, Repair: 25,000, can only repair ships
Testificate [N]: HP: 75,000/75,000, Armor: 5,000, 1,000 Reaction Fire, Trade: Give him +1 charge for something extra strange to happen!
Partnership Collective Bomb-Planter [PG]: HP: 20,000/20,000, Stealthed (must be unstealthed to target), can board other ships while stealthed, Total Conversion Bomb: III, will instantly destroy a ship

Players:
LapisLazuli': Vortex [AG], aboard the Adventurer's Sails
Dragonwolf73: Niyr [PG], aboard the Book of Revelation
Firewing: Just Flask [AG], aboard the Adventurer's Sails
Champion Greninjoid: Reese [AG], aboard the Adventurer's Sails
Esther: Narrator [AG], aboard the Adventurer's Sails
Razor_Typhoon: Ian [AG], aboard the Adventurer's Sails
Krill13: [Name Here] [N] (Currently carrying 2 capital "I"s, one Marvelous Mysterious Machine, a 5,000 damage coupon, and a talking candy)
Layn: Layn [AG], aboard the Adventurer's Sails
Banana-Fish: Pol and Kirby [AG], on a sidequest
O.R.I.G.I.N.: Decil [AG], aboard the Adventurer's Sails
Sylveone46: Cutlass McClaymore [AG], aboard the Adventurer's Sails
6FootDeep: Swarm of Zachs [AG], aboard the Adventurer's Sails
Zparks: Sblib [N], aboard the Adventurer's Sails
Whimsythescholar: Alice [AG], aboard the Adventurer's Sails
Crimtane Shovel: Boris [PG], aboard the Book of Revelation, carrying a 5,000 damage coupon
Master of Infinity: The Master of the Infinitum [AG], aboard the Adventurer's Sails

Dragonwolf73:
Destiny: Mastery of Tactics

Krill13:
Destiny: Spawn Point
Ocular Implants
+ Your actions have a 50% chance to be 3x as effective!​
- All of your actions have their power reduced to 0.5x before all other multipliers!​
+ Entities with dodging capabilities cannot dodge your actions!​
± This augmentation does not affect attacks against Godmodders.​
Banana-Fish:
Destiny: Bookkeeper

Spoils of War:
Misery: Polar Star. Owner: Cutlass McClaymore. A strange gun, with two scratches embedded into it. It looks like it gets stronger if used carefully. Once every 3 turns, it can be used to deal 1,000, 2,500, or 5,000 damage, depending on its current level. The level goes up when PG entities die or the Godmodder takes damage, and it goes down when AG entities die. Level: 3, Cooldown: III
The Teletubbies: Tubby Custard Machine. Owner: Pol. A whimsical machine with two large spires for storing Tubby Custard. Once every 4 turns, it can be used to heal 5,000 HP to any entity. This healing can bring entities over their max HP, if they're not already above their max HP. Additionally, the Tubby Custard Key may be used one time to revive any entity that died the preceding turn, with full HP. THE TUBBY CUSTARD KEY MAY ONLY BE USED ONCE THROUGH THE ENTIRE GAME. Cooldown: IIII. Tubby Custard Key: Available
Fortegreen Crewmate: Emergency Meeting Button. Owner: Just Flask. A red button that can be used to assemble everyone in the area. Once every 5 turns, it can be used to summon a Crewmate, who the owner will be able to direct to various tasks. Its effectiveness will vary. Cooldown: IIIII
Kabula: Kabula Cannon. Owner: Reese. A large, somewhat unwieldy cannon that fires three shots at once. Once every 5 turns, it can be used to deal 10,000 damage to three different entities. For the purposes of this Spoil, Crowd entities are counted as a single entity. Cooldown: IIIII
Cyber End*r Dr*gon: Cyber Dr*gon Egg. Owner: Niyr. Somehow, turning the End*r Dr*gon into a technological terror passed the property on to this egg. The egg appears to have no function, but there is a green button on the back. The longer you look at it, the brighter it gets. You get the feeling you can only press this button once... Green Button: Available, Charge: 12
King Dedede (first fight): Abandoned Bandanna. Owner: Ian. The lost bandanna of Bandanna Dee, presumably discarded when Bandanna Dee was used to summon Kabula. The Abandoned Bandanna may be given to an entity, granting it an additional 5,000 Attack until it dies, at which point the Abandoned Bandanna will become available again. Status: Unavailable
Shaggy: The Sandwich Of Oblivion. Owner: [Name Here]. A sandwich of unfathomable power, made of the finest ingredients one can find in the thousand universes. This sandwich may be fed to an NPC a total of three times across the entire game, with an indeterminate and plot-linked cooldown. Eating the sandwich will cause a major plot disturbance or critical interference. This will not always work out in the favor of the owner. Status: Available, uses left: 3

