Mobile I did it. I finally completed the bestiary. Now I just need to get the Dryad achievement, and I will be at peace.

CodeGreen96

Skeletron Prime
Screenshot 2022-12-01 7.45.54 AM.png

Yo dude this is actually awesome.
Not only did u manage to do this on mobile, but your so close to the grand finale!
I beleive in u man, u got this fr

Oh, very well done, the closest I've gotten is about 80% to 85% maybe 90% on mobile.
Yeah, this was a brand new 1.4.4 world I created shortly after the update, so the Halloween part was easy, and so was Christmas, since I was in Hardmode by then. If I had to choose what the hardest entry for me was, then it would be the gem critters. But if we're talking single entries, then Baby Mothron.

Yeah, this was a brand new 1.4.4 world I created shortly after the update, so the Halloween part was easy, and so was Christmas, since I was in Hardmode by then. If I had to choose what the hardest entry for me was, then it would be the gem critters. But if we're talking single entries, then Baby Mothron.
Dont think I've ever managed to unlock Baby Mothron myself either, but I always play on Journey Mode nowadays myself.

Dont think I've ever managed to unlock Baby Mothron myself either, but I always play on Journey Mode nowadays myself.
Yeah, this was on journey mode, but solely for the reason that I suck at infection containment, as it gives me anxiety. This was even on the Master Mode setting.

Fair enough, I always have infection spread turned off and I use TEdit to hallowify the Jungle without changing the grass itself, and having 10 to 20 blocks of hallow around it to protect the Jungle though the infection is much more tame now as it dont turn random mud to dirt like it used to.

Two words: Quarantine Tunnels.

If you're rockin' a Terraformer, Drill Containment Unit, a few Biome Sight potions, and enough Green Solution to powder an entire Large world thrice over, then with the help of an Ammo Box and some Vortex armor (78% chance not to consume solution, 98% if you want to be really pedantic and use an Ammo Reservation potion), I'd say it's fairly easy to accomplish a full cleansing; although, if it's on one of your main worlds, I'd advise against getting rid of your world evil and Hallow altogether. Just create a Tiny world and cleanse the surface world evil (doesn't extend undeground pre-hardmode), beat the Wall of Flesh come night time, then immediately pull a Mecha Mayhem & essentially speedrun your way to Plantera, as defeating WoF will dramatically increase the infection spread rate, while defeating Plantera cuts it in half, thus making it easier to limit, especially in the Jungle, since Chlorophyte will completely inhibit the spread of both world evil and Hallow near any given vein.

Cut along the outskirts of the resulting V from defeating WoF, jump down it while spraying the Terraformer at an angle (don't shoot it straight, as you're likely to miss a few blocks), cut another surface-to-underworld tunnel down the middle along the remaining infected tiles, spray it all down, and that'll clear it up nice & relatively quick. Just be careful of infected sand tiles falling into the underworld's lava, as that's what mainly threw me off throughout my run at getting the achievement.

If you feel so inclined as well, the two achievements requiring you to get your world to 50% Corruption and 50% Hallow respectively can be easily attained via defeating WoF to gain maximum infection rate, dig said surface-to-underworld tunnels along the outskirts of the Hallow/Corruption vein you're looking to get rid of and spray them down, dig a few more surface-to-underworld tunnels at vulnerable points throughout the world and spray in both directions through each, then build some NPC housing on a pure floating island to get the Dryad, and simply watch the magic unfold from there!

Two words: Quarantine Tunnels.

If you're rockin' a Terraformer, Drill Containment Unit, a few Biome Sight potions, and enough Green Solution to powder an entire Large world thrice over, then with the help of an Ammo Box and some Vortex armor (78% chance not to consume solution, 98% if you want to be really pedantic and use an Ammo Reservation potion), I'd say it's fairly easy to accomplish a full cleansing; although, if it's on one of your main worlds, I'd advise against getting rid of your world evil and Hallow altogether. Just create a Tiny world and cleanse the surface world evil (doesn't extend undeground pre-hardmode), beat the Wall of Flesh come night time, then immediately pull a Mecha Mayhem & essentially speedrun your way to Plantera, as defeating WoF will dramatically increase the infection spread rate, while defeating Plantera cuts it in half, thus making it easier to limit, especially in the Jungle, since Chlorophyte will completely inhibit the spread of both world evil and Hallow near any given vein.

Cut along the outskirts of the resulting V from defeating WoF, jump down it while spraying the Terraformer at an angle (don't shoot it straight, as you're likely to miss a few blocks), cut another surface-to-underworld tunnel down the middle along the remaining infected tiles, spray it all down, and that'll clear it up nice & relatively quick. Just be careful of infected sand tiles falling into the underworld's lava, as that's what mainly threw me off throughout my run at getting the achievement.

If you feel so inclined as well, the two achievements requiring you to get your world to 50% Corruption and 50% Hallow respectively can be easily attained via defeating WoF to gain maximum infection rate, dig said surface-to-underworld tunnels along the outskirts of the Hallow/Corruption vein you're looking to get rid of and spray them down, dig a few more surface-to-underworld tunnels at vulnerable points throughout the world and spray in both directions through each, then build some NPC housing on a pure floating island to get the Dryad, and simply watch the magic unfold from there!
I knew about the post WOF and Plantera infection speeds but thanks for the clarification, my dude, and I got the 50% hallow achievement, I'm definitely going to get the 50% corruption/crimson eventually, and at least they cant turn nearby mud blocks into dirt blocks anymore i used to hate that, but you must be real pro at this game, and i'm not sayng that mockingly but out of respect. But collecting everything is also a long time project but it's also fun trying to get everything item wise as well. Of course I will have mulitple words one for Normal/Classic, one for Expert, one for Master, one for my Journey Mode Character, and one Normal/Classic as a main non Journey Mode base, of course, I dont intend to do use a fresh character for my Expert and Master Mode worlds, Ill use my character from Normal mode to help me along, though obviously Expert and Master are much more challenging, but you got any tips for combat, that may be useful?

Last edited:
I knew about the post WOF and Plantera infection speeds but thanks for the clarification, my dude, and I got the 50% hallow achievement, I'm definitely going to get the 50% corruption/crimson eventually, and at least they cant turn nearby mud blocks into dirt blocks anymore i used to hate that, but you must be real pro at this game, and i'm not sayng that mockingly but out of respect. But collecting everything is also a long time project but it's also fun trying to get everything item wise as well. Of course I will have mulitple words one for Normal/Classic, one for Expert, one for Master, one for my Journey Mode Character, and one Normal/Classic as a main non Journey Mode base, of course, I dont intend to do use a fresh character for my Expert and Master Mode worlds, Ill use my character from Normal mode to help me along, though obviously Expert and Master are much more challenging, but you got any tips for combat, that may be useful?

Hahaha, so true, I'm really bad at doing that, also nice DBZTAS reference, I love watching that.
Practice daytime Empress of Light fights, and I'm sure you'll get it.

Also, I wouldn't call myself "real pro", but rather "unhealthily addicted showoff".

Practice daytime Empress of Light fights, and I'm sure you'll get it.

Also, I wouldn't call myself "real pro", but rather "unhealthily addicted showoff".
Good idea, although the amount of damage those attacks due in the daytime, yikes.

And that might be so, but id say your just VERY dedicated to Terraria.

Back
Top Bottom