Biomes & Nature Variant Trees for Crimson, Hollow, and Corruption.

The graveyard doesn’t have its own unique tree but it could have a unique tree variation the same way the ocean has a unique palm tree variation.
A480DAFD-663F-4D7E-AB17-CE490C300924.png7516BDD3-2B73-4426-84A3-CB8EC9A8F382.png
Same basic forest tree but with a different look when in a graveyard. They could have cobwebs hanging from the branches and/or be dead with no leaves.

Last edited:
The graveyard could have a unique tree variation the same way the ocean has a unique palm tree variation.
View attachment 401437View attachment 401438
Same basic forest tree but with a different look when in a graveyard. It could have cobwebs hanging from the branches or be dead with no leaves.
Or dead with cobwebs too…would be a good contrast to the live trees in its area whatever biome that happens to be.

The graveyard doesn’t have its own unique tree but it could have a unique tree variation the same way the ocean has a unique palm tree variation.
View attachment 401437View attachment 401438
Same basic forest tree but with a different look when in a graveyard. They could have cobwebs hanging from the branches and/or be dead with no leaves.
Oh! just like the vanity trees like the Yellow Willow and the Sakura tree! They would drop regular wood.

I have an idea to add onto this. Spooky Acorns, crafted using 1 spooky wood + 2 acorns to make 2 spooky acorns. That would then create Halloween/Autumn themed trees when you planted them. It’d drop spooky wood but they wouldn’t spawn naturally, so you’d have to beat pumpkin moon to obtain it
another one would be frost wood
stuff for all classes
along with a christmas themed wood

I have an idea to add onto this. Spooky Acorns, crafted using 1 spooky wood + 2 acorns to make 2 spooky acorns. That would then create Halloween/Autumn themed trees when you planted them. It’d drop spooky wood but they wouldn’t spawn naturally, so you’d have to beat pumpkin moon to obtain it
I remember seeing a post awhile back that had a similar idea. I think they also suggested a dynasty wood tree sapling if I remember correctly. If I find it I’ll share it here.

Edit: Found it!
They coincidentally also had a Christmas wood idea @ehtaedemit

Last edited:
Like the old halloween terraria logo's tree:
Terraria - Halloween Tree.png

reworking jungle trees to look like swamp trees would be cool.
also i think after wave 15 has been reached spooky trees would be able to spawn naturally
I like the idea of swamp trees very much. However I don‘t think either pine or spooky should be either growing or obtainable in the normal/natural world. But it would be VERY nice to be able to obtain those 2 specific trees saplings so you can then decorate with them/collect that wood type from them.

Back
Top Bottom