tAPI The Soul Items mod ( Re-opening )

The idea of Soul Eess- Soul Ecce- Essence! Avalon mod also has that soul crafted with all the souls in the game. But I think it's alright if you do it. Carry on. And boy, I am jealous of your spriters! I have none :(

Awh really? :O i thought i had the best idea ever! But i will PM him and ask if he has it copyrighted :) ( Whould be ashame if i had to remove them tho, I have the best stable crafting system atm )

Request my friend, Request! And earn the spriters loyality then they will co-oparate ;) ( I tryed to sprite but its clearly not my thing! :) Made the Soul essences sprites tho! :) )

i have fixed up the soul essences for ya since there where 1x1 squares so i sorted out that and turning the 1x1 into 2x2

Attachments

• truesoulessence.png
    truesoulessence.png
    463 bytes · Views: 156
  • soulessence.png
    soulessence.png
    339 bytes · Views: 166

new stuff!

Guys, I am Truly honored! Thank you, This means alot! @DryCryCrystal and when i ment that i got 3 sprites left for realese i ment The Bar and the ore because i didnt have the anvil and the forge sprite. But this just saved my days or atleast a bit of stress! Because i planned those in the 1.2 Update of the mod later on with a huuuuge bunch of other items!

@Everybody Thank you, thank you a ton! I like it! ( Another Great sprite you can add too your sprite thread *Blink Blink* ;) ;)

Guys, I am Truly honored! Thank you, This means alot! @DryCryCrystal and when i ment that i got 3 sprites left for realese i ment The Bar and the ore because i didnt have the anvil and the forge sprite. But this just saved my days or atleast a bit of stress! Because i planned those in the 1.2 Update of the mod later on with a huuuuge bunch of other items!

@Everybody Thank you, thank you a ton! I like it! ( Another Great sprite you can add too your sprite thread *Blink Blink* ;) ;)

I already took the courtesy to add that. Also, I did a massive re-updating of the thread. :merchantcool:

Back
Top Bottom