The Last Post Wins!

how’d you guys reply that fast what
because we can and will
FVZKPJVFP9CT07B.jpg

Well, at least Dark's outside. I feel like he'd at least notice the slightly off behavior...
Yes, but he’s a smidge occupied and thus not looking at them too closely at the moment.

I’m all for this, but I want to try and make the foreshadowing natural. He’d definitely notice something off from the get go as soon as they speak though, sooo…

Maybe have them just say ‘ok so what’s going on?’ or something? Or even just appear by Dark menacingly.

Yes, but he’s a smidge occupied and thus not looking at them too closely at the moment.

I’m all for this, but I want to try and make the foreshadowing natural. He’d definitely notice something off from the get go as soon as they speak though, sooo…

Maybe have them just say ‘ok so what’s going on?’ or something? Or even just appear by Dark menacingly.
Thing is, Eclipse knows the others would figure him out super quickly as soon as they're aware that he isn't Night. Which is why he's so quiet right now.
Bosque in particular has a feeling something's up, and if you remember how he acted towards Luis when they first met, he's more of an "actions first, questions second" person in situations like this.

Back
Top Bottom