Single Thread RP Crisis Averted: Skyrim RolePlay

(ah ok)
"I think I met him while he was being chased by some thalmor, and I saved him. I believe this was before he convinced the rest of the blades to not kill paarthurnax too."
(Then he and Uznahgaar met because he was attacked by a dragon searching for Rakeun, and it tried to drop him from high up, but he was saved by Uznahgaar.)
"I'm going to guess not too long before."
*Well, by now Elijah has overheard, and come in.*
"That was what happened. In all honesty, while I am proud to be a Blade, I did always find it stupid that killing Paarthurnax was such a priority. Even though I didn't know much about Paarthurnax at the time, and had no idea how nice of a guy he is, I had never heard about him attacking any towns, so I never truly understood why he was a bigger deal to Delphine than the Thalmor, who were actively killing us off. However, I was always a bit afraid of telling Delphine that. I didn't want to risk being disowned. But when I found out there was a chance of finally being free of the Thalmor, I finally got the courage I needed to confront her, though still a bit afraid to say everything that was in my mind. And luckily, this worked out. And I'm glad it did, too, especially now that I've had a chance to speak to Paarthurnax face to face, and learn about just how kind he is. And yes, our connection started becoming closer during the battle with the Thalmor. In fact, that's actually how Rakeun got her name. When we first met, she didn't have a name that she could remember, but I didn't feel right just calling her 'the dragonborn'. I felt like she deserved a proper name. So I talked to her about the name Rakeun, and here we are. And we only grew closer from there."

"No guns, racism is seemingly rampant, and it doesn't seem like there'd be a way for me to get back to my business trip to the NCR."

"Yeah...Remember when we first discovered that we were in love with each other?"
"Oh, most definitely! We were in the library, looking for that special shout, and I ended up bringing up the fact that I had feelings for you, and you responded saying that you thought you might have some for me as well. We were both pretty nervous about it, but it definitley helped to know that the feelings were mutual. I also remember how I had talked to Uznahgaar before proposing to you because I was terrified of rejection. I'm really happy with how things ended up working out. I know I'm very happy being here with you, Lucia, and Runa, and you all have proven to me that you're happy having me around. You guys are the best family I could've asked for, and you are the best wife I could've asked for."
"Does it cause explosions?"
"Explosions, lightning storms, undead armies...you name it, we probably have a spell for it."

"Do I need some implant or something to use it?"
"Not usually. You just need to become better with magicka, and learn some spells. Some you won't be able to learn, though, as they require knowledge of the voice, those beings the shouts that the Greybeards and dragonborns like Rakeun and Tantul can use."

"Oh, most definitely! We were in the library, looking for that special shout, and I ended up bringing up the fact that I had feelings for you, and you responded saying that you thought you might have some for me as well. We were both pretty nervous about it, but it definitley helped to know that the feelings were mutual. I also remember how I had talked to Uznahgaar before proposing to you because I was terrified of rejection. I'm really happy with how things ended up working out. I know I'm very happy being here with you, Lucia, and Runa, and you all have proven to me that you're happy having me around. You guys are the best family I could've asked for, and you are the best wife I could've asked for."

"Explosions, lightning storms, undead armies...you name it, we probably have a spell for it."
"Aww, you're so sweet."

Back
Top Bottom