Terraria 1.4.5 is Coming in 2023 - including Terraria x Dead Cells!

The Chlorophyte Swords do a decent job tho
I just want the Frostbrand to have its damage slightly increased and the beam swords to have an increased drop chance with its damage and crit chance increased

Not EVERYTHING needs a rework
beamsword should be like a megashark for melee and frosband should do a spin attack that inflicts frostbtye turning it into to a powerful true melee weapon

Let the devs do their own thing, they'll change things to how they want them to prevent them from being too broken
I typically tried to stay away from discussions like these, because I had very little experience with Melee Class, for a very long time. Now that I'm a bit more knowledgeable [spent about 100+ hours with the Class], and it could be argued that, a discussion surrounding Melee Class is still "new", considering the number of changes Terraria had gotten, I'll just add a few things in here...

• ...first thing I'll say is that, we do still have some of the same "issues" we've always had, with some Weapons being obviously stronger, or more potent than others, but at this point I suspect it's just an unavoidable situation.
  • In defense of the Devs however, I have noticed that a LOT of balancing is based on and around "Risk & Reward", which I suspect that most ore-type and "treasure-type" Weapons fall under the "little to no-Risk" category [i.e. Wooden Armor/ Weapons etc].
  • On the other hand, I assume that it goes without saying, rare drops, Crafted Gears, muti-tiered Crafting, and most other equipment that require the Player to "go out of their way to obtain", is considered a cut-above the rest.
With this in mind, most of what I've experienced seems to fall within a "Reasonably Balanced" threshold. For example, all "Locked Box" items, from Golden to Shadow Chests seem around the same tier now, whereas before, I'd argue that the Hellwing Bow/ Cobalt Shield, was the ideal item to obtain [in Chests], no matter what Class you were using.

I still don't know everything, but I can say with confidence that Melee Class and it's items seem reasonably "balanced" as far as progression goes; though I do personally think that Melee Class is a bit overpowered.

I think maybe you guys can add a certain way to plant the cactus on the sand in 1.4.5.We could only get the cactus randomly.

I think maybe you guys can add a certain way to plant the cactus on the sand in 1.4.5.We could only get the cactus randomly.

I think cactus is fine the way it is. Cactus grows fast enough so you're not waiting for literally  hours to find a desert littered with the things, and while trees can be planted with acorns (except rich mahogany), the time it takes to grow is still rng

I think cactus is fine the way it is. Cactus grows fast enough so you're not waiting for literally  hours to find a desert littered with the things, and while trees can be planted with acorns (except rich mahogany), the time it takes to grow is still rng

Rich Mahogany can grow from Acorns if planted on jungle grass. You still get random trees, and the Mahogany trees you cut down don't drop acorns, but it does work. I generally keep a foreest wood farm next to my jungle grass farm to keep up in acorns in the early game.... not that they're expensive from the Dryad, but still. As soon as you get a staff of regrowth and some jungle spores, you can make the Axe of Regrowth in 1.4.9, so that means free replant.

It looks more dimensional this way and gives it depth. The water can flow either in front or behind in real life. It’s not 2 dimensional. The water is not behind the block simply because it’s a wall item.
But the player is behind and the block is front. I just get the feeling that the water is supposed to look as if it's spilling over the flat blocks and down in front of the player.

But the player is behind and the block is front. I just get the feeling that the water is supposed to look as if it's spilling over the flat blocks and down in front of the player.
I understand what you are saying. I just tried to give you some context to make you feel better about it. I don’t believe it would be possible to code that for the engine they are using. Maybeee with some excellent coding it could be done.

I understand what you are saying. I just tried to give you some context to make you feel better about it. I don’t believe it would be possible to code that for the engine they are using. Maybeee with some excellent coding it could be done.
I thought it might be similar (or analogous) to how they got the ropes and the platforms to blend.

Xin chào, Terrarians!

Chúng tôi rất vui được chia sẻ rằng Terraria đã tiến vào trò chơi roguelite hack-and-slash cực kỳ hay của Metroidvania, Dead Cells ! Như mọi khi, chúng tôi rất vui mừng được cộng tác với các nhà phát triển độc lập hàng đầu đồng nghiệp của chúng tôi.

Nếu bạn muốn biết thông tin đầy đủ về nội dung Terraria mới trong Dead Cells, hãy xem chi tiết bản cập nhật của họ (đã cập nhật hôm nay) bên dưới!

View attachment 390111
Nhấp vào Biểu ngữ ở trên để xem mọi thứ cần biết về bản cập nhật Tế bào chết mới nhất!

Hãy xem Đoạn giới thiệu về bản cập nhật Tế bào chết ngày hôm nay!

View attachment 390325
Starfury được sử dụng bởi The Guide trong Dead Cells!

index.php

Đợi một chút, chúng tôi nghe bạn nói... không nên giao nhau có nội dung của cả hai bên? Tại sao thực sự nó nên!

Đó là lý do tại sao hôm nay chúng tôi tiết lộ rằng Terraria 1.4.5 - ít nhất một phần trong số đó sẽ bao gồm nội dung Terraria x Dead Cells - sẽ đến với bạn vào năm 2023!

Công việc trên bản cập nhật này sẽ bắt đầu một cách nghiêm túc khi nhóm bắt đầu làm việc vào năm mới - và sau khi tất cả các bản sửa lỗi cần thiết cho 1.4.4 được hoàn thành. Terraria 1.4.5 sẽ chứa những gì? Chà, bạn sẽ phải chờ xem khi thời điểm đến.

Chúng tôi hy vọng điều này sẽ giúp mọi người phấn khích vào cuối năm nay và những gì sắp diễn ra vào năm 2023 (hy vọng cũng sẽ là năm của Crossplay... bó ngón tay của bạn)!

Hãy theo dõi để biết thêm thông tin trong những tuần và tháng tới!
good

<edited by staff to correct BBCode on quote>

Last edited by a moderator:
The text in Vietnamese
We have many members from around the world and welcome any languages here. Most messages are in English, but it’s not a requirement. I’m guessing that it was auto-translated for easier reading, and so it therefore got quoted that way.

We have many members from around the world and welcome any languages here. Most messages are in English, but it’s not a requirement. I’m guessing that it was auto-translated for easier reading, and so it therefore got quoted that way.
It is not a rule either, you can post things in whatever language you choose.

Back
Top Bottom