Permanent Upgrades:
Chapter 1: The Great K.A.T.E.
A strange red bucket that contains a weather machine. What does K.A.T.E. stand for? Your guess is as good as mine! The Great K.A.T.E. provides many forms of weather information. The more kinds of weather information an action uses, the more damage it will deal if it succeeds, up to 1.5x the usual amount! However, if the attack doesn't use a piece of weather properly, all weather bonuses will be lost!
Chapter 2: Crossroads of Destiny. A portion of Shaggy's power, specifically dealing in one's "destiny." At an indeterminate time, the Crossroads of Destiny will appear to a player character, giving them a large number of choices for a permanent augmentation that can shake up how they play the game. (Indeterminate time means I'll offer you a crossroads whenever I think I have enough cool ideas for your character.)

Last edited:
[OOC NOTE]: This is Banana_Fish here, just to note. Changed up my profile for October. Odd culture thing.

[Charge]
[4/60]:
<Let’s see, we’ve got…>
<Bill Cipher…>
<...Stolas (the other one)…>

A totally magical +1 pops in front of [Name Here] (@Krill13).
<<Interpret this how you will.>>

[Action]: Bombs to attack the Pets and the Warriors.

Kirby dashes forward, pulling out a few simple, ball bombs (the ones with a rope fuse, like the ones you see in cartoons) as a black cone hat with a gem in it materialises on his head. Bomb Kirby throws half of said bombs amidst the Warriors of Oryx, and the other half amidst the Pets of Oryx.

Pol, meanwhile, flies to the battle's sidelines to assist in empowering the bombs.

The bombs begin to turn black as their lit fuses burn up. And suddenly, the bombs begin sucking the Pets and the Warriors near them. Like mini-black holes.

The bombs then, once they've attracted enough enemies, are pulled to each other, dragging the Pets and the Warriors into each other. When the bombs contact each other, they will combine into a slightly larger black hole that'd spaghettify the unfortunate souls too close to it, before the black hole turns white as it expands rapidly outwards in a supernova, knocking away the surviving Pets and Warriors.

Oh, I neglected to mention this earlier, but the update is now complete.

Additionally, if you'd like to be notified immediately when updates go live or are complete, I'll be posting links to the updates as they go up in the Destroy the Godmodder Discord, a central hub for games like this one. This link can also be found in the OP.

A +1 floats over to Niyr within a letter questioning when they're gonna push the Egg's button (@Dragonwolf73)

[Action Summary]: Causing several problems to try and board the Adventurer's Sails.

After getting flung off the Adventurer's Sails through firework shenanigans, Boris seems pretty annoyed. The fact that a Bomber went down doesn't help his mood either.

"Silas, was it? I'm impressed by your ships defenses. It certainly caught me off guard, to say the least. But if you think that's gonna stop me....

You're sorely mistaken."

To start, Boris opens a portal to his Abyssal Box, where several strange creatures resembling humanoid boars with hawk wings rush the ship, attempting to trigger as many defenses as they can before dying. At the same time, another portal opens underneath the Adventurer's Sails, releasing beasts that look like a mix between crocodiles and dolphins, which have the same orders.

While the Adventurer's Sails goes under siege from sea and sky, Boris still doesn't let up. Calling on another favor from this "Zallir" character, a dense fog suddenly wraps its way around the AG's precious vessel. From the fog several copies of both Boris and Niyr charge, trying their best to disrupt the automated defense system. If that wasn't enough, a portal opens directly above the Adventurer's Sails, raining down both high powered EMP's and null magic generators, further crippling Silas' creation.

However as the ship probably has some layer of Plot Armor, it'd still be risky to board, so he still has one last trick to do. Amidst the pandemonium caused by his abominations and clones, a whirring is heard. Within seconds the noise becomes deafening as a strange helicopter arrives, with APAA painted on the side. This stands for the Anti Plot Armor Association, and upon getting an anonymous tip (wonder who gave them it) about some boat with it, they were dispatched to remove the problem.

A massive laser cannon juts out from the front of the helicopter, with strange teal energy channeling around the weapon. As it fires, time seems to almost freeze for everything but the device as it hits the Adventurer's Sails, which, despite having no difference in appearance, feels like it's lost something. That something being any Plot Armor it may have possessed.

And as the helicopter departs and the fog dissipates, Boris, who's decided that he's destroyed the defenses enough, creates one last portal and plucks a little cube with a button from it. Upon pressing the button, the cube distorts reality a bit and puts Boris on the ship, while simultaneously making everyone forget and ignore his existence for around 10 seconds, so they can't just throw him off.

King of the Seas [16/35]

[OOC]
(There's a discord server, sweet!)

[Action/Charge]

Ian would had paid attention enough to realize what was going on.

``So, they thought of destroying us on the inside, guess I have no choice but to prevent that.``

He would then let out a small electric shock that covers the radius of the ship, but Ian would control it in a way that it doesn't harm anyone but instead would reveal the bomb planter that got onto the ship.``

[23/34]

[Ignition's Action]
Ignition would focus on the remaining bomb planter and keep guard

[RPNULL]

``You think you are so smart, well you aren't, and if you think you can win, well you won't``

[OOC NOTE]: This is Banana_Fish here, just to note. Changed up my profile for October. Odd culture thing.

[Charge]
[4/60]:
<Let’s see, we’ve got…>
<Bill Cipher…>
<...Stolas (the other one)…>

[Action]: Bombs to attack the Pets and the Warriors.

Kirby dashes forward, pulling out a few simple, ball bombs (the ones with a rope fuse, like the ones you see in cartoons) as a black cone hat with a gem in it materialises on his head. Bomb Kirby throws half of said bombs amidst the Warriors of Oryx, and the other half amidst the Pets of Oryx.

Pol, meanwhile, flies to the battle's sidelines to assist in empowering the bombs.

The bombs begin to turn black as their lit fuses burn up. And suddenly, the bombs begin sucking the Pets and the Warriors near them. Like mini-black holes.

The bombs then, once they've attracted enough enemies, are pulled to each other, dragging the Pets and the Warriors into each other. When the bombs contact each other, they will combine into a slightly larger black hole that'd spaghettify the unfortunate souls too close to it, before the black hole turns white as it expands rapidly outwards in a supernova, knocking away the surviving Pets and Warriors.

You destroy 3 Warriors and 4 Pets of Oryx!

The servants of Oryx placed within the upper reaches his castle are some of his most loyal, albeit not his strongest. The Warriors are abberations, created by Oryx for the express purpose of warding off intruders. They are the main force Oryx employs, under the command of the Commanders of Oryx. The Commanders are nothing to sneeze at - although they cannot attack themselves, their many arms allow them to command an army of raging insects in addition to the Warriors.

The Knights and Pets are especially interesting. The Knights of Oryx are corrupted heroes of the Nexus, bending to Oryx's will and opting to serve him rather than continuing to protect the Nexus. Their pets have changed from immortal assistants to sinister gremlins, corrupted by the darkness within Oryx's Castle along with their masters.

~~~
Sidequest: Oryx's Castle - Entrance

Warrior of Oryx ['Ω'](x2): HP: 1,500/1,500, Attack: 500
Pet of Oryx ['Ω'](x6): HP: 500/500, Attack: 100, Crowd, do not have to be defeated to progress

I mean, I already have a vague acquaintanceship with a dragon around here, what's another dragon to talk to? I set off for the castle.

I kind of also just uhh, leave that... maid back there.

Welp, since there's apparently going to be some fighting on the road, lemme just do this...

The thin veneer of a sky violently breaks apart as from it descends, though veiled in obscurity by distance, an immense being, its form accompanied by a choir of cacophonies which serve only to accentuate the immensity of this entity. With a descent that leaves no time for eyes to blink nor breathes to be taken, it touches down to the ground, the impact leaving it shattered.

It stands upright, its form no longer in obscurity as its visage is revealed: a beast, no, a behemoth of insurmountable size. It, by no means, has an orthodox design; a humanly stance despite its beastly disposition, a hide akin to abstract art in variety, none of its 10 varying wings coming in pairs, 6 misaligned eyes that dart from their sockets with no design, the energy coming off of it appearing divine in one second, demonic in the next, eldritch after, and so forth, and that is not to mention the many limbs unnaturally jutting out of its form, a lack of rhythm prevalent in each and every one's movements.

Truly, an Unnatural Thing.

too bad it's a relatively basic entity here

[49/50]
A +1 to Decil(@O.R.I.G.I.N.) in a jar of dirt.

You summon an Unnatural Thing!

As you approach the castle where the dragon is located, you are attacked by a knight on horseback!

~~~

Candy Box Island - Castle Gate:

Unnatural Thing [Krill13 - N]: HP: 1,000/1,000, Attack: 252 + 497 + 1,001

Castle Knight [H]: HP: 10,000/10,000, Attack: 2,500 * 2

Man the Guns! [4/5]
+1 to Boris/@CrimtaneShovel in the form of some old tank parts Niyr no longer needs, across all of which is written a letter explaining Niyr's intent to save it for when another powerful entity is summoned to the field, or at least something to divide the AG's attention.

Now, originally Niyr was in fact intended to board the AG ship from under the water, but blowing a hole in it works as well. However, this still leaves Niyr not onboard the Adventurer's Sails. So instead Niyr would decide to support Boris' attempt at boarding, by flying over to a commanding position aboard the Book of Revelation, and turning to look at the crew.
"Bring us about, and set us on a course to ram. Give me flank speed, and I assure you, this ship will not hit the enemy."
Assuming Niyr's commands are followed, he'd move to the bow.
"GUNNERS AT THE READY. OPEN FIRE ON MY MARK."
And then he waits, up until the Book of Revelation is less than a second away from impact with the Adventurer's Sails, at which point he'd open a portal directly in front of the Book of Revelation, with the other end putting the ship at an exact parallel course to the Adventurer's Sails, but moving in the oppsite direction, allowing it to come along side the Adventurer's Sails for a broadside at point blank. Which, Niyr would order by calling out the exact moment for the gunners to fire.

However, Niyr knows one pass is not enough. So once the Book of Revelation has passed the Adventurer's Sails, he'd open a portal to put them basically right back where they started the pass, but on the opposite side. Niyr would continue this for some time, knowing the ship will likely take some damage by the enemy returning fire, but his bet is that the damage dealt to the Adventurer's Sail would be worth the cost, distracting its crew from preventing boarding action, and instead forcing them to either repair or risk being sunk. A few passes would even have the gunners ordered to aim slightly above the deck, to hopefully hit anyone aboard said deck.

[RP]
interprets this as the most offensive thing ever done upon me

[Action]

I look at the Unnatural Thing's stats and just...

oh.

Ok so for now I summon a Shield Person thing to block hopefully both attacks from the Knight. Flavor text? Uhhh I just steal a guy, give him a shield, and toss him in front of the Unnatural Thing.

[Entities]

The Unnatural Thing attacks the Knight, naturally.

[Charge]

[50/50]
Aight, let's do this.

finger snap

Tens of thousands of tendril-like tubes snake out seemingly from thin air, each one tipped with what seem to be syringe needles. They all converge upon one non-descript spot, the sight of this one unified act creating a nightmarishly convoluted wiring setup as these wires clumsily tangle upon one another, but still managing to ultimately accomplish their aforementioned task. It is then that each and every single individual of these injector-tipped wires expel, in perfect unison, their contents; coming out of their narrow tips are molecular samples of varying essences, each one pouring out a completely unique matter from the others; from electricity to mana, demonic energy to divine energy, necrotic to draconic, natural and eldritch, substances uniquely permeating their respective worlds, substances that themselves require hours of explanation and- honestly we can either move on or we can spend days with you waiting for me to make up more random stuff.

The tubes all retract from whence they came as all those expelled forces then coalesce with one another into one singular mass and the reaction is... well, violent, to say the least. The localized space housing this mass shifts through numerous forms, from a floral disposition to a stormy one, from a view of a civilized scenario to one that's up in flames, from a blank white space to an overwhelming display of colors, to eldritch eyes peering from an abyss, to colors never before seen, to an uncensored view of what must not be seen, to a still frame of a packed playground (truly the worst sight of them all), before finally settling back into its natural state, the mass now simply being this ball of shifting colors, but an immense pressure still radiates from it, a testament to its raw power. And yet it's growing, and growing, and growing...

And this is where I pop up, creating a structure to house this growing mass with my professional never-before-seen architectural skills (I play Fortnite), with the purpose less so being that it hinders its growth and more so just for ease of transport and access. Y'know, now that I think about it... I kinda made the structure look like a flying water dispenser. Huh.

Now we get to the name. The moniker. The word that one utters in reference to it. Now, one surely expects for such matter of immense power to have a respectable name- Bingus Bungus Energy I'm calling it The Bingus Bungus Energy you can't stop me.

Basically, every turn, it charges up energy that every Player, as well as Entities that are either dedicated for interaction with it or are able to miscellaneous work (i.e. a Crewmate), can pull from, though probably with a cap per taker. For now though, me being in a sidequest means it's just gonna be with me for now.

It'd probably look like this in an entity stat line (with tentative stats):
The Bingus Bungus Energy [Krill13 - N]: HP: 100,00/100,000, Energy: 10,000 (+10,000 per turn)

[1/5] (got a +1 from Pol)
unleashes early Christmas upon Pol(@Mecha_Flower) with a +1

Last edited:
A +1 floats over to Niyr within a letter questioning when they're gonna push the Egg's button (@Dragonwolf73)

[Action Summary]: Causing several problems to try and board the Adventurer's Sails.

After getting flung off the Adventurer's Sails through firework shenanigans, Boris seems pretty annoyed. The fact that a Bomber went down doesn't help his mood either.

"Silas, was it? I'm impressed by your ships defenses. It certainly caught me off guard, to say the least. But if you think that's gonna stop me....

You're sorely mistaken."

To start, Boris opens a portal to his Abyssal Box, where several strange creatures resembling humanoid boars with hawk wings rush the ship, attempting to trigger as many defenses as they can before dying. At the same time, another portal opens underneath the Adventurer's Sails, releasing beasts that look like a mix between crocodiles and dolphins, which have the same orders.

While the Adventurer's Sails goes under siege from sea and sky, Boris still doesn't let up. Calling on another favor from this "Zallir" character, a dense fog suddenly wraps its way around the AG's precious vessel. From the fog several copies of both Boris and Niyr charge, trying their best to disrupt the automated defense system. If that wasn't enough, a portal opens directly above the Adventurer's Sails, raining down both high powered EMP's and null magic generators, further crippling Silas' creation.

However as the ship probably has some layer of Plot Armor, it'd still be risky to board, so he still has one last trick to do. Amidst the pandemonium caused by his abominations and clones, a whirring is heard. Within seconds the noise becomes deafening as a strange helicopter arrives, with APAA painted on the side. This stands for the Anti Plot Armor Association, and upon getting an anonymous tip (wonder who gave them it) about some boat with it, they were dispatched to remove the problem.

A massive laser cannon juts out from the front of the helicopter, with strange teal energy channeling around the weapon. As it fires, time seems to almost freeze for everything but the device as it hits the Adventurer's Sails, which, despite having no difference in appearance, feels like it's lost something. That something being any Plot Armor it may have possessed.

And as the helicopter departs and the fog dissipates, Boris, who's decided that he's destroyed the defenses enough, creates one last portal and plucks a little cube with a button from it. Upon pressing the button, the cube distorts reality a bit and puts Boris on the ship, while simultaneously making everyone forget and ignore his existence for around 10 seconds, so they can't just throw him off.

King of the Seas [16/35]

You attempt to board the Adventurers' Sails! With Niyr's help, the defenses are unable to keep you off! You board successfully!

[OOC]
(There's a discord server, sweet!)

[Action/Charge]

Ian would had paid attention enough to realize what was going on.

``So, they thought of destroying us on the inside, guess I have no choice but to prevent that.``

He would then let out a small electric shock that covers the radius of the ship, but Ian would control it in a way that it doesn't harm anyone but instead would reveal the bomb planter that got onto the ship.``

[23/34]

[Ignition's Action]
Ignition would focus on the remaining bomb planter and keep guard

[RPNULL]

``You think you are so smart, well you aren't, and if you think you can win, well you won't``

You unstealth the remaining Partnership Collective Bomber!

Man the Guns! [4/5]
+1 to Boris/@CrimtaneShovel in the form of some old tank parts Niyr no longer needs, across all of which is written a letter explaining Niyr's intent to save it for when another powerful entity is summoned to the field, or at least something to divide the AG's attention.

Now, originally Niyr was in fact intended to board the AG ship from under the water, but blowing a hole in it works as well. However, this still leaves Niyr not onboard the Adventurer's Sails. So instead Niyr would decide to support Boris' attempt at boarding, by flying over to a commanding position aboard the Book of Revelation, and turning to look at the crew.
"Bring us about, and set us on a course to ram. Give me flank speed, and I assure you, this ship will not hit the enemy."
Assuming Niyr's commands are followed, he'd move to the bow.
"GUNNERS AT THE READY. OPEN FIRE ON MY MARK."
And then he waits, up until the Book of Revelation is less than a second away from impact with the Adventurer's Sails, at which point he'd open a portal directly in front of the Book of Revelation, with the other end putting the ship at an exact parallel course to the Adventurer's Sails, but moving in the oppsite direction, allowing it to come along side the Adventurer's Sails for a broadside at point blank. Which, Niyr would order by calling out the exact moment for the gunners to fire.

However, Niyr knows one pass is not enough. So once the Book of Revelation has passed the Adventurer's Sails, he'd open a portal to put them basically right back where they started the pass, but on the opposite side. Niyr would continue this for some time, knowing the ship will likely take some damage by the enemy returning fire, but his bet is that the damage dealt to the Adventurer's Sail would be worth the cost, distracting its crew from preventing boarding action, and instead forcing them to either repair or risk being sunk. A few passes would even have the gunners ordered to aim slightly above the deck, to hopefully hit anyone aboard said deck.

Your action successfully assists Boris in boarding the Adventurers' Sails!

~~~

The Partnership Collective Gunners fire on the Adventurers' Sails, dealing 27,500 damage! Two additional Partnership Collective Bombers board the Adventurers' Sails! The Partnership Collective Bouncers throw Decil back onto the Adventurers' Sails!

The Crewmate unstealths one of the stealthed Partnership Collective Bombers! Activating his Gauntlets of Fire, Ignition destroys both unstealthed Bombers!

Silas affixes his spyglass on the approaching ship! For unknown, but presumably chaotic, reasons, it seems to now be tangling with a kraken! Its arrival has been delayed...

~~~

Itinerary:
AG: Destroy Aspera!
AG: Sink Aspera's fleet!

N: Seek out your personal objectives.
PG: Protect Aspera!
PG: Sink the Adventurers' Sails!

~~ERROR~~

Please contact Tech Support at THE INFORMATION SUPERHIGHWAY.

~~ERROR~~

Battlefield:

Aspera [GM]: 30/50 HP, Godmodder, aboard the Occam's Razor

Entities:

(note: this is not Aspera's whole fleet)

Occam's Razor [SHIP][PG]: HP: 100%, full stats revealed when engaged in combat, entities aboard do not presently affect the arena
Planning Room [Niyr - PG]: HP: 100,000/100,000, Armor: 0, resets to 0 when taking unblocked damage, Fortify Planning Room: II, Naval Tactics: III, (PAY 5 CHARGE FOR A NEW BATTLE TACTIC)
Fortify Planning Room: Planning Room gains 5,000 Armor. Caps at 50,000. Cap may change at later date.
Naval Tactics: [PG] ships may not be boarded by non-[PG] players the turn after this is used.

Book of Revelation [SHIP][PG]: HP: 88,000/100,000, Boarding Difficulty: Medium
Partnership Collective Gunner [PG](x11): HP: 10,000/10,000, Attack: 2,500, may attempt to board other ships if not attacking
Partnership Collective Bouncer [PG](x3): HP: 25,000/25,000, makes removal from a ship faster, will not attempt to board hostile ships

Adventurers' Sails [SHIP][AG]: HP: 220,000/250,000, Attack: 2 * Momentum, Regeneration: 2.5 * Momentum, Momentum: 0, Can be increased by player actions, Boarding Difficulty: Hard
Ignition, the Spark Controller [Ian - AG]: HP: 67,000/70,000, Attack: 25,000, Wings of Wax: If chosen, heals 20,000 HP, Gauntlets of Fire: If chosen, deals an additional 20,000 damage, only one additional ability may be chosen per turn, wearing Abandoned Bandanna
Distress Beacon [Reese - AG]: HP: 89,000/100,000, ???
Crewmate [AG]: HP: 25,000/25,000, does tasks
Silas, Last of the Boatmakers [AG]: HP: 50,000/50,000, Repair: 25,000, can only repair ships
Testificate [N]: HP: 75,000/75,000, Armor: 5,000, 1,000 Reaction Fire, Trade: Give him +1 charge for something extra strange to happen!
Partnership Collective Bomb-Planter [PG]: HP: 20,000/20,000, Stealthed (must be unstealthed to target), can board other ships while stealthed, Total Conversion Bomb: III, will instantly destroy a ship

Players:
LapisLazuli': Vortex [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Dragonwolf73: Niyr [PG], aboard the Book of Revelation
Firewing: Just Flask [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Champion Greninjoid: Reese [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Esther: Narrator [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Razor_Typhoon: Ian [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Krill13: [Name Here] [N] (Currently carrying 2 capital "I"s, one Marvelous Mysterious Machine, a 5,000 damage coupon, and a talking candy)
Layn: Layn [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Banana-Fish: Pol and Kirby [AG], on a sidequest
O.R.I.G.I.N.: Decil [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Sylveone46: Cutlass McClaymore [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
6FootDeep: Swarm of Zachs [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Zparks: Sblib [N], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Whimsythescholar: Alice [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Crimtane Shovel: Boris [PG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails, carrying a 5,000 damage coupon
Master of Infinity: The Master of the Infinitum [AG], aboard the Adventurer's Sails

Dragonwolf73:
Destiny: Mastery of Tactics

Krill13:
Destiny: Spawn Point
Ocular Implants
+ Your actions have a 50% chance to be 3x as effective!​
- All of your actions have their power reduced to 0.5x before all other multipliers!​
+ Entities with dodging capabilities cannot dodge your actions!​
± This augmentation does not affect attacks against Godmodders.​
Banana-Fish:
Destiny: Bookkeeper

Spoils of War:
Misery: Polar Star. Owner: Cutlass McClaymore. A strange gun, with two scratches embedded into it. It looks like it gets stronger if used carefully. Once every 3 turns, it can be used to deal 1,000, 2,500, or 5,000 damage, depending on its current level. The level goes up when PG entities die or the Godmodder takes damage, and it goes down when AG entities die. Level: 3, Cooldown: III
The Teletubbies: Tubby Custard Machine. Owner: Pol. A whimsical machine with two large spires for storing Tubby Custard. Once every 4 turns, it can be used to heal 5,000 HP to any entity. This healing can bring entities over their max HP, if they're not already above their max HP. Additionally, the Tubby Custard Key may be used one time to revive any entity that died the preceding turn, with full HP. THE TUBBY CUSTARD KEY MAY ONLY BE USED ONCE THROUGH THE ENTIRE GAME. Cooldown: IIII. Tubby Custard Key: Available
Fortegreen Crewmate: Emergency Meeting Button. Owner: Just Flask. A red button that can be used to assemble everyone in the area. Once every 5 turns, it can be used to summon a Crewmate, who the owner will be able to direct to various tasks. Its effectiveness will vary. Cooldown: IIIII
Kabula: Kabula Cannon. Owner: Reese. A large, somewhat unwieldy cannon that fires three shots at once. Once every 5 turns, it can be used to deal 10,000 damage to three different entities. For the purposes of this Spoil, Crowd entities are counted as a single entity. Cooldown: IIIII
Cyber End*r Dr*gon: Cyber Dr*gon Egg. Owner: Niyr. Somehow, turning the End*r Dr*gon into a technological terror passed the property on to this egg. The egg appears to have no function, but there is a green button on the back. The longer you look at it, the brighter it gets. You get the feeling you can only press this button once... Green Button: Available, Charge: 13
King Dedede (first fight): Abandoned Bandanna. Owner: Ian. The lost bandanna of Bandanna Dee, presumably discarded when Bandanna Dee was used to summon Kabula. The Abandoned Bandanna may be given to an entity, granting it an additional 5,000 Attack until it dies, at which point the Abandoned Bandanna will become available again. Status: Unavailable
Shaggy: The Sandwich Of Oblivion. Owner: [Name Here]. A sandwich of unfathomable power, made of the finest ingredients one can find in the thousand universes. This sandwich may be fed to an NPC a total of three times across the entire game, with an indeterminate and plot-linked cooldown. Eating the sandwich will cause a major plot disturbance or critical interference. This will not always work out in the favor of the owner. Status: Available, uses left: 3

Permanent Upgrades:
Chapter 1: The Great K.A.T.E.
A strange red bucket that contains a weather machine. What does K.A.T.E. stand for? Your guess is as good as mine! The Great K.A.T.E. provides many forms of weather information. The more kinds of weather information an action uses, the more damage it will deal if it succeeds, up to 1.5x the usual amount! However, if the attack doesn't use a piece of weather properly, all weather bonuses will be lost!
Chapter 2: Crossroads of Destiny. A portion of Shaggy's power, specifically dealing in one's "destiny." At an indeterminate time, the Crossroads of Destiny will appear to a player character, giving them a large number of choices for a permanent augmentation that can shake up how they play the game. (Indeterminate time means I'll offer you a crossroads whenever I think I have enough cool ideas for your character.)

Last edited:
[RPNULL]
Pol picks up the book on the servants of Oryx after it materialises in the air in front of them. They then throw it up and teleport it in the bookcase.
<First one to add to the collection.>
<Wonder how many of these I'll need before that good thing comes...>

Pol then closes their eyes to check on the Adventurer's Sails with some sort of scrying ability.
<Wait... bombers... on the ship?>
<Darn... looks like Ian's outnumbered too...>
<I'll be back as soon as I can, Ian.>

Pol opens their eyes to see the damage the bombs did.
<So that's how weak taking that destiny made us...>
<Now the forces of chaos are baring down even more on our strength.>
<Still, should be able to finish this off now.>

[Charge]:
[6/60]:
<...Zordon...>
<...the World Machine...>

An assuring +1 flies up to Ian with a pair of wings (@Razor_Typhoon)

[Action]: Getting in after hopefully taking everything else out.

Pol flash steps behind one of the remaining Warriors, grabbing them and tossing them into the other.

Pol then brandishes their white z-boomerang and teleports behind the other Warrior, elongating the blade on their boomerang to stab through them and the first Warrior just as they hit the second Warrior from Pol's toss.

Kirby, meanwhile, just swallows up some of the Pets of Oryx, before lining up the rest of them and spitting out the other Pets at them.
Pol also throws their boomerang, Warriors still impaled on it, at the Pets at the same time, their boomerang exploding outwards in a flash of light, incinerating anything that gets too close, before it stops flashing and exploding and returns to Pol’s grip.

Regardless of what happens, Pol then turns to the entrance of the castle.
<<Time to get moving.>>
<<Poyo.>>
Pol and Kirby then head inside Oryx’s castle.

A +1 floats towards the Testificate, along with the promise of more should they provide me with weaponry.

[Action Summary: Trying to delete Silas]

Having landed on the Adventurer's Sails, Boris knows he's gotta work fast. Only a matter of time until he's kicked off after all.

To start things off, Boris holds his 5000 damage coupon over his head, where it immediately punches Silas. He'd then turn his hands into claws, and charge towards Ignition....

But it was just a trick. With a uncharacteristically sudden burst of speed, Boris pivots and punches Silas clean in the chest, where a small black orb shoots out've his back. This orb is then captures by a small wooden box.

Darkness. Darker than dark. So dark it seems to defy reality. Everywhere and nowhere all at once. Silas is confused, give how just moments ago he was on board a ship under a clear blue sky. He tries moving, trying to see what's happened, but he can't. Looking down, he sees nothing. For his consciousness was in that orb. And that orb is his soul.

