tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

@miningcrack Hey. Comments / discussions are disabled on the Workshop page for LuiAFK Reborn, so I guess I'll report this here.
The Fairy Merchant seems to cause issues with NPC banner drawing, which is causing one of my mods to break the game.
I think it has something to do with the Fairy Merchant not having a head files / not using the AutoloadHead attribute combined with it setting NPC.homeTileX/homeTileY. This makes vanilla think the Merchant should have a banner when it shouldn't, and thus break when it tries to look up the Merchant's nonexistent head in TextureAssets.NpcHead. By itself, it causes a small pause and a silent error when NPC banners are first drawn. With my mod, it deletes all UI.
I don't know why you're setting NPC.homeTileX and homeTileY, but I think you'd be able to get around this by using NPCID.Sets.ActsLikeTownNPC instead. The Example Bone Merchant might also be a good place to look for not-quite Town NPCs like the Fairy Merchant.

A log is included below, and I've reproduced this on both stable and preview versions of tModLoader.
Thank you for your time!

Attachments

• client.log
    7.6 KB · Views: 337
Last edited:
Not everyone wants to be forced to use discord to give feedback, did you really have so much traffic that you had to disable comments?
Well I guess the "smart" people can still do so on these forums, if you still read them.

HOW THE HELL DO I ENABLE THE SPUNKLER BUFF?!
There's a key you have to bind to enable the LuiAFK feature bar, which has the Spelunker toggle thing as well as a few other toggles. It might default to "u" or "h" or something but you can still set it yourself. It's in the bottom area of the regular Terraria Keybindings area.

--------------
EDIT, because I can't double post even after all this time. Aaaaaah.

@miningcrack - What do you know about the "Tool Time" item's expanded reach, and how it interacts with Journey Mode's extra expanded reach mode under the Powers Menu? (The wall item - The middle icon in the "Fist" icon.) It seems that when I have the Tool Time item in my inventory, my reach is suddenly far less. But this isn't the case when I have the "dig faster" item, its predecessor.

Last edited:
i have a problem with lui, there is nothing to control it in my settings what to do?
20230110151942_1.jpg
20230110151954_1.jpg

20230110151950_1.jpg
20230110151946_1.jpg

I am glad to have the pleasure to inform you: I have published it on the steam workshop. Currently the auto-harvesters are not working (I disabled them for now) and the target dummy only has one frame of a texture.

I Did not test it in Multiplayer!!
If you encounter bugs of any form please report them on the workshop page or in here, I'll have a look at them whenever I can.

Workshop Link: Steam Workshop::miningcrack's Take on Luiafk
Hi there @miningcrack, I wanted to let you know that there has been updates to the modding rules that affect abandoned mods. It’s recently been brought to forum staff’s attention that members have ported old mods, and we wanted to give some rules and guidelines on what’s allowed.

You, and others, can read the announcement here: Important - ANNOUNCEMENT: Modding Rule Update 2023/02/01

Please take a moment to look the announcement over, and to make sure that your port of Luiafk’s mod meet these guidelines. If not, please let me know in a private message and we can work through things.

There's a key you have to bind to enable the LuiAFK feature bar, which has the Spelunker toggle thing as well as a few other toggles. It might default to "u" or "h" or something but you can still set it yourself. It's in the bottom area of the regular Terraria Keybindings area.

--------------
EDIT, because I can't double post even after all this time. Aaaaaah.

@miningcrack - What do you know about the "Tool Time" item's expanded reach, and how it interacts with Journey Mode's extra expanded reach mode under the Powers Menu? (The wall item - The middle icon in the "Fist" icon.) It seems that when I have the Tool Time item in my inventory, my reach is suddenly far less. But this isn't the case when I have the "dig faster" item, its predecessor.
Thank you

Can you give me a copy of the Localization/en-Us. hjson file for LuiAFK Reborn mod? I would like to translate it into Chinese

Hi, I enjoy using this mod.
But I have one problem. Please see this screen shot. my server console outputs this log every second. I identified this is luiafk's. I would appreciate it if you could fix it. Sorry for my poor English.

1681694346513.png

postscript: I think you'll find out soon. I think it is solved by removing "Console.WriteLine".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom