**REPORTED** [Mobile] Block placement range

jbruninho

Terrarian
Mobile OS
Android
Since the last update, all the accessories who increases block placement range suddenly stops to work they sometimes back to work when u unequip and equip again. But since yesterday that "trick" dont work , and now im stuck at 6 blocks of range permanently (._. ) , I already tried to reinstall, but it didn't go back to normal.

Thats a huge problem to the builders, its already hard to do the things on mobile, with that problem its too too bad to do anything.

Please fix it i beg you 🙏!

Since the last update, all the accessories who increases block placement range suddenly stops to work they sometimes back to work when u unequip and equip again. But since yesterday that "trick" dont work , and now im stuck at 6 blocks of range permanently (._. ) , I already tried to reinstall, but it didn't go back to normal.

Thats a huge problem to the builders, its already hard to do the things on mobile, with that problem its too too bad to do anything.

Please fix it i beg you 🙏!
Hi @jbruninho thanks for the report. Do you have mannequins or hat racks nearby? There is a known issue right now that mannequins and hat racks on the screen are nullifying the extra reach of accessories. It is on the list of bugs to be fixed in an upcoming update.

Hi @jbruninho thanks for the report. Do you have mannequins or hat racks nearby? There is a known issue right now that mannequins and hat racks on the screen are nullifying the extra reach of accessories. It is on the list of bugs to be fixed in an upcoming update.
It was the mannequins, thanks for answering me !

Back
Top Bottom