Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

Btw not trying to be nitpicking but I can understand why you moved Sand Slimes udnerground but why not keep them on the surface and added a Sandstone Slime instead for the undergound complete with variants for the evils and Hallow, I only say that cause I miss seeing Sand Slimes on the Surface Desert now.

Btw not trying to be nitpicking but I can understand why you moved Sand Slimes udnerground but why not keep them on the surface and added a Sandstone Slime instead for the undergound complete with variants for the evils and Hallow, I only say that cause I miss seeing Sand Slimes on the Surface Desert now.
I didn’t even know they disappeared it didn’t come to me as I’ve never seen one a lot anymore since they are underground.
It does make me sad

IKR?
That's why I'm always missing Sand Slime when I try to complete the bestiary, it hardly ever shows up, it was great on the surface as a counterpart to Ice Slime.

It feels like fishing in the Remix seed is unbalanced. Thanks to the cavern layer also having Ocean fish in it and the surface layer being Evil, the amount of overrides that happen make catching certain quest fish nigh-impossible. Am I just unlucky or is there a legitimate problem here?

Bit late to the thread. Been having too much fun again with all the new quality of life changes. This truly is a labour of love update. Thanks devs! <3

Only three minor things I like to suggest. I haven't read the whole thread, so sorry if already suggested.

i. Duplicate protection for Bottomless Honey Bucket/Honey Absorbent Sponge too. Or a Shimmer transmute between the two. It's already a lot of luck and time-gating just to get the Bumblebee quest multiple times.

ii. I love that the crafting menu now also shows the number of items required for journey mode research. If it's possible to have this while viewing item drops in the bestiary too, it would be great, just to make it easier to tell if we're missing any particular drops from an enemy.

iii. Let Rubblemaker make Fairy Logs.

ii. I love that the crafting menu now also shows the number of items required for journey mode research. If it's possible to have this while viewing item drops in the bestiary too, it would be great, just to make it easier to tell if we're missing any particular drops from an enemy.
Hunting every drop for my Journey all-items a character was a huge chore of looking back-and-forth between UI I'll tell you that.

When enabling Otherworldly music at the party girl in a non-drunk world, has it always only been for the current session? When you leave and reenter the world, it changes back to default music, I swear this was different before... or am I imagining things?
Regardless, could the music change be made permanent for the world you enabled it in, or added as a setting in the main menu to switch between the two soundtracks for all worlds if that's not possible? The Otherworldly music is great but having to reenable it each time you leave the world is inconvenient (and easy to forget).

Hey guys, is there a way to generate sand?, I only know that you can generate snow with Frost Legion, but what about sand?, my desert is in pieces 🤣

Hey guys, is there a way to generate sand?, I only know that you can generate snow with Frost Legion, but what about sand?, my desert is in pieces 🤣
If you've already beaten Moonlord and only need sand for building, the Steampunker sells a Clentaminator solution that turns snow into sand. Not very helpful during an ongoing playthrough of course.

When enabling Otherworldly music at the party girl in a non-drunk world, has it always only been for the current session? When you leave and reenter the world, it changes back to default music, I swear this was different before... or am I imagining things?
It's always been like this, and likewise, toggling "normal" music in a drunk world is also just for the current session and you need to go back to the Party Girl upon re-entering.

I'd like some item like the Radio Thing that would let you toggle the playlist between Terraria and Otherworld on-the-go. Could be called the Jukebox Thing. How about making that the Shimmer transmutation of the Radio Thing?

It's always been like this, and likewise, toggling "normal" music in a drunk world is also just for the current session and you need to go back to the Party Girl upon re-entering.

I'd like some item like the Radio Thing that would let you toggle the playlist between Terraria and Otherworld on-the-go. Could be called the Jukebox Thing. How about making that the Shimmer transmutation of the Radio Thing?
Agree. The Other World OST got old for me on my drunk world after a while and was not fun going back to the party girl who was in a detached base first thing every play session.

@Loki @Leinfors
Can Thorn Bushes from Jungle be added to the list of things that Guide to Environmental Preservation protects?

I don't like to destroy them, they give a cool touch to the jungle.

Also, unlike Cobwebs, Thorn Bushes cannot be crafted or placed.

Last edited:
@Loki @Leinfors
Can Thorn Bushes from Jungle be added to the list of things that Guide to Environmental Preservation protects?

I don't like to destroy them, they give a cool touch to the jungle.

Also, unlike Cobwebs, Thorn Bushes cannot be crafted or placed.

Thorns are a hazard and having the Guide stop them from being destroyed would be an unintended detriment to the player, forcing you to toggle it off to safely navigate the biome.

@Loki
I understand you make hallow biom more friendly to the world and harmless to jungle, but I used to spread hallow to the border of jungle by holy water or solutions to prevent evil bioms. Now they all can't work. Can you change it back like before? I know evil bioms won't 'kill' jungle anymore, but they can still fight back after I use green solutions.

By the way will you think about making a modifier selection system in journey mode?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom