Map-Survival Micro Terraria World

Clara

Terrarian
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/el570y98mz7p3sv/ants5.wld

A tiny Terraria world, made in 1.2, you can get all items except from those from 1.2.1+, I will update this in the future.

The map has very fast progression until getting to and through hardmode where you really need to do a lot of terraforming.

ShinyChoCo:

Pedguin:

Elder Sign:

25mcdan25:

7rOcKKG.png

8W1wMuF.png

DcfVRLh.png

Last edited:
You miiiight want to consider a different download mirror. I've noticed a lot of issues with Mediafire in recent month, aside from the more in your face advertising than usual, I tried downloading this map not long ago and my entire Pc decided to shut down a few minutes later. It's not the first time weird things have happened to me after having visited Mediafire. Your choice I suppose, but if someone's using mediafire as a proxy for their bug... yeah..

This is a really nice idea, I always would build miniature versions of some things like the giant trees, the dungeon, and even the beach in my world to make suitable housing for my NPCs. Its awesome to see a whole world like this!

You miiiight want to consider a different download mirror. I've noticed a lot of issues with Mediafire in recent month, aside from the more in your face advertising than usual, I tried downloading this map not long ago and my entire Pc decided to shut down a few minutes later. It's not the first time weird things have happened to me after having visited Mediafire. Your choice I suppose, but if someone's using mediafire as a proxy for their bug... yeah..
I somehow doubt visiting a website and loading browser friendly content caused you to have issues with computers shutting down by themselves.

Anyway, back on topic-- this is a nice map. I'm trying to do a playthrough on it and so far it's hard, i ended up killing the queen bee with no armor and just a starfury. Lmao.

I'm really surprised it caused your computer to shut down, I haven't heard any problems with it before. Looking into it though I might switch to something like dropbox.

Baih Baih Baih. When I played this the first time about 6ish months ago my goal was to collect all of the paintings. And I have to say, Waldo was a b**** to get to.

Was it intentional that you could break three crimson hearts without any pickaxe/bombs? Granted, you couldn't pick up the crimson heart loot, but then you could just defeat BoC and make a pickaxe to get it.

Fun map though, I ran into the dungeon in suicide runs twice at the start to get the life crystal. XD

so i beat wall of flesh... now everytime i go underground i get the terrified debuff and i keep on continuasly hearing the roar when you summon it. its freaking me out:eek:

so i beat wall of flesh... now everytime i go underground i get the terrified debuff and i keep on continuasly hearing the roar when you summon it. its freaking me out:eek:
If you haven't killed him, he will continue moving until the map's end. The full map, not the miniatureized bit.

Back
Top Bottom