For what feels like an eternity, Silas is trapped in this abyss. Then, with a sudden crash, light. From above, a divine glow rains down, lighting up the area hes stuck in. The walls appeared curved, arching up towards seemingly nothing. Everything, colored a light beige. If it weren't for his current condition, it'd be a nice place to visit. But as we all know, that won't last.

At first, it's hardly noticeable. But as time marches on, Silas notices the room is heating up. While it was initially a slight difference, it's growing exponentially. First feeling like a heatwave, then being on a star, then something beyond that. The heat never stops growing, searing the soul of Silas with its unstoppable warmth.

The heat goes on for what feels like forever, roasting away at Silas. But as quickly as it started, it stopped. In fact, thing start cooling. Silas is initially grateful for the reprieve, but he quickly changes his opinion as the same problem occurs. The cold is unrelenting, going from below room temperature to below freezing to making the Void of space seem like a sauna at an even faster rate.

But it too, doesn't last. But instead of fading away, only half of Silas is freed from the cold as the heat overtakes him again. The two elements seemed to be in a power struggle, and Silas is just stuck in the middle of it all. Locked under a battle of hot and cold, doomed to suffer.

Then, the two retreat, coalescing into balls not unlike Silas' current form. But unlike the boatmaker, the balls start growing, shifting into two massive Golems

The Golem of Fire stands tall, a bright purple blaze emanating of every part of its massive frame. It appears to be a mirage of sorts due to the heat. In its hands a massive hammer of golden flames is formed, it's sizeshowing its ability to turn stars into dust with a single swing.

The Golem of Frost forms at the same rate, it's body a brilliant sheen of light green ice overlaid on darker blues, mimicking the Aurora Borealis. The ground beneath the giants feet freezes over as a massive claymore shoots out into its hands, the blade appearing larger than the cosmos itself.

With no fanfare, the two Titans start fighting, each clash sending waves of fire and ice everywhere, Silas forced to endure the hundreds of strikes between the two. Then, the Golem of Frost plants ita blade in the ground, offering his hand to the Fire Golem. With its other hand, it points towards the soul of Silas. With a silent understanding, the Fire Golem nods, as the Frost Titan picks up its blade. Then, the two turn towards Silas....

And both simultaneously strike his soul.

As the fight within the chest stops, it suddenly cracks, with a golden light erupting from it. As more cracks appear Boris pushes the body of Silas towards the chest as it suddenly bursts, a brilliant light flooding over the Adventurer's Sails, blinding anyone who dared looks towards it, and searing everyone aboard the vessel, including the boat itself.

And with that, the soul of Silas returns to his body, along with the damage he received.

King of the Sea [18/35]

+1 to Boris/@CrimtaneShovel in the form of a +1.
Man the Guns!
[5/5]
Now, one of the issues Niyr has noticed so far is the lack of much progress in damaging the Adventurer's Sails, do to the ability to simply repair the ship. Now, although it is possible to counteract this by just outputting more damage, this is inconvenient, as it means that actions must continually be spent dealing damage, preventing progress from being made elsewhere. Therefore, Niyr would unfold a small suitcase, which somehow contains a room sized radio transmitter and an even larger antenna. This device would be used to send encrypted orders to the Planning Room, ordering the staff to find a better plan of attack that allows for the PG team to focus on attacking a single entity, with the specific requirements being to overcome an entity with both an amount of armour and regeneration, and a large health pool.

[RPNULL - ACTION COMING IN LATER POST]
Once Niyr is done with the radio, he folds it up, and puts it away through a portal. He'd like to go over to the Adventurer's Sails and handle things himself, though with Boris already over, he'd decide to stay aboard the Book of Revelation to repel any enemy boarders. So, for now he'd simply watch and decide on a plan.

[Action/Charge]

``I find this situation very cheap, and I'm afraid you guys got the upper hand, but it wouldn't work out if I didn't try, right?``

Predicting that the loss is soon, Ian just decides to delay the inevitable and focus on the last Bomber instead of kicking Boris off (+ He's already
enraged him once, might aswell avoid further problems in case Ian survives drowning.).

``All I can say, goddamn it guys for leaving me alone.``

And so, he would unstealth the remaining Bomber with a new idea, summoning an electric cannonball and stabbing it with his weapon, resulting in it letting out a shockwave.

[25/34]

[Ignition's Action]
Taking note of what Ian said, Ignition would also take part in the "delaying the inevitable", although he wouldn't actually do anything noteworthy and just keep his guard up.

[OOC]
(Interested on how loss will work.)

[RPNULL]
"Honestly, I'm impressed. You're outmaned, outgunned, and yet you still fight. I wonder how much longer you can go before you finally accept your fate."

Back
Top Bottom