Single Thread RP Crisis Averted: Skyrim RolePlay

"Well, you see, while we were travelling, I was telling Will about how I was thinking of getting a crossbow, and at some point it came up either when talking to her, or when I started talking to Uznahfaar, that you might be able to make one."

(Is Elijah a werewolf?)
(Yes. When Sinbar was a villain, he tried to send a werewolf to kill Elijah (and if possible, Rakeun), which resulted in Elijah being turned into a werewolf. And during his first transformation, he became aggressive, tried to resist attacking someone, and passed out.)

(Yes. When Sinbar was a villain, he tried to send a werewolf to kill Elijah (and if possible, Rakeun), which resulted in Elijah being turned into a werewolf. And during his first transformation, he became aggressive, tried to resist attacking someone, and passed out.)
(Ah, I forgot about that.)

"Well, you see, while we were travelling, I was telling Will about how I was thinking of getting a crossbow, and at some point it came up either when talking to her, or when I started talking to Uznahfaar, that you might be able to make one."
"A crossbow eh? I can make you one, and I assume you also lack bolts for one?"
"If yours was anything like mine, I can only imagine the toll it took on your mind."
"It was definitely something..."

Back
Top Bottom