Portfolio/Multi-Topic Toilet Related Items and Features

Should Terraria add more poo related items and features?

• Total voters

Greggoryinson

Terrarian
With the addition of poo blocks it brings many opportunities for funny additions to terraria that might be possible.

an item that you could add could be a stinky boulder. A boulder that makes the sound effect from the whoopee cushion when it crushes the player.

These are some ideas I have already shared:

These are just meme ideas.

“Take a squat” would be an achievement to sit on any toilet and obtain the poo block. “Squat of the hero” would be to sit on a terra toilet and obtain the poo block.

Funny idea:

If you are in sitting on a toilet and an NPC is in the same room as you, the NPC will get up and walk out of the room.

Same could go for when if you connect wiring to the toilet and poo starts flying out of it. Maybe that toilet could make a room become invalid housing.

(Red I am giving you ultimate meme content here!)

Last edited:
Maybe that toilet could make a room become invalid housing.
A lot of builders including myself use toilets as alternate looking chairs in builds. The Living Wood, Lihzahrd, and Bamboo Toilets specifically look nothing like toilets and make great looking stools (pun not intended). If toilets made housing invalid this little decorating trick wouldn’t work for NPC houses. Also, toilets making housing invalid would completely replace the functionality of the Stinkbug Blockers.

Same could go for when if you connect wiring to the toilet and poo starts flying out of it.
This would be hilarious especially if they ran away as fast as they could while displaying the poison emote.

Last edited:
A lot of builders including myself use toilets as a different looking chairs in builds. The Living Wood, Lihzahrd, and Bamboo Toilets specifically look nothing like toilets and make great looking stools (pun not intended). If toilets made housing invalid this little decorating trick wouldn’t work for NPC houses. Also toilets making housing invalid would completely replace the functionality of the Stinkbug Blockers.

This would be hilarious especially if they ran away as fast as they could while displaying the poison emote.
No I am talking about the toilets that are turned on with wiring

Yeah, and a room with a toilet spewing sewage should not be valid housing
If toilets constantly spewed sewage that could work but right now all the toilet does is shoot out a couple chunks. Their is no on and off state, it’s just a burst.

I get what you’re going for but I don’t think the invalid house idea would work with how toilets function now. I like all your other ideas though.

Maybe you could use poo and something else to craft whoopee cushions.
I like these ideas, but I don’t think that it should mess up the housing when you ‘break‘ the toilet.
some other ideas:
Terra poo?
Terra cushion? (makes long farts)
Shimmer toilet?
shimmer poo?
shimmer cushion? (Makes high-pitched farts)

Back
Top Bottom