Single Thread RP the new bunker

vessal

Skeletron Prime
since the other one got closed im going to make a new one to make the ppl happy unit if you are reading its fine. i will make sure it does not get to out of hand
pls keep it roleplay esk
story one day in some random bacteria turned ppl into cats and a bunker was made to keep them out. the people who went in the bunker where instructed to never leave as the outside world as it is very dangerous. the only time your allowed to leave in the basic lore is when you need supplies.
btw the bacteria is named catnias flunrian. if your asking
also make sure to use this format
"Normal speech" (The only language I frequently use other than normal is that for Pokemon, in which case I mark it like "[this]")
*Actions if I'm lazy or in a hurry*
Actions if I'm not lazy/in a hurry.
<Thoughts>
_Telepathy_
Things in a table happen at the same time as each other:
*(Example)*<(Example part two)>
credits @Esther for this rp formula any ways have fun
areas the outside world full of infecteds and some survivors if you have seen the walking dead thats about how the outside world looks.
the halls and the rooms the main part of the bunker
small emergency room full of supplies
kitchen full of food its a kitchen.
the bio lab a lab for studying some stuff.

Last edited:
"are you enjoying"
"..."
"Terraria shall become life... Ţ̷̡̨̛̛̛͕̳̜͍͇̼̲̲̺͍̰̘͔͈̪̳͌̈́̀̅̉͐́̆̂͗͛͒̊͒̂̍̆͑̍̃̂̐̔͆̓̓̒̄́̓̿̌̐͐͛̑̑̽͛̽̎̑̚͘̕͜͠͝e̴̛͍̣͉̯̰̘͉̬̦̯̮̓̋̔̃͂͌͑̊́̅̓͗̊͆̿̚͠ͅr̷̡̡̨̡̡̨̧̛̛̙̠͖̫̜̳̫̫̖͚̻͎̥̖̜͕͍̹̰̦̱̥͎̻͉͍̯͈̰͍̯̹͚̺̗̱̟͗̍̽͑̂̔̈́̀̆̐͌̇̓̎̌̒̄̌̋̿̋̃̎̒̐̈́̕̚͘͘͜͠͝͠ŗ̴̨̧̢̻̭͇̹̖̙̥̳̮̥̤̦̫̺̬̬̠̹͓̘̱͍͕̤̗̥̺͈̻̦̟́͂͛̍͐̈́̓̀͗̾̌̾̄͜ͅa̸̡̨̢̯̻̼͎͎̺̙̲̜̳̞͉͍͓͉̙͙̙̝̯̫̹̬͂͛̏͒͘̚͜͜ŗ̸̡̨̨̛͖̠͓͙̼͍̞͉̣̻̖̯̙̤̱̼̰̠̥͍̱̖̼͍̻̖̯̮̪̬̻̩̦̞̩̮͘͜͜͜i̶͎͎̰̦̪͖͕̭̩͓͛̀̍͌̍̀̄̾̈͗̌̃̅̏̉̈́͗̏́͗̓͒̂̄̑̾̕͘̕͝ͅä̶̧̢̡̡̙͇͍̯̦̹͈͔͖͓͖̜̯̪̠͙͎̬̰̠̙͇͖̠́̈̀̈͒͜ͅ ̶̡̡̧̧̛̛̞̤̘̖̥̳̗̩͙̩̝̬͔̜͈̹̯̜͔̝͕̖͙͈̟͔̳͎̙̝̻̘̒̒̓̑̃̒̽̇̿͊̐͛̎͛̀̉͑̉̐̆͗͂̐̂̋̽͊̾̕̚͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅs̴͚͆̈́͆̆͋̀̅͛͑̓̽̇̉̾̆̌̏̒̀̉͊͊͌̆͋̿̕͘͠h̷̡̡̖̳̣͖̞̰͚̘͎͙̬͉͓͔̖͓̼͕̺̘͈̙͕̮̩̪̰̼̩̭̘̘̩̫̳͐̅͜ͅa̷̟̭͎̘̦͈̗̫̣̺̜̦͇̦̿͒̈͋͝l̵̯͓͚̻͖͍̲͖̠̞͇̤̮̦̖̖̮̱͎̩̯̗͍̪̗͚̺̼̱̺͂l̵̛̛̥͒͐̄̃́̅̃̈́̑̑̀́̉̓̂͛́̋̑̔̃̍͐̋̀̊͗͋͊̒̌̆̅͗̎͐̕͘͝ ̵̙̹̠͙̝͇̫͎̫̜̱̮̗̬͎̠͇͔̘͙͈̮̰̪̮̤̮̈͂̇̅̎̎̑̋͊͊͐̋̒͑̎̽̄̈́͒̐̈́̊̽̈̽̀͊͊͌̆̈́͒̑̍̀̓́͛͌̀̇̕̕̚͜͝b̵̨̨̡̢̬̞̳͍̩̼̦͇̦̼̰͉̟̫͖͎̼̗̗̗͍͎̗̺̪̣̝̟͉̰͎̤̣̘̯͓͍͙̞̟͔̺̲̀̂͂̌̕e̵̡̙̗̻͇̦̙͙͎̜̲̘͚̣̼̫̣͕̟̗̻̥̰̰̻͍͇̞̙͉̞̩͔̤̜͖̙̦̠͚̮̱͎̗͍̻͎̎̉͊̅́̾̒̐̊̚͘c̴̛̜̟͍̰͙̦͓͍̅̆͛́͒͑̆͒̒̂͌̾̒͊͒͒͊̍̓́̔̏̐̅̒̅̀̾͌̄̔̓̌̏́̂̌̈́́̅́̾̚̚͠͝͝͝ỏ̶̡̨̨͎̫͕̣̥̦̭̩̣͙̖̥͓͙̪̱͉͎͎͍̖͉͜m̸̧̧̛̺̰̫̬͉̬̪͙͎̥̯̘̠͇̥̻̞̯͙̬̘͍̣͈͕̰̬̤̅͌́̔̈̆̒͒̒̽̈́͒̎̓̆͋̈́̉̈́̓̀̀̎̈́̌́̄͋̋̍̌͐̉̚͘̚͜͜͝e̶̢̡̡̛̛͙̻̭͚͖̫̥̘̦̦̖̊͊̅̂̏͆̌̿̉̃̏̆͗̇̿͑͛͛͘͠ ̷̧̨̧̡̲͚̙̯͓̹͉̤͇̮̘̰̠̣̲̠̓̽̎̋͛̑ļ̵̨̢̡̛̟̬̰̘̱̻͍̮̖͓̖̝̳̱̩̻̦̲̱̬̣̏̃̊͂̊́̈́̓̓̔͐̈̽̉́͘ī̵̛̛̺̱̑̈̌̒̍̆͌̒͆̑͑̀̔̉̈̈́̃͋̔̽͌͆̾̒̏͊̈̍͗͋͗͑̿͗͋̇̈́̀̕̚͘̕̚͘͜͝f̷̛̝͚̲̼̹͕̺̼̻̞̞͚͍̙̖͈̰̫͖̟̩̥̒́̇̊̽̀̂̒́͊̆͛̒͋̍͗̄̀͗̀͜͜͠͝͠ͅe̵̢̡̨̧̡̡̛̮̤͓͉͕̳͕̱̖͈̗̞̹̞͎̫̞͕͇̺̬̲͇͚̝͍̜̗͙̠̺̼̳̪̲̗̻̺͓̬̐̂͑̓͂̉̌̐͛̾̄̃̾̍̃̆̆͌̿̇̊́̎̿̍̕ͅ.̴̨̢̢̢̺̳̹̮̰̤̯̱̪̠̘̠̻̥͙̰̜̭̝͚͔͖̱̹̠̙̖͍͈͍͙̤͔̲̖̮̭̬͗̀͂̿̆̋́̔̒̒͊̈͆͆͐̆͂͐̒̓̆̂̏̈́̆̔͜͝͠͝.̷̨̧̡̧̨̢̧͚̜̩̞͕̺̳̖̝̮͇̻̺͖͉̝͙̬̫̤̱̯̲̰͎̠̞͚̰̳͉̑͋̂̆̾͜͝.̶̡̧̡̨̢̤̻̣̠̟̰̠̼̰͙̭̘̭̖̬̙͇̻͇͚̹̦̗̙͈͍̟͈͖͚͚́̈́̏͆́̒͗̌͂͊̿̓̚͜͜͠ ̶̡̧̛̛̛͍͍̱̬͇̭̺̞͚͉͕̓͂͗͂̎͋͑͒̓͌͋͐̆̀͊̏̌̈̓͂̈́̐̽̌̈̈́͗͗͗͆͑͗̉͆̎̅̑̃̋͒̒̐̓͘͜͝͝T̶̢̧̨̛̛̬̺̩̰̗͕̙̰̥̫͈̖̞̩̫̦̠̞̝̬̅̋͒̔͛̐͋͗̽̈́̉̃͗̈́́̍̈́̑̔̿̃̎̿̑̀̈́̂̈́̔̑̑͗͑̏͆̊͗͑̐͝͠͝ͅͅͅÈ̸̢̧̨̢̦̠̹̭̱͖͔̠̤͙̳̗͎̳͎͖̳͉̞̠̝̰̀̂̓͐̏̈͌͂̈̈́͊̍̽̕ͅR̵̻̮͖͎̒̏͊̅͗͑̊͌̔͛̌͆̋̐̈́̀̅́̍̓͆̃̀͌͗͆̓̊̊̾̚͘͘̚͝͠͠͝ͅR̷̢͈͙̼̻͔̟̦̱̘͔̝̻̦̳̤̹̘̜̠̱͍̫̽̿̌̀͂͛̈́́̃̂̎̍̍̃̇̒̀̓̏̔̒̾̆͂̀̀̃͆́͂͘͠͝͝A̶̬̹̯̟̭̹̫̝̫̺͎̪̮͒̄͒̑̉̄͐͗͗̌̑͜Ŗ̸̢̡̧̰̗̦̩̲̤͕͔̤̣͕̖̤̫̙̫̬̮͕̤̺̻̪̼͚͇̳͈͇͓̤̳̈́̒̐͗͌̆͊̽̀͒̿̽̉̅͝͠͝ͅĮ̷̧̢̧̻͚̯̙̯͎̥̯̺̰̣̪̪͎͓͖̳̦͕̣̥͚̦̪͕͒̋̃̀̔̋̓͋̒͌̿͗̈́̓̀̓̈̚͘͜͝͠͝Â̴̧̧̢̧̛̛̟͕̠̹̼̰̗̬͖̻̭͖͈̭̝̻͚̝̹̫̘̈̽̾̄̒͌͑͂̈́̽̔͑͒̑̊̇̒̊̒̐̃̓͒͌̓̽̌͑̀̀͂̋̏̏̚͘͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͠ͅ ̴̨̡̨̨̛̰̮̝̫̘͉̻̬̳͇̟̥͖͓͖̱̘͍̝̯̹̈́̂̈́͐̋̋̔̃͌̐̈́̂̅̍͐̄̈́͆͐͐͐͂̆͐̉̅̀͐̒̇̒̽̈́́͗͂̓́̐̎͗̕͝͝͝͝S̷̢̨̡̙̺̝̲̹͓͙̞̮͈̟̳̱̖̣̠̯̟̥̹͌ͅḨ̵̡̩̠̳̳̤̯̹̲̲͖̬̪̠̳̯͖̲̤͇̙͖͙̝̳͕͙̦̮̥͇̬͉͍͕̩̟͓̫̖̣̱̙̬̺͓̓̎͆̇̉͝ͅͅÁ̵̧͓͚̞͍̗̟͙̩̯̙̻͙̤̬̗̪͕̰͇̘̰͈̼̦̦̳̟̮͙̟͚̮̖̙͍̪̰̗͚̠̞̉͋̎̈́̀̆́͋̓͑̈́̉͌̔̽̀̅̂̿̈́͛͋̎̋͂͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͠Ĺ̸̡̨̨̧̛̼̯̖̖̳̞͉̭͚̮̹̱̥͇̙͈̝̟̜̲̘̺͎̭͎͈̐̄̇̂͂͛́͌̈́̓̿͆̀̆̈́͝͝ͅL̷̢̡̨̛̛̟͈̭̰̪̠̫̻̺͖̣̠͕̮̲͔̹̟̼̒̑̐͐̽͗̀́̐̈̈́̿̄̾́͑̓̓̍̈́̈͘͜͠͝͠ͅ ̶̢̧̢̛̻̤̳̳̖̼͉̗̼̺̤̩̜͍̲͚̝̗͈̪̣̹͕͓̦͙̙̺̰̯̭͗̆̀̏̔̈̔̓̑̒͂̊̑̉̊͑̃̿̈͐̈́͊̾̓͗̿̃͌͛͑͊͑̑͊͠͝B̶̨̡̝̪̠̱̫̥̩̫̠̜͇̜̫̘͖̠͙̥͇̗̤̱̭̲͚̲͓͈̤̳͕̂̾̏͐͂̋̆́͋̿͗̏́̀̿͆͌̈́́̽̊̍̾̈́͑̔́́̍̿̏̓̂̍̋̔̈͒̚͘̚̕̕̕̚͘͜͝͠͝Ē̵̢̢̡̡̘̤̺̰̠̤͖̲̟͇̱͔̪͎̱̭̝̗̤͙̰̓̒͐̾̀͗̈́̐͛͌̋̐̎͒͑̚ͅC̷̨̨̨̧̢̢̛̣͇̼̱̺͈̮̙̯͙̰̳͍̹̜̫͇̬̗̭̩̱̗̭͈͙̘̼͉̺̳̫͔̻̮̍̐̐͐̐̃̅͐̎͆͆͗̂̓̂̈͋̿̑͒̐̽̿̄͊̿̎̄̄̄͋̆̚̚͘̚̕͘͝͝͠͝ͅO̷̲̹͔̜̪͍͉͍̘͂M̷̡̛̘̙̮̻̜̦̋̅̌͐͂͑̍̀̔͂̒͐̎̋̂̾͑̀́̿̃̄̔̏̂͊̂̀̈́̅̏́̂͗̿̍́͗̔͂̈́̚͘͘͝͝͠È̴͉̼̝͚̤͖̟̠̞̭̑̽̂̍̓̏̉̌̇̊̋̀͛̋͐͜͠ ̸̨̭̤͓̖̹̗͎̖͓̬͉̳̹̖̗̆̓̄̽̂̊͛̎̏͜͜͠L̷̨̨̠͈̭̠̫̪͓̗̫̟͔̜͚̜͈͚͇̝̙̰͔̗͕͓̩͙̯͇̐̒͛̀̑̄̓̑̒͐̊̇̈́͗̇̀̇́̐̓̂̈̋͗̇̚͘͝͝͝͝Į̸̧̨̨͓̺̯̭͈̼͚̜̯̼̺̤̙͍̼̮̙͚͓̳̙̭̪͓̣̰̰̭͕̪̖̭͕͈̼͛̎̇͊̔́̈̌̊͛̃̀̃̾̏͑̊́̄̀̕̕̚͜͜ͅF̵̨̛͈̘͈̲̹̣͙̣͖̠̩͂́̇̓̏̍̊̇̌̉̀̎̌̋̍͑́͂̅̽̂̋̀͌̅̕̕̕͝ͅͅȨ̸̼͍͍̑̽̀̄̆̀̈́͐͐̎̔͑̔͊̂̎̓͌͌̈́̓̈́͌͒̒̍͆̿͌̌͘̚͠͠!̶̛͓̯͇͈̼̯̾̄̀̽̀̓́́́̍͊̚ͅ!̸̡̛͚̞̯̗̜̞̫̤̹̠̯̬̰͈͈̘͔͚̰̩̜̤͇̙̦̜̳̥̺͚̆͂̐̔̂̏̌͛͆̐̆̐̅̊͆͗͆̃̋̏̆̉͒͛̌̇̎̈͋̓̐̔̔͋̈́͗́̾̐̕̕͝͝͝!̵̡̡̨̨̡͈̳̣̜͓͈̠͚̬͙͇͉̠̩̼̳̩̖̤̤̣̬͕̖̍͂̂̄̅͗̓͗͆̎͗͂̉̀̀̂́͗͆̾̆̎̈́̿̒̓̚̕͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝!̶̛͕͚̬̝̰̹͔͚̮̺̟̮̟͚̣͔̂̏̐̎͐̈́̌́͋͒̂̎̉͊̓̊̀̓̂͂̈́̎̂͊̾̒̚͘͘̕̚̚͝͝͝͠

Jay started floating and his laptop spewed out a 1.4.5.7 murasama and the sun breathing style.

"There we go."

(I would post something here but 1: It wouldn't take place at the bunker, and 2: Gotta go find a random book I happen to have to see if my location choice would be good...)

(I would post something here but 1: It wouldn't take place at the bunker, and 2: Gotta go find a random book I happen to have to see if my location choice would be good...)
(wdym?)
"Alright, TIME FOR BATTLE!"
Jay took the Murasama and Sun Breathing Style
and left the bunker.
"BRING IT ON, PUNKS!"
Slashing the Murasama everywhere(referencing the tooltip), there was blood.

(wdym?)
"Alright, TIME FOR BATTLE!"
Jay took the Murasama and Sun Breathing Style
and left the bunker.
"BRING IT ON, PUNKS!"
Slashing the Murasama everywhere(referencing the tooltip), there was blood.
(For the first one, it'd just... kinda take place at the base that I'm at with my characters and stuff (Like Blanche, Evi, and Era), aka the Rebellion Base, which I've decided is in the middle of a mountain range between a bunch of mountains, for the second one, just had to check if that mountain location was a good idea, and combining the two categories I think fit, there's no listed cons)

Back
Top Bottom