Casual Unpopular Opinion Thread

TMs in Pokémon should have remained single use items, and HMs should have remained a thing.
TMs, partial disagreement because I had to choose who to give Hidden Power first in Emerald, and because in gen 9 they became single-use again
HMs, agreed, they've been making the Emerald, Crystal and FireRed runs very interesting as I need to cycle my team around in Emerald or spread out the HMs in Crystal and FireRed. My main issue with them is probably the getting rid of them from movesets being complicated for no real reason.

I have to agree with this, and bring up something else:
Minecraft PVP is too barebones to be good.
Fishing rods, axes vs swords, offensive potions, eating during combat, the combat snapshots made by Jen that are really fast paced and cool to watch, crystals, totems, beds/respawn anchors, bows vs crossbows (with rockets sometimes), anything else?

Last edited:
Fishing rods, axes vs swords, offensive potions, eating during combat, the combat snapshots made by Jen that are really fast paced and cool to watch, crystals, totems, anything I missed?
you missed anchors and crossbows im weird so i use those

YouTube removing dislikes was actually a good thing. Gone are the comments that say "the dislikes are from (insert group I don't like here)" and "some people liked this video so much that they flipped their screen upside down and liked it again". If only the change retroactively deleted previous comments like that
Madge.png

YouTube removing dislikes was actually a good thing. Gone are the comments that say "the dislikes are from (insert group I don't like here)" and "some people liked this video so much that they flipped their screen upside down and liked it again". If only the change retroactively deleted previous comments like that View attachment 397495
Some of those comments were sorta funny though, mostly ones on stuff like challenge runs that would go "the dislike came from [insert the final boss of that game]".

YouTube removing dislikes was actually a good thing. Gone are the comments that say "the dislikes are from (insert group I don't like here)" and "some people liked this video so much that they flipped their screen upside down and liked it again". If only the change retroactively deleted previous comments like that View attachment 397495
how in the world all it did was allow petos to be more likely to get away with it

Yea, Youtube's overall Quality of content directly went a bit more rock bottom with those changes. I didnt like it and the only one making profit out of it is youtube itself and clickbait-content, not the community. Well, its what it is.

Nonetheless:

The Angler is one of the greatest NPC's

Back
Top Bottom