NPCs & Enemies Skeletron leaves behind his remains

Good idea?

• I love it!

• Nice idea, could use some changes though (Explain in comments)

• Nah, not a big fan (Explain in comments)

• This idea sucks!!! (Explain plz)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Grand Paladin Tyrux

Empress of Light
index.php

This is a pretty simple aesthetic suggestion. Once you defeat Skeletron (for the first time in the world) he leaves behind his skull as a decoration, tilted to the side and placed in the center of the dungeon entrance. It would only be able to be destroyed and replaced using the Picksaw. The reason for that is because, as a purely aesthetic feature, when you return to the hardmode dungeon Post-Plantera, the first time you enter the eyes of Skeletron's head faintly glow red.

LxZ0QMo.png

(Thanks @Awordley for the image!)

Semi-related idea: I, for one (and I doubt I'm alone), don't like brutally murdering my Clothier to rematch Skeletron and grind for his rare drops. With this idea, you'd be able to craft a Cursed Bone at a Demon/Crimson Altar with 30 bones and 1 Necromantic Rune (A new rare drop from all skeleton enemies in the dungeon). Using this item to interact with the skull would summon Skeletron, but only at night.

EDIT: A suggestion by Lecic

When skeletron dies and is converted to gore, his head should be launched in a way that causes it to land at the entrance of the dungeon, at which point it disappears and is replaced with the block.

Last edited:
I can imagine this, and I have to say, this is a great idea. It's definitely creates an epic return to the Hardmode Dungeon.
I made a quick image (not the best quality) to sum up what I think this would look like.
LxZ0QMo.png

This idea definitely gains my support, I would love to see this implemented if possible!

I can imagine this, and I have to say, this is a great idea. It's definitely creates an epic return to the Hardmode Dungeon.
I made a quick image (not the best quality) to sum up what I think this would look like.
LxZ0QMo.png

This idea definitely gains my support, I would love to see this implemented if possible!
Thanks so much! Do you mind if I add it to the OP?

Back
Top Bottom