Working as Designed Rod of Discord drop bugged

Hello, I am playing on a world that is pre1.4 but updated and spawns coral and everything new.
I have killed the chaos elemental 617 times, gotten plenty of cookies, bat bats, apple pies, magic quivers, beam swords, and other rare drops but not a single rod of discord and I suspect it may be bugged. I have employed a water candle, a gnome, luck potions, hallow torches, and a galaxy pearl. I will continue and if I succeed I will try to correct or close out this post, until then. I have not seens this posted elsewhere, "rod of discord" only came up with shimmer transformation bug reports.

Hello, I am playing on a world that is pre1.4 but updated and spawns coral and everything new.
I have killed the chaos elemental 617 times, gotten plenty of cookies, bat bats, apple pies, magic quivers, beam swords, and other rare drops but not a single rod of discord and I suspect it may be bugged. I have employed a water candle, a gnome, luck potions, hallow torches, and a galaxy pearl. I will continue and if I succeed I will try to correct or close out this post, until then. I have not seens this posted elsewhere, "rod of discord" only came up with shimmer transformation bug reports.
I have done the same thing with my journey character but with 10x spawn rate, andI was able to get it

You are just unlucky is all

Attachments

• 16735525141483149991061409597632.jpg
    16735525141483149991061409597632.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom