IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

``What..!?``

He would turn around
"We're going to get moving, to investigate the flame falcon that just flew above us, and towards the city."
"If that belongs to who I think it does, something bad may be brewing."

<...>
<Not like we have much of a lead in the search, anyway.>

The armoured, caped person's falcon lands on top of a building in Salreuna. The person gets off, before dispelling their falcon and surveying the city.
"So this is it."
"Our first target in our conquest."

"Alright..."

Meanwhile, Berry ends up noticing the Absol that just so happens to be exploring the same area as them.
<Oh- Really.>
<...I've been looking for a rematch, actually.>

(the following could probably just about be heard by the group at the camp)
"[HEY!]"

"Alright..."

Meanwhile, Berry ends up noticing the Absol that just so happens to be exploring the same area as them.
<Oh- Really.>
<...I've been looking for a rematch, actually.>

(the following could probably just about be heard by the group at the camp)
"[HEY!]"
"...?"
Vinessa looks over at the voice.
"...did you guys hear that?"
"Um..."
"No?"

"It sounds like something's over there."

``What are you talking about?``
"...either the flame falcon we saw earlier or the thing Vinessa heard."
"It sounded like an... animal cry of sorts."

Dark whistles for Fint to come to him, who then proceeds to land on Dark's head.
"...you want to investigate that animal thing, V?"
"...I think checking what the guy with the organisation trying to take over ALL OF EXISTENCE is up to is more important. So, hell no."
"..alright then."

(What's this meant to be?)

"That sounded like someone I know..."
"...seriously?"
Dark gives Vinessa a look of mild annoyance. "...V?"
"..."
"Sorry."

"...go after them, then. We'll be off to the city."
"Who knows what Carl's up to..."

A decent distance away from Salreuna, a convoy of hover-trucks makes their way towards the city.

Walking to the front, across the grey floor of the inside of the lead hover-truck, a certain butterfly person with maroon blue and purple wings stops between the two driving chairs. In the right chair sits a chalk white tree of a person, in attire resembling somewhat a police uniform. In the left, an an anthropomorphic, green lizard. Both drivers gaze ahead over the cockpit controls they use to control the ship, with the tree person having their hands on the wheel.
"What's our ETA, people."
Tree person: "10 minutes."
"Good. I've got some words to say to Carl..."

Last edited:
(What's this meant to be?)

"...seriously?"
Dark gives Vinessa a look of mild annoyance. "...V?"
"..."
"Sorry."

"...go after them, then. We'll be off to the city."
"Who knows what Carl's up to..."

A decent distance away from Salreuna, a convoy of hover-trucks makes their way towards the city.

Walking to the front, across the grey floor of the inside of the lead hover-truck, a certain butterfly person with maroon blue and purple wings stops between the two driving chairs. In the right chair sits a chalk white tree of a person, in attire resembling somewhat a police uniform. In the left, an an anthropomorphic, green lizard. Both drivers gaze ahead over the cockpit controls they use to control the ship, with the tree person having their hands on the wheel.
"What's our ETA, people."
Tree person: "10 minutes."
"Good. I've got some words to say to Carl..."
(A sad face)
"..."

*Meanwhile*
*Hearing Berry's out-of-nowhere shout*
"?"
<...It's that Shaymin again.>

Back
Top Bottom