Mangle's Paint Doodles

Athrisir

Terrarian
These are fun to make XD idk why

Usually an MS Paint doodle (or doodle comic) is just some simple characters with a simple background. Nothing much to it, but I like to do these anyway.
Anyways, I just decided to open an art thread for these guys. Requests are allowed, but don't expect anything to fancy, I only use basic-ish shapes and lines!

Now, the art:
muddy.png

My character lugging his shield around the grassland. It looks awfully heavy in the way I drew it...
Milt's Request.png

Helena is inspecting her hammer.
mangle2.png

mangle.png

A doodle of my character. Current avatar too!
Darthmorf's Request.png
Wither.png

This is my other character, Wither. He's a mage who also has some sword skill.
Daniel Terrarian iOS's Request.png

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Request Que:
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
@zimberzimber - Gelu fighting Skeletron
@Samrux - Samrux's character
@theomichailidis - Theomichailidis' character
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

If anyone could help me with some format/layout tips, that would be great!

Last edited:
That's actually really cute! If you want something to do, feel free to draw Helena.
Thanks! I need something to do for my sick day anyways. Would you like black/white, or color, and do you want it as an avatar (square) or a scene (rectangle)

Awww cute! Would you like to join my army?
Ie can you please make me one? I have lots of reference images in my sig.

Awwwww it's so demmm kawai!!!!
I want one too!!!:passionate:
Where are my char references when i need them? :sigh:

These are SO lovely and cute!
PSTLE

I'd adore to have one of your arts. Would you mind making me? I'm a paladin. You could draw me with the armor of one, and the head of this dude here.
Samrux.png

Extra reference would be my current avatar, I think.
I'd like it colored, like Milt's. whatever background you choose, I don't care, as long as the thing is as adorable as your other works :3

Awwwww it's so demmm kawai!!!!
I want one too!!!:passionate:
Where are my char references when i need them? :sigh:
Reference and then you can be thrown onto the list

These are SO lovely and cute!
PSTLE

I'd adore to have one of your arts. Would you mind making me? I'm a paladin. You could draw me with the armor of one, and the head of this dude here.
Samrux.png

Extra reference would be my current avatar, I think.
I'd like it colored, like Milt's. whatever background you choose, I don't care, as long as the thing is as adorable as your other works :3
Alright, got some things in the way (school district spelling bee, school reports, etc) so expect it around saturday if I can get motivated for some art XD

Back
Top Bottom