Items An item to keep my tombstones from getting placed in the world

firecat666

Terrarian
Being one of those OCD gamers, I don't want my tombstones polluting my world and creating graveyards where I don't want them, so I'd like an item that prevents them from becoming placed furniture pieces when I die. I'm fine if they still do all the other things they do, I just want to avoid the hassle of having to go back to where I died and finding the tombstone, especially when I die in space or in lava/honey or something like that.

This could be a permanent powerup like the Torch God thingy or an item like the Encumbering Stone (doesn't need to have an on/off togglable function either for all I care).

I think it probably should be a toggleable permanent powerup. I'm not so keen on carrying yet another QoL item everywhere I go; my inventory is cluttered enough as it is.

Potential names: Death Certificate, Undertaker's Contract

Potential obtainment methods:
-shimmer any tombstone
-shimmer Classy Cane
-kill Tax Collector in Graveyard

I think it probably should be a toggleable permanent powerup. I'm not so keen on carrying yet another QoL item everywhere I go; my inventory is cluttered enough as it is.
I'm leaning more towards it being an item. Powerup might not clutter the inventory but it will clutter the little icon "bar" with yet another icon with no means to unclutter it, if it's an item you can just toss it away.
-shimmer Classy Cane
I like this one. Convoluted enough for an item with a fairly fringe appeal.

Potential names: Death Certificate, Undertaker's Contract

-shimmer any tombstone
-shimmer Classy Cane
-kill Tax Collector in Graveyard
This is something I'd love to see, as someone who hates having tombstones everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom