Single Thread RP The Last ROLEPLAY Post Wins

(D10: 1)
(Wow.)

With his spear preparation interrupted, Luis instead opts to launch a tornado at Dark. (D10: 5 v 8)
The tornado is relatively average sized, though Dark has little problem simply portal'ing away.

Conveniently, this gives Luis more time to start again on making an ice spear.

Eclipse is, in fact, stunned. Though, the effect isn't as pronounced as the shock spell's stunning effect.

Pol tries using this opportunity to shape the earth around Eclipse, trapping them in earth.
That works, but I took the time to test if he could get out with a teleport (using Chorus Fruits as my reference as it's the closest thing we have)... twice.
Both tests worked and got April out of her self-made stony prison.

Once he recovers from the stun, he just semi-angrily glares at the wall for a moment, then just teleports out.
(5/15)
...And directly into Alaine's
very sudden attack.

(Edit because I forgot to counterroll the D10: 5)

Last edited:
Luis continues working on his ice spear as he prepares to dodge.
Dark, meanwhile, portals nearer Luis while keeping his distance from the tornado, before flaring his cherry red eyes to manifest several portals around Luis.

The portals let off bullets at random, but always aimed at Luis.
(D10: 7 + 1 = 8 (betting he’s getting tired by now so less evasion bonus) v 7)
Luis just about manages to avoid getting hit by any bullets at all, as he continues making his spear.

The portals briefly stop letting off bullets, so Luis just looks on at them, preparing for the next wave.

Only for Dark to portal behind Luis, skeleton hand crackling with electricity.
(D10: 8 v 8 (No bonus because surprise) )
Dark swipes at Luis with his charged hand, who barely manages to notice Dark and dodge the hand, and then jumps back.

That works, but I took the time to test if he could get out with a teleport (using Chorus Fruits as my reference as it's the closest thing we have)... twice.
Both tests worked and got April out of her self-made stony prison.

Once he recovers from the stun, he just semi-angrily glares at the wall for a moment, then just teleports out.
(5/15)
...And directly into Alaine's
very sudden attack.
Pol takes this opportunity to let Alaine continue the assault while she attempts to get out of Eclipse’s sight again, preparing for another sneak attack.

(Edit because I forgot to counterroll the D10: 5)
(D10: 3)
(*lmao*)

Luis continues working on his ice spear as he prepares to dodge.
Dark, meanwhile, portals nearer Luis while keeping his distance from the tornado, before flaring his cherry red eyes to manifest several portals around Luis.

The portals let off bullets at random, but always aimed at Luis.
(D10: 7 + 1 = 8 (betting he’s getting tired by now so less evasion bonus) v 7)
Luis just about manages to avoid getting hit by any bullets at all, as he continues making his spear.

The portals briefly stop letting off bullets, so Luis just looks on at them, preparing for the next wave.

Only for Dark to portal behind Luis, skeleton hand crackling with electricity.
(D10: 8 v 8 (No bonus because surprise) )
Dark swipes at Luis with his charged hand, who barely manages to notice Dark and dodge the hand, and then jumps back.

Pol takes this opportunity to let Alaine continue the assault while she attempts to get out of Eclipse’s sight again, preparing for another sneak attack.
Alaine notices Pol's attempt, and decides to at the very least keep Eclipse distracted.
So she slashes at him.

(D15: 11)
Eclipse just blocks the attack, then gets ready to counter it. Seems like he hasn't noticed Pol...

(D10: 3)
(*lmao*)
(*Concern*)
(You're concerned for no reason, look:
1675597872281.png
)

(Ohok)
(*Facepalm*)

Luis finishes up his ice spear, as Dark lets Luis make the first move.

Luis rushes at Dark first, avoiding the portals Dark opens to try and make him fall into them.
(D10: 8 +1 = 9 v 9)
Luis has multiple close calls, but ultimately manages to close the distance.

(D10: 8 v 1)
Luis then slashes a few times at Dark, who destabilises after blocking the first of Luis' onslaught with his panels. Luis spots this opportunity, and stabs at him with his spear.
Dark manages to flare his cherry red eyes to flash step to the side and avoid the actual stab, but he's clutching his chest again. Looks like he pushed himself a bit much there...

Alaine notices Pol's attempt, and decides to at the very least keep Eclipse distracted.
So she slashes at him.

(D15: 11)
Eclipse just blocks the attack, then gets ready to counter it. Seems like he hasn't noticed Pol...
Pol swoops at Eclipse again, in front of them, slashing at them.
However, before her boomerang can make contact, Pol teleports behind Eclipse to slash at them with her boomerang downwards. Should the boomerang make contact, Pol Multiplies the force with which the boomerang impacts them, trying to knock Eclipse to the ground.

(*Concern*)
(You're concerned for no reason, look: View attachment 398581)
(Ohok)
(*Facepalm*)
(D10: 9)

Luis finishes up his ice spear, as Dark lets Luis make the first move.

Luis rushes at Dark first, avoiding the portals Dark opens to try and make him fall into them.
(D10: 8 +1 = 9 v 9)
Luis has multiple close calls, but ultimately manages to close the distance.

(D10: 8 v 1)
Luis then slashes a few times at Dark, who destabilises after blocking the first of Luis' onslaught with his panels. Luis spots this opportunity, and stabs at him with his spear.
Dark manages to flare his cherry red eyes to flash step to the side and avoid the actual stab, but he's clutching his chest again. Looks like he pushed himself a bit much there...

Pol swoops at Eclipse again, in front of them, slashing at them.
However, before her boomerang can make contact, Pol teleports behind Eclipse to slash at them with her boomerang downwards. Should the boomerang make contact, Pol Multiplies the force with which the boomerang impacts them, trying to knock Eclipse to the ground.

(D10: 9)
(D10: 8)
(D15: 7)
(Well I guess it makes sense to get low rolls here, he's probably getting tired by now)
Eclipse doesn't get enough time to dodge, but manages to get up quickly.

(D10: 5)

(D10: 4 v
4 - 2 for still recovering = 2)
Luis makes a wind stab at Dark to try and get him while he's still down... for Dark to flare his cherry red eyes again.
<COME ON...>
He just about manages to force out a panel to block the wind stab, unable to do much else.

(D15: 7)
(Well I guess it makes sense to get low rolls here, he's probably getting tired by now)
Eclipse doesn't get enough time to dodge, but manages to get up quickly.
"..."
Pol flaps back, unsure of what else to do. Pol then looks at Alaine.
<How do we stop Eclipse...>
Pol starts working on establishing a mental link with them. (for the telepathic messages and stuff.)

(D10: 5)

(D10: 4 v
4 - 2 for still recovering = 2)
Luis makes a wind stab at Dark to try and get him while he's still down... for Dark to flare his cherry red eyes again.
<COME ON...>
He just about manages to force out a panel to block the wind stab, unable to do much else.

"..."
Pol flaps back, unsure of what else to do. Pol then looks at Alaine.
<How do we stop Eclipse...>
Pol starts working on establishing a mental link with them. (for the telepathic messages and stuff.)
(D10: 2)
(yes I'm gonna let Enno point it out when it's a 2)
Alaine seems about as annoyed as you'd expect with how much of a problem Eclipse is currently being.
<*Mental facepalm noise*>

(That's the third roll I won, don't mind me having not noticed that earlier)
(Soo...)

Luis rushes at Dark again...
...before stopping, lowering his spear.
<..THERE WE GO.>

Dark looks up at Luis, as he recovers from his destabilisation.
"..."
"...Luis?"

(yes I'm gonna let Enno point it out when it's a 2)
Alaine seems about as annoyed as you'd expect with how much of a problem Eclipse is currently being.
<*Mental facepalm noise*>
Pol then manages to establish telepathic contact with Alaine.
<<How are we going to stop them?>>

(That's the third roll I won, don't mind me having not noticed that earlier)
(Soo...)

Luis rushes at Dark again...
...before stopping, lowering his spear.
<..THERE WE GO.>

Dark looks up at Luis, as he recovers from his destabilisation.
"..."
"...Luis?"

Pol then manages to establish telepathic contact with Alaine.
<<How are we going to stop them?>>
_I don't know, but at this point there's no way he's not getting exhausted._

"...yeah."
Dark sighs a sigh of relief.
"...that's great..."

"...we still need to deal with Night's... alter ego."
"Eclipse. That's their name.'
"...good to know."
Luis then heads off after Eclipse, while Dark follows suit by popping into another of his portals.

_I don't know, but at this point there's no way he's not getting exhausted._
<<...so just keep at it, then?>>
Pol exhales, before looking back at Eclipse. This time, she waits for them to make the first move, thinking of trying to counter.

_For now, yes._
At the same time, Eclipse is waiting for the others to make a move.
Azeal is watching this happen from a distance.

Back
Top Bottom