tAPI [Released - WIP] Elemental The Modification!

which are the one needing improved?

i like em all but i personaly thing that Respriting of a original Sprite is not that good, but you have made them good!
Nr.1 The Crystal Pickaxe - You can put a little more juice in it! If you know what i mean ;)
Nr.2 The Solar Staff - Needs alittle more love!
Nr.3 The Lava Stone Pickaxe - You can make it alittle more powerfull! When i think of a Lava pickaxe it should me magnificent! just make it alittle bigger or soemthing!

Love everything els mate :) + Rep

i like em all but i personaly thing that Respriting of a original Sprite is not that good, but you have made them good!
Nr.1 The Crystal Pickaxe - You can put a little more juice in it! If you know what i mean ;)
Nr.2 The Solar Staff - Needs alittle more love!
Nr.3 The Lava Stone Pickaxe - You can make it alittle more powerfull! When i think of a Lava pickaxe it should me magnificent! just make it alittle bigger or soemthing!

Love everything els mate :) + Rep
ive never been happy about the lava stones pickaxe new sprite.
the solar staff is a really old sprite and i havent really got back into it lately.
the crystal pickaxe was to keep things going out of dust so i needed a quick sprite. but thats not usally like me.

ive never been happy about the lava stones pickaxe new sprite.
the solar staff is a really old sprite and i havent really got back into it lately.
the crystal pickaxe was to keep things going out of dust so i needed a quick sprite. but thats not usally like me.

Oh i see! Then its understandable ;)

Back
Top Bottom