Respawning Plantera?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a new player so I will keep this brief. Thanks in advance!

We just got to Plantera but haven't beaten it yet. We tried once and failed.

Are you able to create a summon item for Plantera, or do new bulbs eventually spawn? Or are there only a certain number of Plantera encounters ever on a particular map?

(NOT CONFIRMED)

I have heard that apparently, the more Mech Bosses you kill, the more/faster spawns for bulbs in the Jungle.

But I have only read about that a few times in different sites... not sure if it is true or not.

(NOT CONFIRMED)

I have heard that apparently, the more Mech Bosses you kill, the more/faster spawns for bulbs in the Jungle.

But I have only read about that a few times in different sites... not sure if it is true or not.
Farming mechs will not increase the chance of a bulb spawning, quite sure.

Have hallowed armour and try to get death sickle, works a charm, if not I think I defeated him by run around shooting megashark and explosive bullets. The bulbs will respawn so just keep moving around the jungle you'll come across one. Wings also helps and do lightning boots (not mandatory)

Just explore the jungle, there should be more bulbs. I have a few too many in my world, even one in underground jungle I built under my house.

Don't. Farm for Turtle Shells and get Turtle Armor, only get Hallowed if you're a ranger or mage and you want those bonuses.
Yeah but hallowed still work, you can take substantial damage and deal damage. The big no no is shroomite armour, unless you have an arena. Shroomite armour has a lower defence and it make a big difference, I do fine with my hallowed and it's easy to get ( from bosses ores)

Yeah but hallowed still work, you can take substantial damage and deal damage. The big no no is shroomite armour, unless you have an arena. Shroomite armour has a lower defence and it make a big difference, I do fine with my hallowed and it's easy to get ( from bosses ores)
Uh...You have to kill plantera to unlock AutoHammer.

Yeah but hallowed still work, you can take substantial damage and deal damage. The big no no is Chloro armour, unless you have an arena. Chloro armour has a lower defence and it make a big difference, I do fine with my hallowed and it's easy to get ( from bosses ores)
Chlorophyte is 38 (Mage)/44 (Ranged)/56 (Melee)
Hallowed is 34 (Mage)/38 (Ranged)/50 (Melee)
Turtle only has Melee (65)

I'd make no sense to make Hallowed Armor better than Chloro and you need a Hallowed-tier drill to mine Chlorophyte.

Hallowed has the benefits for each class in the bonus
Chlorophyte only has the high DPS crystal as it's bonus
and Turtle has the Thorns as it's bonus, along with highest defense.

That's why I said use Hallowed instead of Turtle if you were Range or Mage.

Ah I'm was a melee player, that's why I said I'd use death sickle, but I noticed that I lost a heck of a load more health when using other armour. Must be my bonuses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom