IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

"To my knowledge they were looking for something in the ruins under the city."

The butterfly indeed may or may not spot the ATV, which looks clearly far more advanced than the normal stuff in the city. (And also like a military vehicle really)

"I'll be honest, I haven't really paid much attention to politics since the occupation started. I just know a lot of people were unhappy with it, and that the occupiers recently apparently tried to kill just about every non-human they could find here."

"I'll be honest, I haven't really paid much attention to politics since the occupation started. I just know a lot of people were unhappy with it, and that the occupiers recently apparently tried to kill just about every non-human they could find here."
S: "Every non-human...?"
The guy stands up a bit more straight, interested.
S: <That sounds like they could be a threat we'll have to deal with then.>

The butterfly person goes out of the store to get a closer look at the ATV.

"Well, at least most. I don't know if it really was all, but it was at least most."

Well it did slow down at least for a moment in front of the store.

"They didn't attack me. I'm not sure if it's because they just didn't encounter me while doing it, or because of the last time they tried to kill me."

The ATV would keep going, back at high speed again.

"Well I suppose it was really more of breaking in here and trying to either just mess this place up or steal something. I walked in on it and got attacked. I will say a friend of mine did get shot during the recent attack."

"Well I suppose it was really more of breaking in here and trying to either just mess this place up or steal something. I walked in on it and got attacked. I will say a friend of mine did get shot during the recent attack."
S: "..."
S: "Hopefully they're doing alright then."

The butterfly person heads back into the shop.

(What now?)
(Maybe a time skip, unless you guys don't mind playing / waiting the night out.)
(I think I can wrap up the scout thing in Salreuna quickly to prevent stuff from getting out of sync)

"She's fine now."
S: "That's good..."

The butterfly person then taps the armoured person's shoulder, prompting them to turn around.
B: "...let's go?"
S: "..sure."

The armoured person then looks back at the dragon.
S: "We'll be off now."
S: "Thank you for your time."

The armoured person and the butterfly person then head out of the shop.

(Just need like, one post more to wrap this up...)

(my brain really is just hating me for not getting started on any of those descriptions...)
(Anyway part of me feels like I should add Lunil in soon just to give Berry a chance at a rematch)

(my brain really is just hating me for not getting started on any of those descriptions...)
(Anyway part of me feels like I should add Lunil in soon just to give Berry a chance at a rematch)
(Oke.)

The two stop a bit outside the shop, looking around them to make sure no one overhears them, before they start talking.
B: "Soo...what did you learn?"
S: "Hostile occupation, apparently by humans considering they were trying to wipe out non-humans."
B: "...really."
S: "Yep. I wasn't able to learn anything about if this city has any sort of leader like a mayor though..."
S: "But apparently they made an entire digging site at where the city centre used to be."
B: "...hm."
B: "Let's just... keep looking around, for now, before we report to Vex again."
S: "Sounds good."
The two then continue looking around Salreuna, looking around for anything that indicates what the city's leadership is like.

(And now...I'll leave it to someone else to do the timeskip to day, IG.)

Back
Top Bottom