tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Did it get removed? I remember playing recently and it still existed
Just got removed in the latest version. Check the patch notes.

Attachments

• patch notes.PNG
    patch notes.PNG
    18.3 KB · Views: 320
For some reason Ares' Exoskeleton just refuses to work on my character. I can't even summon it, though I have a full Auric Tesla summoner set and a couple of buffs resulting in 15 minion slots. Other summons work just fine.

I had a idea for a magic weapon called the 'Raystorm Rod'. Its attack makes rays of damaging light rain over a medium-sized area. Its upgraded version, Lumina Havoc, also does this, but the area of its attack is double the size and its light-rain makes explosions on hitting terrain or enemies. Lumina Havoc also deals more damage than its pre-hardmode version. Raystorm Rod is pre-hardmode weapon while Lumina Havoc is crafted in hardmode.

Last edited:
Please fix the drunk seed on calamity its impossible to defeat skeletron as the dungeon guardian spawns immedietaly after entering the dungeon. Ive tried it on multiple seeds it cannot be done.

oh my gosh, WHY did they get rid of the proficiency system? I'm not going to update my TModLoader since I still have the version with it. That makes Terraria feel like it has an experienced component which is honestly so much fun...I would use weapons I normally wouldn't use just to gain proficiency!

oh my gosh, WHY did they get rid of the proficiency system? I'm not going to update my TModLoader since I still have the version with it. That makes Terraria feel like it has an experienced component which is honestly so much fun...I would use weapons I normally wouldn't use just to gain proficiency!

It was removed because it was just so pointless, it was like an extra 8% damage and 5% crit and just felt tacked on with no rhyme or reason for it existing. Just update the mod since you're going to miss out a very large amount of good things in the future out of stubbornness.

It was removed because it was just so pointless, it was like an extra 8% damage and 5% crit and just felt tacked on with no rhyme or reason for it existing. Just update the mod since you're going to miss out a very large amount of good things in the future out of stubbornness.
Last I checked, it was up to each of us to decide what's fun. That's one of the reasons Terraria is such a great and popular game, because it's very open-ended and you can play in so many different ways.
So no, I'm not "stubborn" and I don't need a random forum dude to tell me how I should play. Sheesh. Just because you don't personally enjoy something, doesn't mean it's pointless with no rhyme or reason for existing. I'm not even the only person who misses this feature.

Last I checked, it was up to each of us to decide what's fun. That's one of the reasons Terraria is such a great and popular game, because it's very open-ended and you can play in so many different ways.
So no, I'm not "stubborn" and I don't need a random forum dude to tell me how I should play. Sheesh.
I'm not the type to usually post here but THIS SO MUCH. I stopped updating and kept my version of Calamity at 1.4.somethingIforgot, just because of some of the changes made past that version being stuff I personally didn't agree with. I might not have any energy to ever play this mod again (aside from maybe a potential Death Mode run to test stuff for an upcoming project), but if I ever do play it again I'm sticking to the old version I feel is best for me
Editing to comment on my lack of energy: ...And now I'm suddenly looking forward to the death mode run. I don't get my brain...

Last edited:
So no, I'm not "stubborn" and I don't need a random forum dude to tell me how I should play. Sheesh. Just because you don't personally enjoy something, doesn't mean it's pointless with no rhyme or reason for existing. I'm not even the only person who misses this feature.

Well if you think a small damage buff is more fun than upcoming bosses and biomes alright I guess... I wasn't just saying I thought it was pointless (though I do agree with that), but that was the reason it was removed to begin with.
Also when did I tell you how to play exactly? Not updating the mod isn't a "playstyle".

Last edited:
I don't like people that brag about some nonsense like, "lol, I beat your hardest boss by wearing some stupidly OP gear!" That was the only reason for it. If you're going to act like a brat then I'm sure as hell going to buff my bosses to adjust for that crap.

Cheaters should never be able to prosper.
What bosses have this "anti cheat" and how is it triggered? As far as I know yharon is the lowest boss with this feature with means that any end game weapon I have should be alright as long as it doesn't do more than 10% of 1 million health right?
I'm asking because Im trying to balance my mods damage output

HI everyone, I can't seem to get cosmilite to spawn in my worlds ive created multiple and defeated all the bosses upto and including the devourer of worlds. Any ideas what I may be doing wrong?

Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom