Single Thread RP Collision (A Whatever-you-want RP)

(if it's a noise of emotional damage and potential core trauma, then yes!)
Ice shivers.
And shivers.
and shivers.
"Interesting! His mind feels far different! It's like a field of snow in here!"

"..."

(if it's a noise of emotional damage and potential core trauma, then yes!)
Ice shivers.
And shivers.
and shivers.
"Interesting! His mind feels far different! It's like a field of snow in here!"

"..."
(More just "OH NO" because Night currently may or may not uh, not be in control of his own body)
Avin just keeps an eye on Ice/HER.

"I wonder if..."
HER makes a wall of ice. It is a very dark blue, almost midnight.

Pancake turns away, as if disgusted.

Max begins to stir.
"Aren't we supposed to be looking for Ai?"
"..."
"Last I saw she was going towards Kyosho. Though based on what..." Kara gestured at Jon'ko. "this thing says, you probably shouldn't trust her."

"..."
(Status update on Night's situation in TLRPPW because why not: yeah Eclipse is kinda slightly doing pretty damn well against the group, also he took control of Bosque after a series of counterrols that Bosque failed at because he's literally just a 15 year old with no magic or special abilities of any kind)

(oh dear)
" 'This thing'? I'm a person too."
"..." Kara only looked at Jon'ko, as if knowing something.

"So we should go there then."
"Yes."

(This'll be fun)
My characters follow.
Yes, this also includes Solus, though he's still hiding for now.

(For later introducing...)
Name: Nirel Emberflare
Species: Human
Appearance:
Nirel (2).jpg
Personality: Usually friendly, but can freak out somewhat easily in some situations. Cautious around people she doesn’t know but does generally warm up to others quickly.
Equipment: Flying Knife, a sword (I haven’t decided just yet if it’ll be a custom one or the one she had in WoM (which is projectile-less Frostbrand), but until I do just assume it’s Frostbrand), and a Yo-yo which I have the following info for:
Glastring Info.png
She also has an Assist Rod. (this but a green similar to her text color)
Assist Rod.png

Note: This item in general is still WIP lore stuff, so I can only say what the personal Assist is.
Personal Assist: That beetle in the drawing. While idle, it stays near Nirel, and it stays idle until it detects energy that could be dangerous, in which case it quickly absorbs it and then disappears.
Abilities: N/A
Strengths: Nearly impossible to manipulate.
Weaknesses: Can’t use magic, like, at all, unless it’s a weapon, and even then it’s pathetic.
Previously mentioned manipulation near-immunity does not extend to mind control.
Known Backstory (Optional): ???
Other:
Text Color: #10a504

"..uhh...?"
Aureil? stares at the group, slightly confused.

(This'll be fun)
My characters follow.
Yes, this also includes Solus, though he's still hiding for now.

(For later introducing...)
Name: Nirel Emberflare
Species: Human
Appearance:
Personality: Usually friendly, but can freak out somewhat easily in some situations. Cautious around people she doesn’t know but does generally warm up to others quickly.
Equipment: Flying Knife, a sword (I haven’t decided just yet if it’ll be a custom one or the one she had in WoM (which is projectile-less Frostbrand), but until I do just assume it’s Frostbrand), and a Yo-yo which I have the following info for:
She also has an Assist Rod. (this but a green similar to her text color) View attachment 398436
Note: This item in general is still WIP lore stuff, so I can only say what the personal Assist is.
Personal Assist: That beetle in the drawing. While idle, it stays near Nirel, and it stays idle until it detects energy that could be dangerous, in which case it quickly absorbs it and then disappears.
Abilities: N/A
Strengths: Nearly impossible to manipulate.
Weaknesses: Can’t use magic, like, at all, unless it’s a weapon, and even then it’s pathetic.
Previously mentioned manipulation near-immunity does not extend to mind control.
Known Backstory (Optional): ???
Other:
Text Color: #10a504
(That reminds me...)
(*Goes to do the final stuff for this application I was working on for here*)

(*Yeet*)

Character Hex: #1C1C1C

Character Name: Ten

Character Gender: None, but identifies as male for convenience.

Character Age: In the thousands. “Not sure…”

Character Alignment: True neutral.

Character Appearance: A mound of a black mass, with a massive black disheveled cloak / rag over it, acting as a hood. It’s unclear where their head and / or body starts and ends, but they have massive black legs and arms.

Character Species: Davk construct (like he’d ever tell you that)

Character Height: Appears to be 5ft 5.

Character Weight: 250lbs

Character Personality:
  • Quiet
  • Very gentle, for his size. (Hardly a surprise)
  • Oddly trusting, but will turn on someone just as easily if given a reason.
  • Seems to barely understand the world, like some kind of child in a brute’s body, with somewhat poetic vocabulary. You’d think they’re extremely experienced, at the very least…

Character Equipment: Just their rag-cloak thing. Seems very attached to it.

