Biomes & Nature Variant Trees for Crimson, Hollow, and Corruption.

I would like to see this in-game.

The Palm Trees got a much different look from normal trees, same with Boreal.

This would be nice to see variety.

Hallow trees.

Terraria_tree2.png

First variant of the normal tree. I do believe they're slightly different...

I mean the individual trees.
Ebonwood Trees would have 3 tops.
Shadowwood Trees wold have 3 tops...
etc.

Ok, time to necropost and revive this thread. This topic hasn't received its needed attention since it was said so I know I have a point on insisting this.
What y'all think?
Definitely something I’d love to see. I think the hallow has gotten variants by now, but the corruption and crimson would benefit from some. I think something similar to the overhaul’s mod “blooming corruption/crimson” trees would be perfect

Definitely something I’d love to see. I think the hallow has gotten variants by now, but the corruption and crimson would benefit from some. I think something similar to the overhaul’s mod “blooming corruption/crimson” trees would be perfect
Exactly what I was thinking!

I think they should allow the tree globe to change the different biome trees as well. It would give like 3 variants I think to each biome.

Edit: Well learned something new…hallow trees change with the world globe…here is a pic of what is all currently available.

035CCE66-51A0-4371-9FCA-68E59CB54DC2.png

Last edited:
I think they should allow the tree globe to change the different biome trees as well. It would give like 3 variants I think to each biome.

Edit: Well learned something new…hallow trees change with the world globe…here is a pic of what is all currently available.

View attachment 401399

I guess that does confirm that the Hallow has gotten variants, but still would love to see more corruption or crimson variation. Maybe the crimson could have a variant with trees with ribcage-like branches and the corruption could have one with wormteeth-like branches

I guess that does confirm that the Hallow has gotten variants, but still would love to see more corruption or crimson variation. Maybe the crimson could have a variant with trees with ribcage-like branches and the corruption could have one with wormteeth-like branches
Good ideas. I think as well like the desert/ocean and even mini biomes such as the graveyard, oasis, and mushroom biome could have varients as well.

Back
Top Bottom