Dragons

but has got a new one coming that's more dragon-like overall to fit his name more.
Overall dislike the yellow colouration towards the end of the wings

Looks like a toucan, not a scary dragon that can blaze the entire forest in .5 seconds

6/10, heading in the right direction but needs more spikes, and darker colouration overall.

Or maybe the griffin is a spy for the dragon? 🤔

If you know the origin of a griffin in truth instead of the whole "Oh, it [solely] came from finding triceratops bones [strangely] near gold, and thus that is the sole and only "logical" explanation for them," then you may want to know bird wing dragon concepts came way before bat winged dragons did. So, I will give credit where it is due ad turn a blind eye towards that.
dragons dont need spies

please stop calling it bat winged
it just feels weird to me for some reason

Eh, kind of broad, but basically based around western dragons, probably more modern fantasy interpretations in particular, and preferably ones were it isn't just your typical evil dragon hoarding stuff.
Not going to happen, because due to what I perceive as laziness, mind washing, and propaganda, western tradition good dragons are basically non-existent, or are some furry oc that talks in stereo type ways or is just political propaganda or patriotism like the welsh. Try Yharon's popular theme, "Roar of the jungle dragon." It is from the perspective of a dragon. Yharon 3rd/2nd theme metal version fanmade
I feel like I'm noticing more and more that for some reason, most dragons in film and the like are actually wyverns.
Are they cheaper to animate or something?
Yes, really cheap compared to 6 limbs, but they will also use/misuse the fallacy of "realistic" despite many not being realistic, because they use it to deflect criticism and have double standards to allow them to call it a dragon while trying to force others to call it a dragon. basically, take a bat, right? make some non-bat-like flying animation, make the dragon wobble around really slowly despite being modelled on a bat, give it a viper shaped head, Viola! You got a low budget "dragon"
Overall dislike the yellow colouration towards the end of the wings

Looks like a toucan, not a scary dragon that can blaze the entire forest in .5 seconds

6/10, heading in the right direction but needs more spikes, and darker colouration overall.
To each their own on coloration. I for one, like it. And again, OLD SPRITE, does no one read the text before commenting? Besides like I said, there is a new one coming, it's WIP sprite has already been released. And that last part, that's YOUR opinion, and it doesn't need those things to be a dragon, nor does it make it bad. It WAS a hybrid dragon of phoenix and dragon, so of course it looks like a birb.
dragons dont need spies

please stop calling it bat winged
it just feels weird to me for some reason

Says who they don't need spies? I have read, watched, and seen [in media] evil dragons use them. Plus, a dragon is smart, are you suggesting "True" (in old d&d sense, but only with six-limbed dragons) dragons are disgusting, demonic, dumb monstrosities that act like reckless wild animals? Geez, the disrespect you seem to have towards them.

No, I will not stop calling them bat winged like I called feathered dragon wings "bird-winged." It's easy to say and here as of right now I have freedom of speech to do so. Just as I call some dragons "bug-winged" depending on their creation and outward design.

Says who they don't need spies? I have read, watched, and seen [in media] evil dragons use them. Plus, a dragon is smart, are you suggesting "True" (in old d&d sense, but only with six-limbed dragons) dragons are disgusting, demonic, dumb monstrosities that act like reckless wild animals? Geez, the disrespect you seem to have towards them.

No, I will not stop calling them bat winged like I called feathered dragon wings "bird-winged." It's easy to say and here as of right now I have freedom of speech to do so. Just as I call some dragons "bug-winged" depending on their creation and outward design.
i said dont NEED spies, not cant use them ffs

i dont even wanna know what bug winged dragons look like

To each their own on coloration. I for one, like it. And again, OLD SPRITE, does no one read the text before commenting? Besides like I said, there is a new one coming, it's WIP sprite has already been released. And that last part, that's YOUR opinion, and it doesn't need those things to be a dragon, nor does it make it bad. It WAS a hybrid dragon of phoenix and dragon, so of course it looks like a birb.
I was more referring to the resprite (check the post I was quoting), I was not criticizing the old sprite in my original post, and also, I was not judging it on "Is it a dragon or not" I was judging it on "Would this dragon be dangerous and menacing and intimidating and scary enough to be the 3rd to last boss, and second in command to Yharim"

i said dont NEED spies, not cant use them ffs

i dont even wanna know what bug winged dragons look like
Who is to say some don't need them?

Oh, I can show you.

Also, your wording makes it look more serious than not looking serious
I find it funny how you two are arguing what was literally as a joke.
I didn't start the argument, just pointing out that some dragons could need them

I was more referring to the resprite (check the post I was quoting), I was not criticizing the old sprite in my original post, and also, I was not judging it on "Is it a dragon or not" I was judging it on "Would this dragon be dangerous and menacing and intimidating and scary enough to be the 3rd to last boss, and second in command to Yharim"

In that case, it doesn't need to be "scary" plus those are subjective and vary from person to person. That's like saying if a person's right hand woman isn't a butt face ugly cyborg monster, then it's "UN-believable" that she is a menace. 1.) looks can be deceiving, so don't judge a book by its cover. 2.) Actions speak louder than words. 3.) this is to be their FINAL sprite. 4.) What toucans do you see with small reptilian mouths and anthro bodies? How is it "weirdly proportioned"? It seems fine to me.

Last edited:
Who is to say some don't need them?

Oh, I can show you.

Also, your wording makes it look more serious than not looking serious
i dunno, dragons don't seem like they'd be that good at undercover work unless they are spying on other dragons

dont

sorry then

Back
Top Bottom