Character Abilities:
  • Extremely tanky.
  • Also rather strong. Not a surprise with their massive limbs, though don’t expect them to throw around anything heavier than a boulder.
  • Can generate grey rods in the air at a decent rate that he can manipulate with ease, without touching them. These dissipate upon contact with anything solid (or liquid, if he wills it), yet don’t seem to do anything else, apart from marking the thing it touches with a grey line.
    • However, as soon as a grey rod touches someone with 9 lines…the hapless victim will feel extraordinary pain and weakness for 3 seconds as the 10th line momentarily inscribes themselves on the target, making all 10 lines glow, before they fade away as their effect fades. Almost like their very soul is being torn apart… (but not actually, though).

Character Backstory:
A construct of [Redacted], along with 11 others. They were once part of this group known as the ‘Death Dozen’, created to serve their creator, mainly by assisting the first Davk construct in their endeavours, ‘for now’, so their creator went.​

…but things turned out differently than [Redacted] expected.​

Character Quirks:
  • Appears to be constantly hunched over.

Character flaws:
  • Very slow.
  • No projectiles to speak of besides the thing with their rods.
  • Their back seems to be a weak spot on them.

Extras/Trivia:
  • I might or might not have to edit this later for when I let them stand straight up…

Last edited:
(*Yeet*)

Character Hex: #1C1C1C

Character Name: Ten

Character Gender: None, but identifies as male for convenience.

Character Age: In the thousands. “Not sure…”

Character Alignment: True neutral.

Character Appearance: A mound of a black mass, with a massive black disheveled cloak / rag over it, acting as a hood. It’s unclear where their head and / or body starts and ends, but they have massive black legs and arms.

Character Species: Davk construct (like he’d ever tell you that)

Character Height: Appears to be 5ft 5.

Character Weight: 250lbs

Character Personality:
  • Quiet
  • Very gentle, for his size. (Hardly a surprise)
  • Oddly trusting, but will turn on someone just as easily if given a reason.
  • Seems to barely understand the world, like some kind of child in a brute’s body, with somewhat poetic vocabulary. You’d think they’re extremely experienced, at the very least…

Character Equipment: Just their rag-cloak thing. Seems very attached to it.

Character Abilities:
  • Extremely tanky.
  • Also rather strong. Not a surprise with their massive limbs, though don’t expect them to throw around anything heavier than a boulder.
  • Can generate grey rods in the air at a decent rate that he can manipulate with ease, without touching them. These dissipate upon contact with anything solid (or liquid, if he wills it), yet don’t seem to do anything else, apart from marking the thing it touches with a grey line.
    • However, as soon as a grey rod touches someone with 9 lines…the hapless victim will feel extraordinary pain and weakness for 3 seconds as the 10th line momentarily inscribes themselves on the target, making all 10 lines glow, before they fade away as their effect fades. Almost like their very soul is being torn apart…

Character Backstory:
A construct of [Redacted], along with 11 others. They were once part of this group known as the ‘Death Dozen’, created to serve their creator, mainly by assisting the first Davk construct in their endeavours, ‘for now’, so their creator went.​

…but things turned out differently than [Redacted] expected.​

Character Quirks:
  • Appears to be constantly hunched over.

Character flaws:
  • Very slow.
  • No projectiles to speak of besides the thing with their rods.
  • Their back seems to be a weak spot on them.

Extras/Trivia:
  • I might or might not have to edit this later for when I let them stand straight up…
(Seems good to me, though I'm not entirely sure about this specifically:
Almost like their very soul is being torn apart…
If it's just as a way to describe how painful it feels then it's good to go, but if it's actually affecting someone's soul we'll need to keep in mind that all of the active players have different soul lore)

(Seems good to me, though I'm not entirely sure about this specifically:

If it's just as a way to describe how painful it feels then it's good to go, but if it's actually affecting someone's soul we'll need to keep in mind that all of the active players have different soul lore)
(My brain was thinking that it does actually affect the soul...)
(...but then again, to minimise confusion, I'm gonna say it doesn't. And I'll edit the application as such to reflect that.)
(As if he's at full strength, anyway.)

(My brain was thinking that it does actually affect the soul...)
(...but then again, to minimise confusion, I'm gonna say it doesn't. And I'll edit the application as such to reflect that.)
(As if he's at full strength, anyway.)
(Alright then)

(hErE wE Go)
The spirits seem to be avoiding the group...
"So we're looking for Kahn and Ai, right?"
"Probably?" Kara looked around. "I don't think they're here, though."

"It doesnt look like it."

"Well we can just keep looking."
"Forever?"
"We only just started."

(hErE wE Go)
The spirits seem to be avoiding the group...
"So we're looking for Kahn and Ai, right?"
"Probably?" Kara looked around. "I don't think they're here, though."

"It doesnt look like it."

"Well we can just keep looking."
"Forever?"
"We only just started."
<…>
<…>

Aureil? shoves their paw into their face, annoyed.

He then decides to just cautiously inch back to the group…

Back
Top Bottom