Video Hardcore Legendary Mode

SorbetCafe

Terrarian
why does this have so many different names it's too much work trying to describe it. Zenith seed, everything seed, getfixedboi, legendary mode, too many names

why does this have so many different names it's too much work trying to describe it. Zenith seed, everything seed, getfixedboi, legendary mode, too many names
FYI legendary mode is actually the mode for having master mode with FTW
Edit: and nice job! I definitely wouldn’t be able to do that in a million years

FYI legendary mode is actually the mode for having master mode with FTW
Edit: and nice job! I definitely wouldn’t be able to do that in a million years
Is it? Because I tried the moon lord in a FTW master mode world, and it didn't have boulders. I thought that was a legendary mode change. That was the first thing I did after I beat it to check if the changes were specific to that seed or not.

Is it? Because I tried the moon lord in a FTW master mode world, and it didn't have boulders. I thought that was a legendary mode change. That was the first thing I did after I beat it to check if the changes were specific to that seed or not.
the names are just incredibly confusing if legendary mode doesn't mean specifically that seed imo

Yeah that’s a seed thing so many of the things are a seed thing
FTW was just made harder in a different way but not as hard as the everything seed

Just to clear things up, Legendary Mode does NOT refer only to the GFB seed. It refers to a post-1.4.4 FTW world or GFB world that has its difficulty set as Master. Sure, there was a Tweet that Cenx made about the difficulty in GFB becoming Legendary if you set it as Master, but she specifically said it only applies to Master mode. (Likewise, the FTW and GFB seeds also act as Master when they're set to Expert, or Expert when they're set to Classic.) Plus, 1.4.4.6 made it so that the difficulty scaling shows up on the world selection screen, and it does show that not only is a Master GFB world Legendary, but so is a Master FTW world. Anybody who calls specifically the GFB seed in any difficulty "Legendary Mode" is mistaken, and I'm glad Grey has this straight.

Sorry if this seemed harsh, but it bugs me when this kind of misinformation spreads around.

That's interesting to know... I assumed that Don't Dig Up was another difficulty modifier/ Seed, similar to ForTheWorthy. The way it's being described, suggests that ForTheWorthy's influence is likely the reason GetFixedBoi is considered "Legendary Difficulty"; seeing as how it has both elements when set to Master Mode. 🤔 ☕

Yeah, when I was making this video I didn't fully understand what "legendary mode" meant because it was kind of vaguely defined in the patch notes and this was pretty soon after the update came out. Legendary mode is just a stat buff if you play on FTW master mode, all the AI changes come from FTW except for Moon Lord Boulders and Mechdusa, which are getfixedboi exclusive.

Back
Top Bottom