Casual Unpopular Opinion Thread

The planet is beyond saving.
In a way I'm kinda inclined to agree, won't go into too much detail for the sake of not wanting to cause a fight or agument.

Also Pokemon X & Y are good games, even in Team Flare are the Pokemon world's equivalent of a certain real life group from long ago.

This is not my opinion, it's my friend's: "Ketchup is terrible".
I may disagree, but I do have to admit this is an unpopular opinion.

using objects such as school buses and washing machines are an acceptable unit of measurement because it creates a sense of scale

dude 1: woah there was a sinkhole
dude 2: how big was it
dude 1: about 2000 feet wide
dude 2: oh that's not very large

dude 1: woah there was a sinkhole
dude 2: how big was it
dude 1: about 12 school buses wide
dude 2: oh that's pretty big

Discord is bad. People that actually deserve account bans rarely get banned from what I've seen. Their "security system" is bull:red: too, had to abandon my Discord account because I was too lazy to do the verification thing. Guess what it was caused by? Direct messaging people that weren't on my friends list.

Discord is bad. People that actually deserve account bans rarely get banned from what I've seen. Their "security system" is bull:red: too, had to abandon my Discord account because I was too lazy to do the verification thing. Guess what it was caused by? Direct messaging people that weren't on my friends list.
Further, it's even worse for large groups. Like, why do people use it as a forum? Part of the point of having forums is that they're public. If you are experiencing a technical issue, you can find forum posts that can fix it without even having to become a member. Such a thing just isn't possible with Discord.

Classical music unironically kinda slaps many times, and modern music should try doing piano (or classical instruments)-only songs more. With the combination of DAWs and modern music techniques and classical instruments, it'll be a blast. Trust me, there are some I've listened to, and they're legit!

There should be a court system for any and all bans, because it feels like 70% of all bans are just because the moderators hate one specific user and want to punish them with no consequence.

Yeah I've had experience with random moderators from all over the internet and all of them seem drunk with power to some degree
some more than others, some very little and are in fact nice
but the bad ones are really bad...

I think they're valid on their own, and best used for salad. But I do get people who don't like tomatoes. I'd hate it myself if it weren't because of the salads.
I personally really like tomatoes, but I get it. They do have a pretty strange texture

Back
Top Bottom