NPCs & Enemies Lunatic Cultist should have more drops

I think the reason he's not really dropping anything is
1.) because he's a huge pain to rematch as defeating him starts the lunar apocalypse, so if you didn't get what you wanted, then good luck trying again.
2.) anything he would drop could easily become obsolate 10-15 minutes later or sooner, as soon as the first pillar is down and you craft a pillar-tier weapon.

I think the reason he's not really dropping anything is
1.) because he's a huge pain to rematch as defeating him starts the lunar apocalypse, so if you didn't get what you wanted, then good luck trying again.
2.) anything he would drop could easily become obsolate 10-15 minutes later or sooner, as soon as the first pillar is down and you craft a pillar-tier weapon.
yes, it’s troublesome to fight him again because of the pillars but I think he deserves to have more drips instead of 1

I think if he gets any new drops, they should have a 100% guarantee or allow them to transmute into each other with shimmer to prevent grinding. Make them some of the weapons the pillars don’t have like a whip for summoner, boomerang for melee, etc.

The Lunatic Cultist should at least drop an accessory in expert mode. (and add the treasure bag with it)

Back
Top Bottom