PC Cant find corruption chest?!?!

Loganminer26

Official Terrarian
i looked across two worlds.i have the key waiting in my inventory.cant find the chest! is there a bug or something?

were you in crimson worlds? if you were then that it why you can't find the corruption chest because it doesn't spawn in a crimson world

For corruption chest, look in a dungeon in a world where corruption generated. For crimson, look in a dungeon in a world where crimson is generated.

latest

That's the chest you are currently looking for.

Now, bring at least 2 stacks of torches(or lots of wood + gels), and simply light up each and every room/hallway that you see. Leave nothing to chance. If you see a gold/wooden chest, loot their items, then trash them. If you see the other biome chests, mark their place by placing the torches in a shape of an arrow pointing at them.

You should find the one you are looking for with this method. I'm guessing you just overlooked the chest as you sped through the dungeon.

Last edited:
Assuming you are in the dungeon...

And it is a corruption world...

Size of the world does not matter. (And if a larger world means a larger dungeon, then you'd be better off in a smaller world. Not sure if it does tho.)

If you are honest you've searched EVERY dungeon room then download a terraria map viewer and make sure it exists.

Back
Top Bottom